General - page 215

Hi there. Does anyone know if it is possible after purchasing a product for MT4 to have that switched to MT5 instead. I ended up chosing the wrong option and did not realize it until after the purchase
Hi guys, I can login into my MQL5 community on the webpage, but I can't login into it through MT4 platform. My 'Market' tab is blank and got messages like 'MQL4 Market: failed to load products' or 'MQL4 Market: failed connect to www.mql5.com (www.mql5.com:443 failed)'. I tried everything possible
Operations of Relation True if a is equal to b a == b; True if a is not equal to b a != b; True if a is less than b a < b; True if a is greater than b a > b; True if a is less than or equal to b a <= b; True if a is
I bought some EA from a Mexican guy.But unfortunately he seems good at receiving but not communicating. I don't know what to do and I am stranded.I don't know whether I should cater for other expenses e.g. VPS or not.We are told love thy neigbour as you love thyself.Please what is the best thing to
  problem Market  (11   1 2)
hi, i have this problem when i login, with vps, and also with home pc. any solution? thank you
Hi, is there any way to include the Magic Number in the trade history report (XSLX or HTML)? It seems to be impossible to evaluate the results by EA if the Magic Number insn't included. Thanks for your help
Currently it's less, than in MT4: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/433228#comment_42302172
  WebMoney.  (2)
Hello traders. Anybody knows when WebMoney will be back to work to Top Up the MQL account? Thanks
Hi Guys can anyone help me get past the error "implicit conversion from string to number " when i compile the attached code. reference is line5 trading is allowed, and the function check trading time. input string StartTradingTime = "00.11" ; input string StopTradingTime = "23.10" ; string
Market EA not loading to mt4 . i see it on the martket tap under expert but cant open
Can someone explain the logic/rationale behind the chosen values for the period (H1 - MN1) in MQL5 ( red values in table below)? It is now impossible to simply give 1440 (minutes) to an extern variable in mql5 when I mean 1 day (D1). For (H1 -MN1) I have to make a kind of translationtable to convert
Hello, Example string: abc;def;ghi Imagine a function that runs 1000 times , what would be the most efficient way to split this string and get its values, given that this would be done on every iteration
Hello everyone I'm using iCustom function to give the indicator's buffer, I added the code to prevent invalid data when indicator buffer is empty if ( Value != EMPTY_VALUE ){ Value = Lower[ 0 ]; Print (Lower_Value); } but when indicator has value , the toolbox prints the right value but even when
is there any issues with country "INDIA" stocks markets and mt5?? why there is no options like "INDIA" stocks what is the reason behind
[Deleted]
I have a ExtDialog, when it opens its position is sticked on left top, i want it to align center on Init, How can i do it
Hey! I've been using Named Pipes to exchange information between endpoints. I think it's the best way, but I could be wrong. The thing is, I think there's always one mistake or another, it's like walking on eggshells. Let's get to the problem at hand: On EURUSD, asset data is transmitted, also on
When I press the all chart windows button (Alt + R) in MT4, all opened charts appear at once but they are horizontal. I want four windows charts but vertically positioned not horizontal. How I can do that by pressing just one button? Is there any indicator
Hi all, I'd like to create an EA to send email but without the option to setup the MT5 with the mailserver name, port, etc. I'm searching and the other possible solution is to use socket, is it right? If so, is there any article or documentation you can point me to read and better understand its
hi, i always read that double has fractional capability, so i have tried a simple 5/3 problem, but i'm getting 1.0 int x = 5 ; int y = 3 ; double answer; answer = (x/y); Print (answer); any help on how can i get the actual 1.6? thanks in advance
  VPS Problem  (1)
Hello, I have 1 EA that I am using. I run it on Eurusd for 15 minutes and I can run it on VPS. No problem here. But I want to run the same parity, EURUSD, on a 1 minute chart with the same EA and run it over vps, but when I say move, it only takes 1 of them. When I say activate automatic trading
Hi, I have purchased a VPS from MQL on which, at the moment, I have an EA perfectly running but I struggle to synchronize it every time I want to push an update. I have to wait hours before I can receive an update [see image attached]. If I try to press "All" I don't receive any confirmation
Hello, I have a situation, my indicator stopped to send push notification from mt4 to the cell phone android. I want constant push notification from the CSM indicator. Can somebody help me on this. Regards Tuanyer
I am having a small problem. i am trying to abstract 2 dates, and get how many days the are, with the following code string lastdate2= "" ; handle3 = FileOpen ( "Time.txt" , FILE_TXT | FILE_READ ); lastdate2= FileReadString (handle3); FileClose ( handle3 ); datetime last=
[Deleted]
Is it possible to read lot size from the buy/sell UI in top left corner of a chart? If so could someone paste some code? Is it possible to do so doing some `user.dll` call?
Hi, I know the concept of leverage, but I've always wondered if it matters in order to lower the risk of, say, an Expert Advisor. Let me give you an example: let's imagine I have an EA which always follows the same strategy, which is opening 3 positions, 0.01 lots, 0.02 and 0.03. That's the EA
Attention web admin – bug on the forum, marking threads as “unread” at regular intervals. At least every week, sometimes even daily, the forum resets all the threads I have commented on recently, and marks them as “unread”. Sometimes I have to go back several pages in each section, to reopen these
I want to do a data exchange between mt5 and python, but I did not find a correct and principled way and I want to transfer any data such as numbers, strings, and arrays. Do you know a good and easy way
  vps problem  (17   1 2)
vps is using information from previously closed trades to change the settings. how can ı reset vps. my expert is using last order result code , if first trade result is negatif ,than it must open new order big from first . but ı closed manuel when negatif , now when ı start vps , same time open new