General - page 1404

A few days ago, MetaTrader 5 iPhone users received an opportunity to arrange a chat conversation with any MQL5.community member. This feature has become a great alternative to paid SMS messages. Now, the same functionality is available for MetaTrader 4 iPhone mobile terminal users. Implementation...
Hi all, Wich is the way to go optimizing session range? i mean, how i can optimize sessionStart sessionEnd, could you give some example code?. Best, Vince.
this indicator shows you when u have to sell and when you have to buy. what is your stop loss and take profit.but before make any trade u have to confirm in m5 if it cross buy or sell level then u have to put trade. and u must have to follow both time frames and trade only in h1 frame.( m5 TF is...
Does opening a demo account is a best training ground for the beginners? Is it similar to real account?
  I need your best advise.  (19   1 2)
I need your advise on how to make a consistent profit. How can i earn a lot of money?
It is better to manage your profit wisely.
It is hard to leave Forex if you are consistently gaining huge amount of profit. What can you say?
Most of the traders says that Forex change their lives. How did Forex change their lives? In what way?
[Deleted]
where can I find a tool that screens which forex pair is 30pips from 100MA ?
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has warned again of a weakening global economic recovery despite government efforts to stimulate growth. The global economy is likely to grow at a slower rate than previously forecast over the next two years, the organisation said in its latest report. It...
[Deleted]
Like a regular C++ compiler, MQL5 doesn't allow circular class dependency... and that's just... regular. Well, dear Metaquotes, since you introduced a variety of modification in your own language, such as dynamic arrays, automatic memory allocation, function templates, and so on... why don't...
Hello everyone We are traders of spot markets. This an experimental Long term Project of turning 3000 USD to 1 Million Dollars approximately for 7 years.Each month (week) we will reporting our trade results confirming by Myfxbook.In trading we use:EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY,USDCAD, AUDUSD,...
Hi, Unfortunately I'm having an issue ("Signal - mismatch of position volume, trying to fix...") with the new signal feature. Sometimes, once a position is open, I get the following error message in the journal tab, for example: 07:15:48 - order #1912763469 sell 0.09 EURUSD closing at 0.00000...
We are sure that stocks traders have some very good time these days when markets are up day by day. We were successfully tracking this impulse up on S&P500 over the past few days which may not end anytime soon. But you however should be aware of a possible corrective pull-back from 1500...
forgive me if make a thread out of place, I just wanted to share analysis and gold trading signal but I can not always attend in these forum. please visit my blog http://xautrading.blogspot.com I am pleased that the moderator thank you
Germany wants Britain to remain a full member of the European Union but London cannot expect just to pick and choose the aspects of membership that it likes, Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle said on Wednesday. Westerwelle was speaking shortly after British Prime Minister David Cameron promised in...
Actually every broker brovides online support... but all of us know.. that there are many problems which may occur during he support.. sometimes... it takes verly long to get a response.. also.. we sometimes do not get an exact anser.. so what about your broker support quality?? Does it help you for...
Prime Minister David Cameron will promise on Wednesday to give Britons a straight referendum choice on whether to stay in the European Union or leave, provided he wins an election in 2015. Cameron will end months of speculation by announcing in a speech the plan for a vote sometime between 2015...
Hello Guys i want to add an alert for each trade open by EA like alret should show the Symbol Open Price Buy/Sell and also when the trade it close can that be done?
Here is my idea behind this EA. The EA will be based on the prob meter and taking trades only in the direction of the strong trend when he prob meter has a probility of let's say 45% long or 45% short. I would like this to be user subjected so that the user can at what % the EA will take the trade...
Hello, I tried to send market order on a MT5 demo account (alpari)? I put the following code: void OnStart() { MqlTradeRequest request; request.action = TRADE_ACTION_DEAL; request.symbol = _Symbol; request.volume = 0.1; request.type = ORDER_TYPE_SELL; request.type_filling...
The big story in the market right now is the incredible outbreak of bullishness. It's not just an attitude towards stocks, but a general view that a corner has been turned in terms of the economy and the long-lasting economic crisis. Earlier today we brought you a sentence form SocGen's Kit Juckes...
Hello, Can someone tell me how I can remove subscriptions that I subscribed to ? I am trying to create my own signal and I get the message that you are subscribed to some signals
  Debugging  (3)
Hi All, how do you debug expert on strategy tester?. Comment() and Alter() are disabled? When i am testing an EA in visual mode, no Comment() and Alert() is apearring. Best, Vince.
Prime Minister David Cameron's speech tomorrow will no doubt win a rapturous reception from the usual suspects in political and media circles, but the British public may be becoming sceptical of the Eurosceptics, writes Lib Dem MEP David Cameron will tomorrow give his long-awaited speech – or for...
MT5 is no longer looking at the local directory locations under MQL5 for the experts and indicators etc. Instead it has started to look in c:\users\vertias\appdata\roaming\metaquotes\terminal.... it used to work fine but now it looks for and creates all files in that location.it The main MT5...
Can anyone help me to remove those annoying time-buttons? I don`t know how they appear on my MT-5 platform, I just tried everything to remove them (went through all chapters and options, read the whole indicator and object list..) - without success! :( WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE TO HELP ME SOLVE THIS
Let's share with each other the losses that we have had during our Forex practice.,.
  Systems
Hello I'm working with systems that their accounts are verified by MYFXBOOK. I would like to give me your opinion. forexgaaam.com System | Myfxbook
SELL GOLD AT 30790-30800 SL 30852 TGT1: 30740 TGT2: 30650 Best Regards, Gurleen Singh