General - page 1450

Martini ...  (24   1 2 3)
This EA was created by cmillion (the guy seems to be a good coder) Here is a description : The Expert Advisor has lot increasing feature, but it cannot be called as a "pure" Martingale, this EA really comes out flat, that Martin was not given to many.
hello every one I'm new in here, So I have to introduce all of the members in this forum. Let's start.............. Cheers Brian
Stocks, or equities, are issued by companies and represent proportionate ownership interest in those companies. Owning a share of stock represents a small piece of ownership in that company. When you own stock in a company, you can potentially benefit from the dividends that are issued by the...
I am working within a Metatrader script file and need tocall a function within a Boost library. Anyone know if this is possible? If so how do you configure the import?
Dear all, I remember this issue already occurs (don't remeber if it was on MT4 or MT5 - I guess it was already on MT5). Each time I recompile an EA in Metaeditor if I swich back to Terminal and rerun the tester, it does not take in account modifications made. I need to reset the terminal. I...
I login mql5.com but there is error:403 - запрещено. Доступ запрещен.Предоставленные учетные данные не дают права на просмотр этого каталога или страницы.I have to use proxy to login.Can open 'http' pages but can't open 'https' pages
As you probably know, MetaQuotes has come with a new build update of Meta Trader 4. As it includes a serious bug, many indicators and expert advisors stopped working. If you are also having problems with it, you can switch to previous version by replacing the terminal.exe file of your platform with...
is any body can help me to make this indikator become an EA? i usually use 30m for time frame. the rule is, when through line resistance, open BUY, and SL at line support. when through line support, open SELL. SL at line resistance. it's very simple indikator and very profitable. the risk is...
The new ResourceCreate function has appeared in build 619 for creation of dynamic graphical resources on the fly. With this function, you can now create any complex images in 32 bit color (including the alpha channel) and attach them to chart objects. How can developers benefit from that:...
  Eurusd  (1)
I see the EURUSD going down within a month and half. We may be looking below 1.32, the mess with the PIGS, will come back to haunt the Euro. The USA will start picking up steam, thus their dollar will rise against the Euro. However for March 27 2012, I see a bit of uptrend before the profit taking.
Hi all:   I'm a new comer to MQL5.  When I want to write a simple EA with SL and TP , I can't set SL and TP correctly. I choose Standart library Ctrade.  The code is like following. The PrintRequest and PrintResult show I set TP and SL correctly. But when I use history tester , I...
  Metatrader 4 build 418 ...  (115   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
If you are asked to update to newest metatrader build 418 read this posts first : New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 418 - MQL4 forum Without suggesting anything, but similar problems they had with metatrader 5 in the beginning (double did not work at all when passed as a parameter)...
[Deleted]
Hello, i started on RAS on August. I wonder why i still have this bad RAS Ratio? Would be great if somebody can give me a Feedback. Live Account | Rent a Signal Serenity | Rent a Signal 4 Pairs SR | Rent a Signal New Signals | Rent a Signal System B | Rent a Signal Searching for Talents | Rent...
Hello I need a mql4 client based sockets to communicate with an external environment. Thanks Regards
  Trading Updates  (8)
Hello traders, How you are all updated your trading history? Is there any tool for forex trade? Share your ideas!
Hello all! There are many newsletters are in for forex trading . Which is the best newsletter ever with updated trade news? Share your experience with forex journals
  Forex trading Tools  (17   1 2)
Many people are doing forex trading for a long years... On there trade, traders are needed to install many tools to take trade. Which are the tools used in for forex trade? Share your ideas!
  Forex education  (5)
There are many institutions are in educate forex trade. But, how to get good educator with satisfied result? People having different thoughts, Share which is the best regarding to you!
Hello MetaQuotes,  Regarding this new feature - do you plan to introduce support for it in MQL5? Like the current MarketBookGet etc. functions.
These signals are being sent from my PAMM Account with InstaForex. This is a real money account. My weekly goal is bank 3-5% profit. As with my other signal the maximum allowable draw down / loss on my account is 20%. 1st Week of trading I banked 16.6% profit with well controlled draw down. You can...
[Deleted]
Hi all, i would like to show MACD on another Currency pair,but i meet some problem when i try to do it. For example,please see the below pic,the current pair is EURUSD,and the MACD is belong to EURGBP,apparently the MACD is wrong. But if i change the currency pair to EURGBP, the MACD looks good....
[Deleted]
anyone have a script where i can enter a price and it will draw horizontal lines on 10,20,30,40, -10,-20,-30,-40 pips?
"What about the next one?" That is the question everyone asks each time after yet another championship is over. We are happy to announce that the Automated Trading Championship will surely take place this year. Registration of the participants will begin from June 4, while the Championship will...
  META EDITOR  (5)
The only reason am still using a windows PC... I repeat the ONLY reason am still using a windows PC is because the MetaTrader 5 version for the ipad does not have meta editor. If metaquotes can update this I will make the long awaited switch to tablet for good.
Hi, While browsing MQL5 reference, I have found such description in the section MQL5 Reference / Language Basics / Data Types / Object Pointers: Object Pointers In MQL5, there is a possibility to dynamically create objects of complex type. This is done by the new operator, which returns...
  Twilight Zone  (1)
Ben’s Twilight Zone Power Poin The market closed lower for only the second time in the last ten trading sessions, yet it can hardly be considered a pullback. Instead, it was just another lethargic trading day with mostly sideways action and light volume. It’s been about as exciting as watching...
[Deleted]
Forex Trading Is Like stacking a Pack of Cards. Have you ever tried stacking a pile of cards? If you haven’t perhaps you should try it now. Placing every piece of card, trying to find the precise angle, and with a calm collected touch is the key to building your stack of cards. First you must have a...
Running a simple script: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| profit.mq5 | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ string com; string Sy[ 28 ]={ "EURGBP" , "EURAUD" , "EURNZD"
I'm new to metatrader 5 and MQL I was wondering if someone knew what was necesary to do in order to be able to use Market depth information? I also tried using MarketBookGet() on and EA using the example in the docs MqlBookInfo priceArray[]; bool getBook=MarketBookGet(NULL...
  Please Help Me ?  (2)
PLEASE HELP.... Moving avarage red line, slope direction is under Line Moving avarage blue line, under the Red Line is moving avarege Price "slope direction Line" cut time All takes place at the same time: GIVE AN ALARM INDICATOR Please Help [ATTACH]11130[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]11131[/ATTACH]