General - page 143

I would like to withdraw my funds that I submitted for a job that didn't fall through - can I do this
How do these two things work together if the deal is market order? I could not find any explanation in the documentation. Thanks
Hi Guys Can someone explain why whenever I have a new chart opened and run iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,0) or iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,1) for the first time. I always got 1970.01.01. TimeCurrent() is showing good time, straight away
Hello everyone, I found this MT5 indicator: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Volume_Delta.mq5 | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property copyright "avoitenko" #property
I'd like to change the chart default - for example, I would like to take the grid lines off and have the crosshair in use at all times. I know I can go in and change these properties, but is there a way to make these things the default for every chart that opens
Hi everyone I've created panel in mt5 , but as the attached picture shows , some objects are shown . I use MainWindow.BringToTop() but it doesn't work for hiding objects. Please help
When will I finally be able to choose my own time zone? No broker will let you choose. It's just what the server says and that's it. I don't understand why it's such a problem to have a local function that simply adds/subtracts the time
Hello, I'm renting a MQL5 VPS (base option) and I'd like to ask what are the optimal parameters in term of CPU-Memory-Disk load, in order to consider the VPS efficient and effective. Currently my VPS shows respectively 3% - 926 MB and 811 MB. Are these figures ok? What suggestion you can provide in
Hello. I would like to know how to succesfully launch my ea. A warnings pops up : "No contexts (symbols) found, aborting". All I know is that thoose are forex symbols and i can look at the quotation mark if i click on display. Also : when starting the robot, what does "allow the modification of
  Activation Issue  (5)
Hello, I am a Windows 11 user, and I got malware on my computer that has disabled my firewall and taken control of my DNS. There was no other choice but to execute a system restore. I reset my PC while keeping data, and then I turned on my MT platform, where I discovered a notification indicating
I am trying to create an indicator that calculates the average distance between MA's, display those calculations in STDeviation form, and the creates a buy/sell signal if the deviation threshold variable is exceeded. However I am stuck on the errors... OnCalculate function declared with wrong type
  metaquotes  (1)
Hello How can I see the list of all previous versions of Metaquotes on the site
I've encountered an "invalid parameters" error when invoking the following trailing stop function. Upon using the debugger, I observed that the NormalizeDouble function appears to work correctly for the ASK and newStopLoss prices but not for any of other prices. I believe that I've employed the same
Hello, since yesterday I have been trying to register as a seller, but it keeps giving me a message: "Service is temporarily unavailable"
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Indi.mq5 | //| doshur | //| https://www.mql5.com |
I have a question about the Rules of Using the Freelance service: " Fulfilling Orders outside of the Freelance service You can use the Freelance service only for its intended purpose - carrying out all necessary works and making payments for published Orders. Searching for customers and developers
  Which leverage do you like?  (16   1 2)
1:500 1:200 1:100 1:50 1:10 1:1 other
MQL5 allows you to add/remove indicators to the chart which is a massive plus over MQL4. However, it will not allow you to alter the value of the Indiator Levels etc. and using custom indicators to over come this problem is not feasible when you want to use the standard indicators like RSI etc for
I use a custom library in Python which prefers to use the metatrader5 API to retrieve data and symbol info (a long string with various symbol specifications) and pickle it. I'm a Mac user and therefore the metatrader5 API doesn't work on my Mac, so I run it on my VPS which is a Windows system that
hello i am trying to exit a loop after number of bars appears the code is like that void OnTick () { int barnum1 = ( Bars ( _Symbol , _Period )); int barnum2 = ( Bars ( _Symbol , _Period ))+ 1 ; do { int barnum1 = ( Bars ( _Symbol , _Period )); // do something here
The example code on this page does not work https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5/mt5marketbookget_py AttributeError : module 'MetaTrader5' has no attribute 'market_book_add' I was looking to a way to subscribe to live ticks in Python
#include <MovingAverages.mqh> #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> #define MODE_MAIN 0 double GetRSI() { int rsi_period = 14 ; double rsi_value = iRSI ( _Symbol , PERIOD_M5 , rsi_period, PRICE_CLOSE ); return rsi_value; } #include <Trade\Trade.mqh>
when i try to close/open a position on android phone DEMO account ..all i get is invalid parameters.i shut down /reopened my 2 phones 9.30pm 10/04/23.is it a malfunction of mt5?? or what. checked setting..meanwhile,1K profit has gone to1.6K loss.Huhh! suddenly working.. just opened a sell position
I don't know what I did but I have never seen this. I tried to get back to default but its not doing anything. My charts on MT4 look normal. How can I fix this
.... Hi team, may i know if we have issue with One Click Trading mobile mt5 android , it has that function to tick but there's no option to choose on the chart
Hi, Anyone could help me with this issue? I uninstalled and reinstalled my MT5. I am running an EA and purchased a MQL5 VPS. Upon migration of my settings, I am unable to see any logs in my journal and encountering the error below. I am unsure if my trade terminal settings was successfully
Hello everybody, I have an Expert Advisor that is written in MQL4 and MQL5. Metatrader 5 needs more CPU-Power than Metatrader 4, same EA. (More = way way way more power) I thought Metatrader 5 is much better than Metatrader 4? I do not know what I am doing wrong. Has someone an idea what are the
 What the heck causes this because it keeps coming back after a while then I contact support(which takes weeks) and things get sorted then after a few months again the red error again appears. This is definately frustrating to me and my clients and not good at all for business.
[Deleted]
Is there any functions to custom sort selected symbol on marketwatch? I use custom symbol which has rates data and ticks (bid/ask) or tick volume is unavailable so default volume based sorting is not working for me