General - page 410

What is the account or payor name of mql5 for paypal method of withdrawal
Good Day to all. Happy weekend. I got a problem regarding to use SET files. the scenario is, I have a set file for my xauusd chart and i have a set file for my btcusd. Can anybody help me to give me any ideas on how to load that SET programmatically? FILE_READ | FILE_WRITE | FILE_CSV I use above
Please tell me what is wrong with my job, programmers seen not to give a concern. WHY? I am here because the best place to see truth from fellow is at forum. I need a true comment about the job. A comment as, the new idea(job) is impossible to code. Or the fund for the job is too little or whatever
  Android  (3)
Can i receive signal from signal provider services that i bought from mql5 on my mt5 on my Android smartphone
What is the account name or email address of mql5 to be used in paypal method of withdrawal. Please help
since the update of the metatrader app for pc, i see the average demo download on new product section robot and indicator is very little under 50 downloads. (I'm talking about demo downloads not purchases) what happen
  Adding alerts  (1)
Greetings. Need help as I want the custom indicator (#4 bheurekso pattern ) I use to have alerts(push notification) when ever a pattern is detected Thanks in advance <ex5 file deleted>
Dear Mql5, I need a Autotrading button same as one click trading on each chart , I can auto trade each chart individually using my robot. sincerely Mr Kam Panchal <...>
I have a vps that runs 2 EAs simultaneously. Where one trades when the stock starts the day on the rise and the other when the stock starts the day off. But today one of the EAs was supposed to have performed an operation but it didn't, I checked the VPS logs and it was saying that the server was
Hi, I'm rather new to MQL5 and I made some mistake, which was using more than 3 VPS service . After the first one let me down (poor performance), I tried another one and this process went on. Now 2 of my EAs (bought no more than a week) are out of activation time and I couldn't active it again. My
Hello all, what is the best way to control a higher timeframe in a smaller one. In other words, how can I programmatically determine when a 4H candle ends (or begins) in a lower timeframe? Is this only possible via the time? The reason is the following, I have an EA in M15 and want a display of a
I decided to provide my signal yesterday but it s written signal disconnected
They're both listed in percentage terms. AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_SO_CALL) = 50 and AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_SO_SO) = 30. I've done the RTFM thing and still don't get it. So, If I'm getting margin called at 50% (all positions being closed), what's the point of ACCOUNT_MARGIN_SO_SO
I'm writing an EA to check DD. Once there is a big DD, I want this EA to turn off the signal subscription. What kind of functions should I use
I'm subscribing 1 signal in 2 different accounts (different brokers), using 2 different VPS. It's been going okay for months now. Suddenly, yesterday there's no trading in these 2 accounts, even though the signal had some trades. I checked the journal in both MT5 terminals, there's no error message
Hi my signal not copying the signals lot right it just copy 10% ? when A 0.17 Trade opened on the signal a 0.01 trade opened on my account
Do I need to enable "Algo trading" for copying signal
  Hedge Trade  (1)
Anyone have hedge EA as per the attachement
Hi, I have a client feedback to me that some of the orders have been duplicated, which mean instead of open 1 position, their MT4 opens 2 position
I have set "Max bars in chart" to 50k. However MT downloaded a lot of data which is over 10GB for 26 pairs. How can I make History be less in size on disk? Thanks)
Hi, Is it possible to set the same lots size across all crosses that I trade. At present I have to adjust it in the one click trading box for each cross. is there a better way? thx.. :)
I just suscribed to my first signal, I made my deposit as well, but the signal appears yellow instead of green, I also dont see changes in my balance, bit apparently the signals are being copied. Is this normal? Am I missing something
Hi I get the message "MQL5.chats activated" (on MT4, in the Journal tab) repeated every 3 minutes. I'm logged in to "Community" (and I have no unread messages) so not sure why this message keeps repeating? Attached is a screenshot of what I mean. Any help or insight would be greatly apreaciated
was up positive $619.00 on xau/usd this morning Met5 would not allow me to close, cancel, drag profit or stop loss, repeated several times. Logged off and back in ,no help, closed app and reopened still no good now at $414.00,luckily still in positive, continued to try every closing method until it
Hello, I have just bought an EA that offers only 4 activations. I just installed it on my laptop, so only 3 left. What I don't undertand is the following: if I use the EA on a VPS that I access from my laptop, does that count as a different computer, and therefore as a second activation? Many thanks
Hello guys, Please one technical question, how should I make connection ( so my account be vissible) between MQL5 platform account on my PC with this one I have on here Online. I open account with online broker company LBLV, and would like to have it also here visible. Thnks in advance. Sorry i am
I wanted to clarify few things about signal service lot size calculation , how and when account balance increases and decreases are affecting the lot size. If I deposit more money to account with open trades, do new bigger balance is used to calculate lot size only for next trades? as I understand
  VPS for MT4  (1)
Can you please tell me if VPS allows DLL files tp MT4 accounts
[Deleted]
Hello there! I have a major problem and I need some help here. I'd be grateful if you help me figure a couple of things out. Please don't judge. 1. what is a virtual function and when does one really need to use it? I have gone through mql reference book but it kinda repeats the question itself. It