General - page 136

history tab  (6)
Hi all. Is there a place where I can see the source code for the history tab
Hi Is there a way to determine which trades were taken with expert and which were entered manually in the history of Metatrader (4 or 5)
Hallo everybody, does anyone of you use GPU rig to increase spead of calculations? Can anybody give me any advice where how to set up? regards szaqual
Mt5 is slow when test any EA in strategy tester, only one core is used, and it will run on 3%, how to make it faster
Hi, I have an mt4 account [broker name removed] but have lost my mt4 password, the email to contact isnt valid, anybody have the quicest way to reset password? Also, is trading via web browser possible or do I need to download the app/programme? Thanks
Is MT5 down???? I was told by some not 100% trusted broker that suddenly MT 5 is down. Is this true
I don't know if others have this same issue, but since I updated my Windows 11 2 weeks ago, my EA's are not loading anymore in MT4 and also in MT5
I wonder what may be the reasons a user to be banned from the MQL5 market purchases . I got suddenly banned with no communication and i wonder why this may have happen. I have bought several solutions in the market worth of above 1,000 USD in total over the time so i do not consider this as a good
I am working with a freelancer for my project, however after sale service the developer he does not keep his commitment for the project since there is not enough time for testing everything, even the bugs can come sometime after a certain time operation. Meanwhile during time of discussion for
Can we subscribe more than one signal on a single account
Hello, my mt5 demo account was working fine on Friday. Its now Monday afternoon went to place a trade and it says invalid parameters. It will not let me place anything. I have tried restarting and logging in, cant get it going. Does anyone know what the problem is
  no money  (2)
what does ..."failed instant sell 0.1 EURUSD at 1.10034 sl: 1.10334 tp: 1.09134 (deviation: 10) [No money]"...on the demo mean
Hallo everyone, are there alternative processes to get hours of specific time in mt5 like the TimeHour built-in function in mt4 ? thanks in advanced
When you register as a seller, it asks for phone number so they can contact you.. do they really do this?
I get an error when I try to migrate my bot to my VPS please I need urgent help, the error is attached below
In the Market section here on my mql5.com account, How do I add and save an indicator to the "Favorites"
Hello I am new, I connected to my broker through meta trader but even before it I had absolutely no symbols in meta trader. I dont know what to do, cannot find anything similar anywhere else
Hello friends. i used my paypal to buy an EA. however after verifying the payment the operations failed and i didnt get the EA. because the paypal email was diffrent from the mql5 account email. and the money is already withdrawn from my bank account. (paypal says the payment is pending in the
[Deleted]
  US MT5 Broker  (5)
I'm unable to find a broker in the USA that allows MT5. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance, Jeff
Hello, I am attempting to perform a two year back test on XAUUSD using my custom made EA. I am well aware that the more inputs that are used, the longer it will take to process / run. I see the max combinations for my EA is 1.71228266496e+22 I see 256 agents are being used, but it is just stuck on
Is there any way to integrate python with MT5 Admin? I've been looking everywhere for this with no answer
Hey guys i am creating an ea in which i want to copy trades to other symbols on the acc using symbols in input. How do i do that . Please give any reference to study
Hello. I need a utility/ea. Imagine i have one terminal with 2 ea. I only want one to take trades. If EA 1 take a trade first, EA 2 can't trade. The other way , if EA2 take a trade, EA 1 can't take a trade. When trade is finished for EA1 or EA2, both are allowed to trade , until one EA trade and the
Hi, when I start mt5 through command line terminal64.exe and using config_file.ini the mt5 open and work, but if I go back to cmd and start again the same terminal64.exe instalations using other config_file2.ini then the command just focus the mt5 window but nothing happens. I think its because de
  disconnected VPS  (1)
Hi, is it possible to reach support on VPS somehow? VPS is disconnected sometimes and after that my algo doesn't work VPS is MQL5 London LD4 18: 6468664 (I use EA written on MQL4 btw, if it matters) 2023.05.08 14:56:21.988 '149.5.86.229:1950': connect failed 2023.05.08 14:56:21.988 '78687914'
I am trying to get the execution time of a pending order so my trade manager can check if it is the current M5 bar, but I get 0. I even found one article that suggested I use OrderSelect first, which I did and I still get 0. I'm also not sure why I need OrderSelect since the documentation code (that
as you can see from the screenshot, there is an EA (but really it's a utility) called Trade Manager. all the words are bunched up together and i've been playing with my resolution settings to try to fix this and it still looks congested. my monitor is a samsung tv and there's no issue with it that i
I am looking at the [ product name removed] from [seller name removed] on this page: [link removed] I have searched literally for hours trying to find where I can post simple questions. I want to ask the vendor several questions before I buy. Where and how do I post a question to this vendor for a
I'm thinking about changing from MT4 to MT5 for several reasons, mainly for the improved strategy tester I'm currently using Tick Data Suite for my MT4 back testing and optimisation, however I understand that this cannot be integrated in to MT5 My broker is [broker name removed] and I was wondering
Hi, I have an EA that I'd like to use as a master EA. Through this EA I only want to change the indicator or signal that I want to use without creating a new EA and copy paste the master EA. I know some people used an include files to do it, is there a comprehensive article that I can use to