General - page 1415

How can i earn money with my pc!Installed is ,username by sell computer resources through a mql5 account is! But i become non money for that run ever still for free!But will money therefor?noob need help!Great was it in German language!Thanks
please all boss of forex trading specially mladen confirm me that is this indicator repainted
Hi, i need the indicator attached for tradestation in mt4. Someone can convert it? Thank you code.zip
  MACD Exit EA  (1)
I am Looking For Some Help programming or finding this simple EA, I have searched countless hours for a simple EA to Exit trades when there is a MACD crossover. Not A Zero Cross but a signal line cross. I want it to be able to close trades to which pair its attached to. Many Thanks In Advance
Hello all It would be nice of you, if any one help me and generate one EA for me for following CODE thanks//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| SKYFXSYSTEM.mq4 |//| copyright © 2012,...
In what aspects can vary expert advisor for a demo account to a real account.
It is common in the trading literature to hear that the markets change. You can read this in books or trading magazines. You can find a lot of examples where they tell us stories about traders who were performing well in the past and they haven’t adapted their trading method finished losing all...
[Deleted]
  Indicator to EA?  (1)
i have an indicator that signals sell and buy. how do i convert it to perform auto buy and sell?
Hi, can somebody convert Bill Williams MFI to multi timeframe, please? Attached below is the original code. Thanks.
Hi All, I'm trying to use the OO methodology to create my next EA. I used the wizard to create my framework, and then modified the signal MQH file my method is based upon. My signal class is defined as follows: class CSignalMA : public CExpertSignal { ... public: ...    bool...
Forex traders can be described as being in one of two groups. Lets call one Successful Traders and the other, "Anything But Successful". They can be considered in categories of professional traders as compared to inexperienced traders, Perhaps one could group them as emotional traders or unemotional...
please confirm me about this indicator which is given below. Is this a repainted indicator???? please anyone confirm me.
The Expert Advisor of Evgeny Gnidko (FIFO) currently seems to be the most stable one at the Automated Trading Championship 2012. This trading robot entered TOP-10 at the third week remaining one of the leading Expert Advisors ever since. After the rapid series of trades during the first month of the...
  Compiler Error  (12   1 2)
I am not sure where to put this so apologies in advance: I have just installed the new MQL5, when I try to compile any code in the Meta Editor I am getting a compiler error of description: "cannot create interface of MQL5 compiler". Normally I would not post about such an error since there...
Rules of Automated Trading Championship 2012 : The maximum trading amount is 5 lots & The maximum allowed total volume 15 lots................ . " WHY ? "
Please give me this indicator. please please please.
Hi, All i want to do is pay money INTO my account and they have introduced this new system via mobile phones which i cannot get to work.Why they have to mess up a system which was working perfectly well ,i do not know.Has anyone else had problems?, Peter
Falling WedgeAscending ChannelForex Chart Patterns: Forex Chart Patterns: Falling Wedge & Ascending Channel Found – NZDUSD H1
Hello everybody, I'm new in Mql5 and have a question about setting member variables. I want to do something like this: #include <.../ABC.mqh>class XYZ{private:   ABC *test;public:  XYZ(ABC *test_new);}XYZ::XYZ(ABC *test_new){ test = test_new;} The problem is that when I...
  NewsBrk-v0 Alert  (1)
Please add Sound Alert for new news ? MT4 News Calendar Indicator @ Forex Factory
Hi Community, I am working on my first MT5 EA and was wondering if it is possible to debug an EA not only with live data (which works fine btw) but also with historical data when using the Strategy Tester? Cheers, Wolfgang
In some time in the future ill be entrusted with a forex account passed down to me with some money in it +50.000 that runs on an EA. I have no knowledge of manual trading and wouldnt want to ruin this account with my tests. The EA will keep running. But from now on i plan on selling/renting the
The trading robot of Sergey Abramov (26405) is staying in TOP-10 since the second week. However, it caused much anxiety for its developer. As it turned out, the robot contains a small error in position close block. The robot has been developed almost exclusively on the basis of the past years'...
hi; is there an indicator use " zigzag " ( Preference like : https://www.mql5.com/en/code/737 by : Nikolay Kositsin ) and draw arrow up/down with using another indicator or condition to plot them together on chart ? i have problem with index ; or is there any one can help me ?
Hi Friends I am working about expert for 1 years. I almost searched and tried all of expert. But I did not find which always win expert. is it possible ? You should be know for you coded so many expert. I only want to learn this. I'm about to go crazy. It is not possible, I will leave finance. it is
  write to file  (13   1 2)
Hi in this code only line Specified in file is write why lines next not write? please help me filehandle=FileOpen("fractals1.csv",FILE_WRITE|FILE_READ|FILE_CSV|FILE_SHARE_READ|FILE_ACCESS_DATE|FILE_IS_WRITABLE|FILE_IS_READABLE); if(filehandle!=INVALID_HANDLE)     {...
We would like to present you the report for the tenth week of the Automated Trading Championship 2012. Although EURUSD was a loss-making pair within the whole week, the total floating profit of newly opened positions at this pair has finally exceeded the floating losses! Find more on that, as well...
Talked to 4 brokers offering services to American traders: FXCM, CitiFx, Alpari US, ACT Brokers. None of them have given a specific deadline for introducing the MT5 platform on live accounts. Alpari US said MT5 doesn't comply with US regulations yet. ACT Brokers half year ago said they will roll out
can anyone please tells me why i get this message(authorization failed) on my MQL5 cloud network?'m trying to provide CPU usage for the network ,and yes I'm signed in,and or register. thank you
Does it happen to you that you are in an open trade and the price is oscillating near your entry point and you think that the price is changing the direction? And as far as you close the trade the price continues to go in your direction? Exiting the trade prematurely This means that you have an...