General - page 148

hi FRIENDS if anyone can convert this indicator code to mt4 ea for free kindly do it i have attached it just ADD TP SL AND BE AND STEPS kindly upload mql4 file of ea onces its done thanks
Hi Friends, I used the same moving average , MA 50, EMA , but it seems quite different in MT4 and on Tradingview. Can someone explain to me why is this happening ? Thanks a lot
Hello every one I want to know do brokers change their Time Zone seasonally or no. for example: (x) broker time zone in winter is +2GMT (x) broker time zone in Summer is +1GMT change Time zone are common among brokers ? or the time zone is fix
Hello friends, i have a problem, how to change security phone no. verification to telegram verification. My telegram button is not enabled. Or I am not receiving code in my phone when ever i want to withdraw money from MQL5 market. Thank You
I'm facing an issue with running multiple MT5 terminals on a single VPS with one broker account. I have installed each terminal in separate folders on my computer, and I can see multiple MT5 source files in my Program Files. When I try to migrate the EAs from one terminal to the VPS , it works fine
A few days ago I rented a VPS through metarader, I noticed when my terminal synchronized the little smily face turned to sad face meaning the advisor was synchronized. Today I added another expert advisor to my terminal, the next thing I did I right cliecked on the vps in Navigator, then I clicked
  VPS update  (1)
Hello, Previously I had 24 charts working on the VPS. I reduced the number to 15 charts on my platform. I have migrated/updated again with the 15 charts but the VPS page on my MT platform is still telling me 24 charts are still located on the VPS. Will this status update later for me? Can someone
See above. I would bei grateful for an answer
So earlier it was working flawlessly. Then in last two days it started to lag a little and I need to quit it as it was unresponsive, then force quit it in a session 3-4 times. So decided to restart MacBook. The issue still persisted, so decided to delete the app and reinstall it. The DMG i used
Where can I find the Rules for publishing code in CodeBase section ? Thank you
My mobile phone cannot receive MQL5 account verification code, so I cannot bind my mobile phone. The second Telegram option also fails to send messages. As a result, I cannot recharge my MQL5 account and cannot purchase website services. This website doesn't even have an English manual customer
Hello I do not know how to contact your moderator. But the problem here is, I cannot verify my phone number. First I did not get the SMS code. Then I try using Telegram to get the code. But the Telegram option cannot be clicked. I already installed Telegram in my computer, yet I still cannot receive
I’ve been looking around for a minute at the market to see any good EAs I can use to grow funded accounts. We all know the more money you have the more money you can make trading and I just want better opportunities. If anyone knows can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it very
Hi everybody and a good day. I coded 6 indicators that trace automatic channels on different timeframes, they work flawlessly alone but they stop working when applied together to the chart. Every indicator use a handle to get the timeframe IMA data and I declared them in OnInit as you said. First
For the MQL5 veterans out there - I have a multi-currency EA and I'd like to minimise the buffer length to reduce resources in order to make the EA test much more efficiently. I know there is a lot of fat to be trimmed here, as I have already leaned out my code. My EA uses 1 custom indicator and a 6
[Deleted]
Is there any function for controlling Magnetic sensivity? I want to control it from Chart event by hotkey
Due to using a bad expert, my account is now "Read Only". I am told to contact the Client Experience Team
Hi everyone Could someone please assist with the following. I'm new to coding and are trying to lock my EA so that it will only run on a specific account in order for it not to be copied over. I have attached my code but for some reason its not working. If I add my EA onto a chart it still works
First of all as I sad I'm new and do not know how to program nor how to fix problems. I want to try a simple rsi strategy on the EUR/HUF pair just to see how thing work and to experiment. I did all I could , research online and putting different lines together looking up forums for help but there s
A thousand days ago I made the purchase of an EA but as of today the provider has not shown interest in helping me clarify some doubts about the installation. Can I request the cancellation and refund of the money
  Adding symbols  (1)
Hello you beautiful people. I have an issue! I've been using the demo account for a few weeks and have taken the next set of steps to creating a live account, but! When logging in i just don't have any symbols. I tried to add them through the usual process but when the pop box opens all i get is
Not able to buy or subscribe anything. All payment options are giving payment failure errors
Hi forum, tried downloading a free ATR Trailing stop indicator, when I open it , this is what the page look like what is the problem, this has been the case with some downloads and I don't understand please can somebody advise.see attached
Just seems so counterintuitive to have to close EACH order one by one especially in a fast market. It's my understanding that there are no plugins for the mobile app either. So would would a vps be a good option that I can control with my phone via satellite
I want to modify code to add my custom features on chart for risk management cuz no one has done it in last decade (surprised pikachu face). The UI of mobile mT5 to create new orders is highly non intuitive/ non user friendly as you may have realised already from using so many other alternate tools
I have made almost 6 months portfolio but don't know about the rules of reliability. my signal shows lower reliability. What can i do to increase it ?? please suggest me What is the major rules to increase Reliability
guys need help please Cant intall any free EA directly from the market and the market icon is not showing in the navigator panel when i click download MT4 just opens and nothing happens. have tried restating the pc but nothing changes all my custom indicators and EAs work fine only i cant install
Hi am new here and new at coding at MT5. So basically the code wants to look at all my positions and see if it is a SELL for USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY and would close it if it is. Am having troubles on getting a return on my position type , it returns 1 and i need to be a SELL. That's why it is not
Hello guys, Anyone who cam help me on the code that detects EMA 5 and EMA 10 crossing below level 5 of ADX and level 95. As buy and sell
Hello coders, Can anyone help me how to use the #property strict function while writing a code. Much appreciated