General - page 1780

How can I write this EA : 1 - Open 1 StopBuy 0.01 at Price + 20 and 1 StopSell 0.01 at Price -20, TP 20. 2 - If one order executed, cancel other. 3 - If executed order is a buy order, reverse sell 1 StopSell double (0.02) at entryprice -20 or opposite if sell order. 4 - and each time a stop...
Hedging is defined as holding two or more positions at the same time, where the purpose is to offset the losses in the first position by the gains received from the other position. Usual hedging is to open a position for a currency A, then opening a reverse for this position on the same currency A....
with ea i can use for live account with deposite usd300?
Hello friends, I need help with the Allpivots_v1 indicator. What I want is an indicator the would label what line is what on the charts. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Peace out
Hello, I would like to call a web service from an EA. 1) Can it be done directly by #import of certain MS dlls? -or- 2) Does anybody know of a .dll wrapper that uses the __stdcall convention so we can call a web service from an EA? ANY ideas from ANYBODY are welcome! Thanks, Christian
GIVEN: Computer's Time is 28 Feb 2007, 22:xx (synchronized to a world time) Server's Time is same GMT+0 is already 1 Mar 2007, 03:xx What I have was something like this: string goTime = "22:30";int _goTime = StrToTime(goTime); What will _goTime be? My code is giving out _goTime =...
[Deleted]
Hi, this is an Indicator from Scorpion. I have found only one referance to it, and it won't compile? Says unexpected token? Am loking for an Indicator which allows varying the Stop Loss by either Hi or Low of previous Bar. Thanks, Alan
[Deleted]
In the latest weekly the Opera team has introduced a new feature called Speed Dial. Why Speed Dial?Bookmarks often fall into two categories: A bunch of sites you bookmark because you may want to visit them again someday 5 or 6 sites you visit very often Speed Dial is an elegant way to address the...
Anyone ever experience this? When I try to open the object list, the program freezes. Have to boot the system to unfreeze the program. Just trying to update a fibo but the object list suddenly does not work. Any suggestions anyone?
Hi, I was wondering if I can customize hotkeys for teriminal fuction. Like I would like assign different hotkey for 'New order' (F9 now) and one to 'Autoscroll' (no hothey now). Is it possible?
  Professional MM function  (13   1 2)
[Deleted]
hi every one i got this indi but do not know how to use the patterns seems nice with de mark trend line indi thanks in advance
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm looking for a trading system and I'll pay a monthly fee on profits. Do you know a good service like this ? thanks
Hello, If I have an EA that is checking for a AccountEquity() value to close my positions, what is going to happen if I deposit more money into the account? Answer: It will close all my positions when I don't want it to! So my question to you: Can I detect a deposit so I can add the deposit to my
I need to upgrade from Windows Me to Windows Xp, anyone can please tell me how can I backup everything in Outlook Express for an easy restore after reinstalling Windows?
Hello, 1. Let's see the chart generated by the Tester (RobotPowerM5). There are some strange trades opened and/or closed outside of the bars. I mean: the open and/or the close are up the High[] or below the Low[]. Strange, isn't it? Is it possible to open or close a position outside the bar range...
Hi, I once saw a thread explaining howto use the values of a stochastic as input for the RSI. I can't seem to find the thread back. Anyone know howto do this / know the url of the thread? tx Niels
Hi folks, I'm known as Dukeofdents over at the FF site, but I got banned for not liking communists. Therefore, I have chosen a more sedate, politically correct, racially neutral user name at Forex TSD. Over at FF I was discussing my favorite pair, GBP/JPY, when I was suddenly banned for telling it
I'm sure many of you have read 'Trading in the Zone' by Mark Douglas and if you haven't you most certainly should. In it he offers us '5 Fundamental Truths of Trading' which I have printed out and have above my computer so that every morning when I sit down to start trading I can try to get myself...
Personally I rode USDJPY & EURJPY for some whopper profits. I'll be golfing for the rest of the week. So, how about that monster 200+ pip drop!! Did your EA hold up for you? Hehehehe. How bout you Martingalers? Any margin calls? Yeah sure. Hahhahahhahhahaha!!! Time to go back and get a real...
Check out the strategy tester report. Can it perform the same in real time?
Hi Slawa, Hope you are well. We are now in the process of becoming a CTA to trade forex for our clients. We will soon have 10 different forex systems, and want to run these systems simulatanously all on teh one single forex account with FXDD. Problem is that to do this, each expert advisor MQL4...
When I place a pending order (such as a buy limit), I receive a ticket number for that order. Then, when the order is triggered, does the resulting long position also have the same ticket number? Thx
  GOBLIN Fibo 1.2.A  (30   1 2 3)
  Pre news price patterns  (14   1 2)
Does anyone know if you can tell which way the news will move price by the price pattern before the news bar?
Can I find description and using of "user32.dll" external function? Thanks for answers. Eman
I´m using data center build 304 The problem I have is again bad ticks and I don´t know how to correct them and what´s the origin. Also, I want to know the technical cause of the problem As you can see in pictures attached. The daily picture of GBPUSD is different when the platform...
Hallo how can i make new security in mt4? I want to analize future contract chart and S&P, nasdaq in mt window, but i dont know how to create ig S&P security. All data i have are .prn files, so it should be easy do import date to new security
Hi I'm looking for someone who can adapt the code for the standard Bollinger Band into something new: I need an oscillator on the bottom of my chart which gives a line-graph of the Band width (not a histogram as you can find on some websites, but a clear single black line) and BandWidth = (Upper...
Sometimes after I changed a fibo or expansion object, I didn't need the change effect my default settings, can you add a checkbox "save as my defaults" in the "Fibo Levels" tab? so, when it checked, after clicking ok, the user default settings will be changed; if not checked, then it will not effect