General - page 1191

Gentlemen. I have downloaded the manager (build 1085) and installed it on my laptop which is running windows 8.1 x64 os. All 8 cores of my i7 processor appears in the services tab but the Agents drop box shows only the figure 1, besides, the Add button is "locked" (not clickable). Port column...
I want to ask other traders that how far they enjoy this business? Is it a source of joy and fun for them or they consider it as a boring and tensed business. Share your points of view.
It seems a cheap talk, however checking the position of the candlesticks on 1 hour chart all you need to do is allow minimum 3 candle sticks complete then you take your trade. if the candlesticks falls below the EMA then you sell to make 50pips viceversa is also true. I will give live updates
Hello folks, I would like to know: 1: is it possitble to run an script without attach it to a chart? 2: is it possible to run more than one script at the same time? thanks in advance, Cyberglassed.
I'm not a programmer so my question might be dumb but still asking. Is it possible to create an EA based on five indicators agreement? I meant all those five shown the same color (red = sell / green = buy) then EA open a trade based on those signal with fixed in T/P and S/L after the signal bar...
  Public signal  (2)
Can someone help me? This signal is not public. Not listed. Why? <link removed by mod>
Can anyone please explain me in briefly about how to get signal trading or automatic mirror trading from signal providers listed in MQL5 community. I used Metatrader 4. I want to know the explanations step by step. Do I need VPS and can I try it in demo account? What is the minimum equity needed...
please anybody here can help me to fix this problem on my chart????
MT4 EMA trading 2015. Mayfiar971.
Reports are emerging that the list of reforms submitted by the Greek government will receive an approval. A Eurogroup teleconference commences at 13:00 GMT to debate this. Earlier in the day, the euro reflected some doubts and slid lower, yet within the range. EUR/USD is still stuck in range. Will...
GBPJPY: Bullish, Strengthens Further GBPJPY: The cross is seen following through higher on the back of its Monday gains suggesting further bullishness in the days ahead. On the upside, resistance lies at the 185.00 level followed by the 186.00 level where a break will aim at the 187.00 level. A cut...
why this page delete important forum topics ??? it's only my topics, or some one have problems like me
It is surprising that there is no way to determine whether a trade is manual or expert . Is it not possible to add an indication of the type of trade (manual or automatic) in the MT history or in the trading signals ? Or is there
Hi, I wonder if there is any way to get market depth info from MQL5 code in my EA. I can see the data in the MT5 by pr
Hello Mladen, mrtools and coders. I need some help here. I've been developingan EA for binary options. It uses the icustom system, and follow the signals of theindicator, without the indicator needs to be attached to the graph. Changed it to to open the order in the second :00 remainder of the...
Hi, I have an account with Alpari registered in 2006, I have paper agreement with Alpari stamped and signed by them. Same copy signed by me was provided by post to Alpari. Unfortunately I did not win any money only lost. Recently I decided to withdrawal last 2500 euro and they refused to withdrawal...
[Deleted]
  A question for the administration  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Will there be a function to view all user posts in threads, as there was in MQL4 ???? well that's a very handy gizmo
USDCAD: Bullish, Follows Through On Strength USDCAD: Having halted its correction to close higher the past week, it faces the risk of a move higher. It was seen following through higher on the back of its Friday gain during Monday trading session today. However, as long as it trades below the 1.2696
This EA setups orders from results in Community Outlook | Myfxbook You can setup EA with spread filtering, lots size, and SL TP for all opened orders. Its just for educational purposes. PLS Don't use for real account! I dont have relationship of any kind with MyFxBook.com and or companies partners....
Guys, i am very new to forex , trying to learn from demo .How do i mark S/L ad T/P in the MT4? there are so many indicators ,i am totally lost
hi i bought EA before two month ago at very high price from hotblaster(dot)com i attach it my small account and it give nice performance.(see the attachment)statement.htm i want to make money quickly, but i have small capital now i like to share my ea with you who have large capital on trading...
  What motivates you to trade  (19   1 2)
guy, so much profit and loss. but what motivates you the most to trade even there are massively loss ,
I am going to buy an EA that scalps, sometimes it wins with less than a pip. Around 3000 trades a week. With few micro-pips winnings, which zero spread broker has the lowest commision? Or I can't even make money on that few micro-pips with commision?
Hi to you. I try many fx brokers, but no one give or offer me exactly what I looking for.. So, want to.... 1: I want to copy 4 to 6 signals from MQL5, but all on separate account and/or platform with a specific amount place on each one, on my VPSfx provider. 2: I want to use also 2 Robot trader,...
Hi, I'd like to extend the shape Rectangle functionality to include: 1. display the pips difference between the 2 edges of the rectangle 2. display a Right Price label on each of the edges I will also save instances of this object in an array. Thanks
EURUSD: Bear Pressure Remains EURUSD: We continue to envisage a decline having EUR closed almost flat the past week. Support is seen at 1.1278 level with a cut through here opening the door for more downside towards the 1.1200 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.1150 level where a break will...
Hello, does anyone know of a way to get MT4 working on raspberry pi b+ to test an EA out live (on demo) and if it is even possible? Cheers, Sam.
  help me please  (5)
my market watch time hasn't moved from Friday night/Saturday morning, does anyone know what I can do to try and sort it please? on mt4
Hi, do you have a good money management system, please share it or sent by private message. I need MM which can define the size of next order taking into account current deposit, last losses/profits, also key parameters/statistics of trading system/EA Thank you in advance