Reversal Zone Indicator

Hi Guys

Since the time i started to trade forex

My only problem is the entrey point

We all have a strategy to trade

but till now i don't have the key to enter the market

This gold key which i mentioned is the entrey point

(I enter using support & resistance and fibo, but they are able to be breaked)

In this thread i want you guys to post and share your way for entrey

or even an indicator that gives almost non wrong signals.

I well also try to do my best.

Waiting for your reply

Regards

reversal/breakout areas

6 years ago I purchased the camarilla formula to daytrade bonds...I made the mistake thinking it was the Holy Grail of high and low predictors.

I now use the formula to get the "zones" for the next day...I use the high,low and close from 8pm EST to 8pm EST to get the levels to trade...for a long entry...if price goes below level 3 but not level 4 I will buy a pip above level 3 and place stop below level 4.

Reverse for sells.

I am told that price exceeding level 4 is a breakout buy/sell.

Currently I am working on finding an earlier entry for buys/sells in the level 3 area that get me in before the price goes over/under level 3 again.

Formula for camarilla is in one of the threads here also.

Dolly

RickW00716:
6 years ago I purchased the camarilla formula to daytrade bonds...I made the mistake thinking it was the Holy Grail of high and low predictors.

I now use the formula to get the "zones" for the next day...I use the high,low and close from 8pm EST to 8pm EST to get the levels to trade...for a long entry...if price goes below level 3 but not level 4 I will buy a pip above level 3 and place stop below level 4.

Reverse for sells.

I am told that price exceeding level 4 is a breakout buy/sell.

Currently I am working on finding an earlier entry for buys/sells in the level 3 area that get me in before the price goes over/under level 3 again.

Formula for camarilla is in one of the threads here also.

Hi ,

If you like Break Out System ..you can try Dolly Indicator it's good indicator for break out system .

Currently I'm using camarilla indicator and fractal, sometimes combine with more custom indicators to get better entry point...just learn to find when the price will bounching or crossing , I think there's same pattern before those happen

===============

Forex Indicators Collection

Dolly indicator

Where do I find this indicator?

I did not see it at forex indicators collection

You will never be able to predict 100% where the price goes...

You have to remember it.

That's why a few month go I tried to use a breakout system because I do not have a lot of time sitting in front of my PC and using all kinds od indicators.

Breakout system teach us how to trap the price from both directions without failure. ANd you can see the chart if it goes through lines or not. This is the way how to evaluate the system.

nices

Great discussion

MR.RickW00716

I uanderstands that u trade camarilla and break out strategey

I still believe that supports and resistance (camarilla is included)

are the best reverse sign or entry poit

But still waiting for more replys to develop our entry point

Regards

entry signal

I have been constantly testing and searching for a signal to get me in the trade between level 3 and level 4 without waiting for price to hit level 3 again.

Such a signal would be very useful when the spread between level3 and level4 is larger than normal.

If we could get a fairly accurate signal that would work on a 5 or 15 minute chart I believe that would be ideal for being able to correctly enter the trade early....Will keep trying and keep you posted

Dolly attached

Here's Dolly!

Enjoy,

mrtools

Dolly indicator

Thanks for my Dolly!

I hope she isn't the kind that wets!!

Dolly rules

RickW00716:
Thanks for my Dolly! I hope she isn't the kind that wets!!

Hi,

If you don't know how to use dolly , here's the rules

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

hope you enjoy

Some of the trouble

Some of the trouble is that all barriers are made to be broken. So we are counting on the ratio of probability barriers will hold depending on how far price has come before we are satisfied price has gone far enough for us to expect reversal.

Unfortunately trends continue against us sometimes, or we are caught in 40 pip moves that take place in under thirty seconds, or the indicators we choose are really only giving us partial market activity at times that dies out and the real flow continues where the time before the flow was made of the majority of the market so the indications were ok.

Then we have to accept what the dealers are giving us, a spread that is basically robbery compared to stock or futures trading.

My opinion is that to have success the odds favor trading longer term time frames with minimum margin, in pairs with minimum spread, with very few trades, understanding that you must enter in places where the odds are almost not existent where you will get caught in false flows or the 40 pip blasts against your trade that last seconds and then price sits for 8 hours.

Foreign exchange is not the most friendly retail trading environment.

We have to recognize places in advance where price should reverse and not jump ahead of it until we are sure. But I don't use fibos or camarilla or anything like that, you should be able to see key areas on a longer term chart and let the price activity tell you how the market is reacting to them.

Reason: