General - page 140

Hey guys. I'm doing a simple mql5 script that does the following: Given 2 parameters: 1) start time 2) end time, take screenshots of every candle between start time and end time (inclusive). Save the photos as a png to a specified folder (name of the folder is parameter 3). The name of the file
I have problems with my lots when copying the operations, I have a 6K account, and it's trading at 0.02 and the provider said is trading 0.1 for every 1k
I bought an EA using the other mql5 user Paypal which this product not listed in my purchase list. How to settle it
Back- test report removed by moderator. Could someone please explain what ranks as a good result for a EA which data points do I need to focus on ? At first glance it looks like it did pretty well but some assistance on the actual figures would be very helpful This EA was tested on 15min data back
Can someone help me with how to test a time zone logic experts using tickdata? Q1. If GMT+2 tickdata source and the expert setting GMT offset auto will do ? or GMT offset auto to false and mannualy GMT 2 ? Q2. If GMT to 0 in tickdata and GMT offset auto to false and mannualy GMT 0 the results same
Hi, MT5 is working so far, but every time I want to access MetaQuotes Language Editor it freezes. I've tried reinstalling but it doesn't make a change. Earlier today I was able to open MetaQuotes Language Editor, but after 2-3 times it just freezes and won't even open. I since reinstalled but that's
  VPS Error LD4 19  (7)
Hi MQL5, Good mormning. I am trying to subscribe to the VPS for my AVA TRADE 6, but keep having this error: LD4 19. Pls help, thanks
I started genetic optimization for my new EA. I have been doing a 3 year pass using OHLC, 1 year pass OHLC, 6M OHLC to start each asset. Then I will do some random tests throughout the time time periods in ticks per real ticks in small bunches to compare the graphs/PF etc etc. When I started this
When I use the strategy tester to backtest and then do forward testing there are some weird things that happen. First until some seemingly random power of 2 (512 for this example) it does way more passes than 512 to get there. It will show in the agents viewer that passes are being completed but
  Confused about tickvalue  (11   1 2)
Hello! My account currency is USD, symbol traded is e mini Dax , margin currency for the symbol is USD , Profit Currency is EUR… how about tickvalue ? In what currency would that be? How can I find out
So I need help with certain errors showing up whenever I compile my code. I feel like i have done everything I could but now I need to reach out to some other experts.. 'iMA' - wrong parameters count built-in: int iMA(const string,ENUM_TIMEFRAMES,int,int,ENUM_MA_METHOD,int) scalptheyass.mq5 29 18
Hello. I got the "Financial operations are limited" problem. I tried to reach MQL5 support through service desk, and I received this message: "The MQL5 team has received your request. We usually respond in 3 working days. Follow the status in the Service Desk section of your MQL5.com Profile
hi I made an account here in error when installing mt4. I cannot cancel my account throughthe help desk as they only deal with financial issues. does anyone know how I can cancel
  Stops Level  (1)
I would like to inquire about an issue I am encountering while attempting to retrieve the correct trade stops levels for a given symbol. Despite my efforts, the output from my code does not align with the expected symbol properties. To facilitate a comprehensive understanding of the problem, I have
Hello, I have a problem, I installed a robot in MT5, I set everything up, but every time he wants to make a trade, the message "auto trading disabled by server" appears. I'm already desperate, the robot manufacturer says that there is no server and that I have the robot set up well, that I should
Hello, I have a trading system and so far I am using the CTrade buy function to open orders. Since the buy function is a market order it is executed immediately (as far as I understood) and thus the position can be opened away from the current price. To prevent this scenario, one can use a Buy Stop
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released an alert list of entities that are neither authorised to deal in forex under the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA), nor authorised to operate electronic trading platforms (ETP) for forex transactions. The central bank has said Indian people should
#include <Controls\CheckBox.mqh> CAppDialog app; CCheckBox checkbox_fixedLot; checkbox_fixedLot.Create( 0 ,LABEL_CHECKBOXFIXEDLOT, 0 , 10 , 200 , 20 , 20 ); checkbox_fixedLot.Text( "Use Fixed Lot" ); checkbox_fixedLot.Color( clrBlue ); //checkbox_fixedLot.Color(clrWhite);
Is it possible to set the Position mode either in "Hedging" or "Netting" by code statements in Expert System (or fixing it in the setting of options for MT5 ) or it is something that is defined by the Provider only (es. MetaQuotes-Demo)? It results that presently I have an edging account but I would
  VPS register  (8)
You are about to register with a virtual server. There is enough money in the account. 15 dollor. But he's not enough money. I cannot register
hi I'm using this order: def open_trade_buy2(action, symbol, lot, tp, deviation, ea_magic_number, comment): '''https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5/mt5ordersend_py ''' # prepare the buy request structure
This enum for CLGetInfoInteger() does it return the max allocation possible across compute units or per compute unit
Like in the articles . Discussion under each doc page , and additional forum section for that . It will be very specific and in the future if someone has an issue and the solution is discussed right under the docs it will be really handy
Use small phone for you to use for the code error of this site. I discussed with the support team for 13 days to solve this but I thought that they also have difficulty in finding this problem. This will help new members and this will also help the support team as a solution. Thank Long live mql5
Hi all, I have a 2D array double PTs[][ 2 ]; after populating the data, I used arraysort but it is in ascending for the 1st dimension How can I sort it in descending for the 1st dimension? Thank you very much
As an example of the image below, I would like all the groups to come minimized already in the compiled. Thanks
To protect the interests of purchasers and upkeeping a healthy environment for MQL5, I wish to recommend a move to establish a regulating mechanism of restricting sellers from taking products off the shelves (Market): Some black-sheep sellers chose to remove products from the market when they
Why?? Its happening? Can anybody tells me this is edited or bug issues
Dear All I had recently needed to reinstall MQL5 Platform and facing a problem with Strategy Tester. It keeps on showing 'Waiting for Update' and no data is processed. I have downloaded M1 data for more than a year and testing only recent 3 months. Attached the screen shot and tester initialization
  Invalid Stops  (3)
Hi I have this order to sell def open_trade_sell2(action, symbol, lot, tp, deviation, ea_magic_number,comment): '''https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5/mt5ordersend_py ''' # prepare the buy request structure