General - page 408

Hello fellow developers, so I have been trying to convert this file to mql5, I want to incorporate it into my multicurrency hedging expert, anyone who has converted this file before kindly help. Or anybody with a newsfilter for mt5 that gets its news from investing.com ps. I am also a developer so
i downloaded an MT5 setup file and run it, first installation is OK, but if i install it again, a message box pop up to let me fill proxy server, and it's freeze after i cancel that box. how to solve? Thx~
Hello experts, Today I rented a VPS and remove all currencies pair except one which I would like to run EA. And after sync I can see that EA stopped doing Auto trading on my local machine. But how do I know that it's actually working over Virtual machine and perform Buy/Sell? Please help me to
I just renten integrated VPS for broker JFD live account. I see in portal ping to JFD live NY4-05 is 1.77 ms. Nice. But in real I get NY4-09 and ping 44 ms. Besides that, I can't change VPS in my personal area. Could you help me find way out and gettingg ping < 2 ms
I am not able to trade with real money as I am unable to connect to my broker . Can anyone assist
I have been subscirbin to a signal for the last 2 weeks. Just noticed that when I look in "my statistics," it shows that the signal provider has not put on any trades, even though several dozen have been put on and closed. Does anyone know why they are not showing up, and how I can fix it? Need to
  Help  (1)
Hi there I'm Nkosinathi I'm newcomer so I want to understand this thing of traiding because I need to make money
Hello, I was searching the whole documentation for symbols, and the codebase, but was not able to find any function that returns the following data from Toolbox->Exposure tab: 1. Assets quantity and symbol as a string 2. Net Volume 3. Rate of currency exchange I came with nothing to code, how
I just know my application has been rejected. How and where to fill the required data correct Thank you June P.s. Based on the problem about Subscription not permitted
Hello everyone, Is it possible for a netting account to have an EA closing all existing orders and reversing the last trade? Currently, for example, my EA based on an indicator is closing all Buy orders but not placing a new Sell order. Thank you
Hi, Where do I need to drag and drop the ex4 file if I were to add a custom indicator on a linux platrom. Please suggest
Hello All i been subscibed to signal for 8 days now and decided to unsubscrib my self today because the trader is not following his rules written in his Signal description. How to ask for a refund please
Hi all, my MT5 (latest build 2955) on Ubuntu does not display any pictures in the "Market" window after a terminal restart. Tried different Wine and Gecko versions (currently Wine 6.0 / Gecko 2.47.2) but the problem persists. Whenever I reconfigure Wine or re-install MT5, the Market pictures are
Hi Guys See code snippet below, i'm trying to get an array of returns for a tester run in the optimizer. WriteProfitData() is working in a single tester run however the full 2D array is not returned from the frame in the optimizer. I tried to do this by reading/writing files after each tester run
Hi all! I have subsciption on JP77. I want to switch off all trades on gold (xauusd) - how to do it?
hello, I would like to know how to have his symbols there please? Even by right clicking on market watch all show, I didn't. I have about 30 symbols, but not the ones I want. How to have his symbols there? Thank you for your answers
I have a strange problem. I've subscribed a signal since a month ago. Everything is smooth. This morning the subscription was broken for hours, no message, no reason. I feel it's abnormal. When I check the terminal, everything is OK. I clicked Tools-Options-Signal and OK. Many synchronizations
Hi I have subscribed to a VPS, However, I have not received my credentials to access my VPS. Can someone guide me please how to do it. Thanks
Hi! I'm pretty new to programming and trying out the following code. It works for an int array but not on struct array. Maybe it will work if I check for the specific member of the struct like a[iLast].mInt != NULL on the check at the Add1DArrElem (the line with comment // illegal operation error
Dear team, It is requested to you please check my profile shown 3 signals while I didn't have any active signal on my profile It is requested to you please if this is by default please solve issue I will be very thankfull to you Thanks Regards khalid khan
Hi, I recently switched to portable mode (no choice, drive C: is simply full) While all indicators accounts and everything are fine, I can not use the "code base" anymore. It simply comes up completly blank, no matter what I do. Any clues to what might be the problem? TIA
Hello, I purchased a product but unable to get it working properly. The vendor request logs and screenshots. When I try to send a message to the vendor I get. "Add the user as a friend. You can see activity of your friends on the website and communicate with them easily." then the add user button
Hello everyone, I'm trying to make my EA perform a certain action at a certain time everyday. That action is bound to US-markets but my broker's servers are not in the US and, due to the time changes 2 times per year the time difference is not consistent. How can I adjust my code for this situation
Hi guys, I just purchased a True Price Action indicator but unfortunately I chosen the wrong platform. Anyone here who has an idea on how to change my order for TPA indicator MT5 to MT4? Thank you in advance for your suggestions and comments
  Old MT5 builds  (3)
Due to some reasons I need to downgrade my MT5 platform till version 2791 or 2732. I know, that's eternal topic. So, could anybody heelp me
Hello everybody Yesterday 3 of my MT5 terminals "lost" the sync with the Signal provider. They are all latest build (2940) and all were running perfectly even this morning. They are total 3 terminals, on 3 different VPS (2 of the same "VPS provider" and one of another VPS provider), on 3 different
Greetings, How would I code an EA to shut down (or simply "stop") when a criteria is met? TerminalClose() is not suitable since it shuts down MT - divide by zero is not to nice either.. Blessings, Martin
Is there any cheaper alternative to Windows VPS (which costs averagely 15$/month) for mt4? I know Linux VPS but it seems it is a mess to make mt4 run on Linux
Can't buy a VPS in no way. Credit card, Paypal not allowed... why
  Broker  (1)
What broker are you using, and do you recommend them