General - page 1410

Ever heard of this?, it is by master Donald Knuth. This is the reason why lots of EA show amazing performance but became under dogs in Championship and real life. Any comments are welcome.
Hi all, i'm looking to open orders based in the difference of the present Bid to the Bid in the past. What I mean is; if Bid now is x pips above than the Bid before then open an Buy order if Bid now is x pips under the Bid before then open an Sell order. But as this can put a no limit in the...
  intermittent divide by zero  (15   1 2)
MqlTick myprice; MqlTradeRequestmyrequest; MqlTradeResultmyresult;  ZeroMemory(myrequest); myrequest.action =TRADE_ACTION_DEAL; myrequest.sl = 0; myrequest.tp = 0; myrequest.symbol =_Symbol; myrequest.magic =0;  myrequest.type_filling = ORDER_FILLING_FOK;...
Hi guys, Do you know how to convert pips into dollars? Can you give a clear example about this? Please help me.
Does anyone can give a clear explanation about stock intermediary? How it works in Forex market? Who are the people involved?
Hi guys, Can you explain to me clearly what is quantum fund and how it works in Forex market? What is the relation of hedge fund in quantum fund?
  trading signals question  (12   1 2)
I was wondering if you subscribe to a signal and you account doesent hae the same funds will it still trade I ask cause I subscribe to a signal set it up on my trading platform I allocate half of my funds at 5 % 3 pip slippage but no trades the service traded Thanks for any advise
David P. Kelly, chief global strategist at JP Morgan Funds and his team have published the latest quarterly Guide To The Markets. As investors head into the first quarter, Kelly and his team put together charts that look at the long-term trends in equities, returns of various asset classes,...
Anybody have any idea what this indicator is? I'm referring to the different sized dots above/below the candles Dots.png Found here: The Holy Grail of Deviations... @ Forex Factory
For me obviously it's the best if you achieve the best reward:risk and win:loss ratios with the least amount of time spent in front of the charts. :P And also you need money management but that's another story. Do the above stats make sense to you? No matter what markets you trade and what method
Hello guys, i have found a VPCI indicator for tradestation and tried to code it for MT4, because i couldn't find a similar version. I took another VPCI (MT4) and just change a bit. i'm not that good at programming. Seems like it works but my MT4 version does not look like the tradesation version
Hi guys, i have been trading for a while and only recently started trading using fibs and pivot points. I made a mistake yesterday on silver and placed a pending long order @ 30.35. I would like to delete this order but i cannot as the market is closed for the weekend. Is there any ea or script that...
who can tell me what do credits mean?
Hello Can someone help me to find or to build an indicator that calculates the difference between two currencies? And then, can someone help me to modify Bressert double stochastic or Robby DSS Bressert Coloured so that, instead of the price, they use the value of another indicator? Thanks LUCMAT
Please, i want to suggests that the Job section should be upgraded because some developer are willingly delaying their given job. If you give a job to some of the developer they will not deliver the job till the agreement day for work completion will elapse and even more days till you will be...
Why don't comments show up in backtest?? It would be nice to see values as the backtest runs! Dave
i have a programs that utilizes the hst files for data in the history folder. everytime i need to open a new chart or change time frames i have to exit from MT4 and restart to update the hst files so there are no holes in the data. is there an expert or a indicator that can do this withou the reboot...
Browsed around this forum for topics related to binary trading platforms, couldn't find much..so let's say I am not so positive on success of this thread, but here goes ..Binary trading platforms : registered at few, but haven not deposited, still trying to figure out what is going on there..any...
While after these years, the mql4/mql5 conditional checking seems still run in an inefficient way, raise a discussion is needed. Nowadays condition checking in most modern programming language would be: "And" if (cond_1 && cond_2 && cond_3) { run(); } Either of the cond_1, cond_2 or cond_3, it
EURUSD Details: Today it opened at 1.30488. High and Low Details: -High for today is: High-1.30514 -Low for Today is: Low-1.30246 MACD Details: MACD Value is: -0.003256 Signal Line of MACD value is: -0.003150 Expectations: We get three Arrows in Sell side. So the market sell is good for sellers....
Dealing in Forex is the best improvement for ourselves, it makes us to become a better individual and to become mature. It help us to manage our money properly.
Currency trading is not a sport, a past time nor a game it is a job that needs to have concentration and dedication while working on it. You need to put an extra effort to study and absorb all the information about Forex. Don't waste your time working in Forex without taking it is seriously because...
AUDUSD Daily Chart Pattern: Triangle AUDNZD Daily Chart Pattern: Triangle NZDUSD Daily Chart Pattern: Triangle
Dealing into Forex is very risky. Risk and capital management plays a vital role in Forex to be able the traders to manage financial risk and to identify the problems that may arise in trading. It is also a way to protect the asset of certain individual and the best method to control the possible
Having financial background has an advantage in dealing to Forex because they can easily understand the currency movement, the market situation compare to an individuals that doesn't have background in finance. What do you think guys?
Dealing in Forex is very risky. But in order to become a good and successful trader we should have a better understanding about Forex and the tools being use and how to use it. A certain individual requires more knowledge and experienced before dealing to Forex. They must have an skills and ability...
please anyone share this indicator. please please please.
I want to post a job for a ea but cant post it as the system is not taking the demo account metaquotes id. can anyone help? can u contact the admin here? Thanks fx9
What books do you read again and again? I understand some people only read books one time, but for the others, I would really like to find out what brings you back again. I'm sorry if this topic has been placed before.
EURJPY under 4hours has a good BUY setup that could give 200+ pips. - A solid Up Trend Line - Majority of Trend Indicators are pointing Up - Currently is under a down correction - Majority of extreme indicators are pointing it is oversold and hence may start rising up soon.