General - page 409

Old MT5 builds  (3)
Due to some reasons I need to downgrade my MT5 platform till version 2791 or 2732. I know, that's eternal topic. So, could anybody heelp me
Hello everybody Yesterday 3 of my MT5 terminals "lost" the sync with the Signal provider. They are all latest build (2940) and all were running perfectly even this morning. They are total 3 terminals, on 3 different VPS (2 of the same "VPS provider" and one of another VPS provider), on 3 different
Greetings, How would I code an EA to shut down (or simply "stop") when a criteria is met? TerminalClose() is not suitable since it shuts down MT - divide by zero is not to nice either.. Blessings, Martin
Is there any cheaper alternative to Windows VPS (which costs averagely 15$/month) for mt4? I know Linux VPS but it seems it is a mess to make mt4 run on Linux
Can't buy a VPS in no way. Credit card, Paypal not allowed... why
  Broker  (1)
What broker are you using, and do you recommend them
  SymbolInfoTick() doubt  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello everyone. I'm trying to run a very simple EA to get the tick information but I can't get the volume. Can anyone tell me why it is? Here the EA MqlTick L_Tick;void OnTick(){ if(SymbolInfoTick(Symbol(),L_Tick)) Print(L_Tick.time, ": Bid = ",L_Tick.bid, " Ask = ",L_Tick.ask," Volume = "
I think I have tried everything to get one click trading to appear on my mt5 platform but it stubbornly refuses to appear. I am attaching two screenshots to show the state of things. Any hitherto unavailable advice would be greatly appreciated
hi Look at this part of code. It prints 0. I don't know why! Any idea? int risk_percent = 10 ; Print (risk_percent/ 100 );
When I calculate the copied signal and the lot is below 0.01 exactly (0.0066). What lot will copy me 0.01 or 0
I am new to trading on MQL5, so there are many issues I do not understand, can anyone tell me that the signal provider's account is $5000, the transaction is usually 0.02 to 0.06 lots, so those who have a smaller amount (eg $1000 -$2000) copy under the account is it risky? Is there a way to still
I'm new to this platform, when i try to place an order, it says "Trade is disabled". Please help
The following query returns a status code 0 with no output. I would like to be able to use the LIMIT function. SELECT 1 LIMIT 1;
My question to the forum. I want a developer to develop a program for me that will disallow me to copy/duplicate any file deposited into my mt4 indicator and expert folders to any location. Can such a work be achieve at freelancer? Thank you
Hi, I'm a user of MQL5 VPS. Usually, I using the VPS with a few charts and EAs. I bought an AI EA not long ago and when I loaded it along side other EAs, I saw an error in my VPS Tab window that said Memory Usage Warning or something similar. After that, everything looked fine for a few minutes and
On the signal details page, on the Growth tab there are percentages on the right in the YTD column.   ‌‌Lets look at [name of the signal was deleted by moderator] signal as an example: ‌ F‌or 2017, how do you get 20.89% ?  It can't be just the sum of Jan, Feb, Mar since that totals 19.78. ‌‌In the...
  :: operator  (4)
Hi i have a question about space resolution operator: :: in this line if(! symbol!=::Symbol() ) why it used :: operator. it means if symbol is different from current symbol on chart do something. but why puts :: over there? thanks for your help
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'} Hello everyone, I have two buffers together in a separate window graphic. One of them is "close [i]" so it doesn't have any calculation applied. The other one have a specific calculus that i'm working on and usually he has a low
Dear Community, i downloaded MT4 setup from this link: https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt4/mt4setup.exe?utm_source=www.metatrader4.com&utm_campaign=download on this page: https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download The name of the setup file is mt4setup.exe But even though
  vps renew  (2)
Do I need to have a balance in my mql5 account for automatically renew my vps subscription or does it automatically withdraw from my credit card
Hello, I have a semi-automated EA that integrates user drawn chart objects. I would like to use the Virtual Server that is integrated into the MT4/MT5 terminal in order to run this EA. However, I was unable to find out if the v irtual server that is integrated into the MT4/MT5 terminal has the
Hello...Just asking , can I copy half lot size of master account?? For ex: if master account open 0.02 lot, than Copy to my account 0.01 lot, if master account open 0.06, than copy to my account 0.03 Thank You in advance
How I can return product and get refund, I just bought yesterday and it’s working the way I wanted
Hello everyone! I want to create an MQL5 application that is able to count sl Comments in history tab.. What's the best way to achieve it? I am trying to use OnTrade() function (https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/event_handlers/ontrade) along with HistoryDealGetString()
#include <Trade/Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; int OnInit (){ return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } void OnTick (){ static datetime timestamp; datetime time = iTime ( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT , 0 ); if (timestamp != time) { timestamp = time; //Array for Close
How to link live account with demo account? I am using LegacyFX as my broker
Could anyone help tell how to set levels of moving average? I added the Up-Down Level values but the up-down lines are overlapped over the middle (MA) line
how do i log in from mt4 terminal using my facebook account since i register my mql5 account with it
I can't download indicators on my mt5 market terminal. Please someone help
What is the account or payor name of mql5 for paypal method of withdrawal