General - page 1451

RAS Autotrading  (5)
How to make the most out of Autotrading FX signals An Interview with Mr. Emilio Lujan, CEO of Rentasignal.com - What is Rentasignal and what does your Autotrading offers? Rentasignal is a Forex signals marketplace where people who want to trade Forex can find several Forex systems developed by...
Greetings To the senior members here and Coder's Guru can I say thanks for great help you have provided to all of us here who are learning programming. I have been working through the tutorials and it is a big help, I am attempting to build an EA with nonlagdot and QQE indicators. Basically I want...
MetaQuotes Software Corp. is pleased to announce the certification of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform by GBOT (Global Board of Trade) - the first international multi-asset class exchange from Mauritius. After fulfilling all the technical requirements of the African exchange, our company has been...
Hi, When I try to enable XAUUSD in its property to trade, I could not change it, I double click on it , nothing change. I do anything wrong? Thanks
OK are there any traders with an offshore Broker that get good withdrawal,low spread and 1:500 The Dodd-Frank Bill that passed only allows 1:50 leverage and heavy penitently and fines on brokers who do not comply with new rules. "My Bag Full of Money getting low with new Rules"!! Bla
how to make hedge or multi ea on MT5 ?
  Free tool for MT4 users  (14   1 2)
I have a program which allows to download 1,5 years of good M1 and tick data from different brokers and automatically import these data into MT4. screenshot of program: let me know if you interested of this
Hello everyone! I would like to trade with multiple accounts. But it isn't possible to instal MT5 a few times so you can use it for every account. Only Instaforex has got the multiterminal but this is only available for MT4. How to solve this problem? Or is it possible to instal a new MT5 in a...
I am using this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/code/777?source=terminal5_codebase and it draws arrows on the chart. If I mouse over the arrow, it shows a time and a value. How do I get that info? This is what I have so far. It gets me the most recent indicator value, but I need the time...
We have just released beta version of mt4Analyzer.com mt4Analyzer helps you evaluate your MetaTrader4 EA properly and easily by using statistics. In statistics, a Confidence Interval (CI) is a particular kind of interval estimate of a population parameter and is used to indicate the reliability of
Hi everyone! I just want to know if the tick datas provided in demo version of Metatrader 5 strategy tester are accurates and enough trustables to analyse EA results with it or it's better to connect through a broker to have trustable datas? Thanks in advance!
I'm trying to learn the language and I understand that an important part of an indicator is being able to cycle through price data but I'm having a tough time understanding it. The definitions in the documentation are not sinking in and some things don't appear to have a definition however your
  Mentor Required  (6)
I would like to invite any successful full time trader who would like to share/pass on his hard earned knowledge and wisdom to an average unsuccessful trader to respond to this post. If you do not know the answer to the obvious question of : "Why shall I help you ?" then this is not for you. Thank...
Hello Mt4 programmers! i need a big help for creating EA only for closing all open trades, so basically we Manually open trades but close trade with EA Type:Completed Bar (Only all completed bars count) Close(Buy) Strategy: When Close Price below EMA 12 Low Close(Sell) Strategy: When Close Price...
Money supply is rising fast, so where is the inflation? U.S. consumer prices rose 0.4 percent in February, but that was mostly gasoline. Year-on-year, inflation is above the Fed’s 2 percent target but not by much. Yet money supply is going through the roof. Either inflation is on the way, or Milton...
[Deleted]
  Bid && Ask && Spread  (86   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Good afternoon. I would like to speak out on one issue, listen to the opinion of others, I do not claim to be right, it is my opinion. The price, at every point in time, is not a point, but a range formed by a bid at the bottom and an ask at the top. From this you can deduce the following
I'm writting my own forex client in visual basic 6.0 I'm looking for documentation about connecting to a forex server and get information. As you know I've to know the commands, ports, ip addresses, etc... to connect to a forex server and get information about ticks, etc... A guy of this forum said...
You can see the request had accurate values... Any ideas why it's taking the order but not applying the stops? 2012.03.15 09:59:51 Core 1 2012.03.12 00:06:00 market sell 0.10 EURUSD (1.31175 / 1.31194 / 1.31175)//does this mean it didn't accept my stop loss and take profit values? 2012.03.15...
None of the EA's (or my custom EA's) orders seem to be filled during strategy testing, returning this error every time: 2011.06.10 14:07:48 Core 1 2011.06.08 11:04:35 CTrade::PositionOpen: market buy 0.10 EURUSD tp: 1.47127 [invalid fill] Has anyone seen this? Is it a broker-data problem? The...
Hi Forum, I want to experiment delaying orders after receiving a trade signal. Would I use the sleep() function? and if so, where's the best place to insert it, above the lot calculation? https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/common/Sleep //--- open buy (first)...
Hi, I am having problem get close price of Monday, could you please help? Thanks a lot
I am metals trader, I make good money by using financial and technical analysis but I struggle to find time for this, am looking to explore automated system in gold. I have searched the following 2 sites
i have a robot forex ann maybe can help for you trading and make profit... easy to use.. you can tray it..!
HI, Why my EA can not open position on XAUUSD? It can open position on EUR, the error is: Error opening SELL position by XAUUSD : '(null)' Thanks
Hi, In my EA, when trade is done, it should send email and play sound. At first, I can not enable the sending email on \Tools\Options\Email\Enable. After I fill up all information, can click on Test, nothing happy. After I close this window, when I reopen \Tools\Options\Email, all information...
Hi I'm new here I bow to your collective genius I saw this and hoped that one of you can help me. I need what I think could be a really simple EA for MT4. Been visual and paper-testing this for a little while and has a profit level of roughly 3/2 but seems to work in the long run. Rules: With...
  Auto WOMP  (18   1 2)
Auto WOMP is an automated trading system. I keep a close eye on all the trades and will intervene if needs be. I optimize the robot every weekend and I believe that has contributed to the success rate thus far. I've been trading this bot for about 10 weeks now with pretty good results. Monthly ROI
I'm writting a code in visual basic to make a more precise EA. I want to connect the vb program to the forex server for login and receive information of the current currency pair. I want to know where can I find information since I'm coding the winsock control and I've to send commands to the...
i think euro will drop to 1.2800 in a few weeks and will be back normaly agains...