General - page 151

[Deleted]
Is there any function for controlling Magnetic sensivity? I want to control it from Chart event by hotkey
Due to using a bad expert, my account is now "Read Only". I am told to contact the Client Experience Team
Hi everyone Could someone please assist with the following. I'm new to coding and are trying to lock my EA so that it will only run on a specific account in order for it not to be copied over. I have attached my code but for some reason its not working. If I add my EA onto a chart it still works
First of all as I sad I'm new and do not know how to program nor how to fix problems. I want to try a simple rsi strategy on the EUR/HUF pair just to see how thing work and to experiment. I did all I could , research online and putting different lines together looking up forums for help but there s
A thousand days ago I made the purchase of an EA but as of today the provider has not shown interest in helping me clarify some doubts about the installation. Can I request the cancellation and refund of the money
  Adding symbols  (1)
Hello you beautiful people. I have an issue! I've been using the demo account for a few weeks and have taken the next set of steps to creating a live account, but! When logging in i just don't have any symbols. I tried to add them through the usual process but when the pop box opens all i get is
Not able to buy or subscribe anything. All payment options are giving payment failure errors
Hi forum, tried downloading a free ATR Trailing stop indicator, when I open it , this is what the page look like what is the problem, this has been the case with some downloads and I don't understand please can somebody advise.see attached
Just seems so counterintuitive to have to close EACH order one by one especially in a fast market. It's my understanding that there are no plugins for the mobile app either. So would would a vps be a good option that I can control with my phone via satellite
I want to modify code to add my custom features on chart for risk management cuz no one has done it in last decade (surprised pikachu face). The UI of mobile mT5 to create new orders is highly non intuitive/ non user friendly as you may have realised already from using so many other alternate tools
I have made almost 6 months portfolio but don't know about the rules of reliability. my signal shows lower reliability. What can i do to increase it ?? please suggest me What is the major rules to increase Reliability
guys need help please Cant intall any free EA directly from the market and the market icon is not showing in the navigator panel when i click download MT4 just opens and nothing happens. have tried restating the pc but nothing changes all my custom indicators and EAs work fine only i cant install
Hi am new here and new at coding at MT5. So basically the code wants to look at all my positions and see if it is a SELL for USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY and would close it if it is. Am having troubles on getting a return on my position type , it returns 1 and i need to be a SELL. That's why it is not
Hello guys, Anyone who cam help me on the code that detects EMA 5 and EMA 10 crossing below level 5 of ADX and level 95. As buy and sell
Hello coders, Can anyone help me how to use the #property strict function while writing a code. Much appreciated
I want to send a signal through to MT2 but for some reason if the arrows are added onto the chart under <arrow> indicator it won't send... Can anyone help me fix this? No issues sending anything else, so it is definitely the indicator that is the issue
int OnInit () { //--- //--- return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert deinitialization function | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void OnDeinit ( const int
I have an MQL5 EA I built using the wizard, but I'm kind of stumped on something. It uses a PSAR trailing stop. If I set no manual stop loss , I get 2794 trades within the test period with a profit of Recovery Factor of 4.04, profit of 9510.91. If I set any initial stop loss (I've tried everything
Hi, everybody. Is it possible to draw a dotted trend line or that kind of line can only be a solid one? My code is ObjectDelete ( 0 , "TrendChanSignalsM15D" ); ObjectSetInteger ( 0 , "TrendChanSignalsM15D" , OBJPROP_BACK , false );
What is the best way of checking if a required indicator is on the chart before proceeding? I was looking along these lines but I am struggling to find a better function to do the job that ObjectsTotal() ? int objectsTotal = ObjectsTotal (); bool customIndicatorFound = false ; for ( int i = 0 ; i <
Hi guys, here the question, we have this two different call in simple Expert Advisor PSARh = iSAR(NULL,0,PSARstep,PSARmaximum); // technical indicator call handle PSARh = iCustom(NULL,0,"Examples\\ParabolicSAR",PSARstep,PSARmaximum); // custom indicator call handle although they start and complete
Hey guys! I want an "On-Screen Input Box" in MQL4 or MQL5 for money management. Something like input box in ONE CLICK TRADING built-in tool. any suggestion
Hey everyone. I am having an issue with the optimization process. I enable all my parameters and select what pair and such, and when I click "start" my computer ramps up and shows all the core connected cores, but does nothing. I had this optimization started lastnight before bed. I woke up and my
I realize some of the freelancers from Turkey have trouble withdrawing their income. Have you tried "Papara" virtual card? Did it work for you? I created one now but the SMS confirmaion from MQ exceeded limit and I will try tomorrow
What is the process to find out a good portfolio. how an investor can choose a right profitable forex signal for long term investment
Hello I am planning to change my phone number to some one else in order to recieve the confirmation SMS for withdrawing some earned money. I am writting this post because of inability of receiving SMS when tryimg to withdraw my money. I tried but seems not possible! Is it possible to change my
  .ex4 file  (1)
I have purchased one robot but I have not received the .x4 file in it, I want to get that file, what to do because I already have a backup server
// Define inputs input double lotSize = 0.01 ; input double stopLossPercent = 2.0 ; input double profitPercent = 1.0 ; input int MagicNumber = 12345 ; void OnTick () { MqlRates rates[]; int copied = CopyRates ( _Symbol , PERIOD_D1 , 0 , 7 , rates); if (copied < 7 ) { Print (
Please add a forum rule prohibiting requests for help with ChatGPT code. We cannot help them and it is becoming an epidemic. Such threads should be deleted and a PM sent to the OP, with a boilerplate template message informing them of the rule and few thread links for beginner coders. to read
Hi, Quick one. Any one knows if its possible to select few pending orders (already placed) and move them up or down on the chart all togther? Thanks:)