General - page 1403

December new home sales data was just released and missed expectations falling 7.3 percent month-over-month. The most concerning detail about the report however was inventory at the end of December. "The seasonally adjusted estimate of new houses for sale at the end of December was 151,000. This...
  Forex Signals via MT4  (19   1 2)
free copy of my trade 2 weeks. Let me explain the trading plan: from 7-15h GMT TF M15 EUR / USD and EUR / JPY contact forex.dani1704 @ gmail.com
The euro strengthened to an 11-month high against the dollar as the European Central Bank said lenders will repay more of its loans than economists forecast. U.S. stock-index futures rose, while the yen weakened for a second day. The euro climbed 0.6 percent to $1.3453 at 6:15 a.m. in New York...
[Deleted]
  Signals  (10)
Is there anyone who can give this indicator a window alert? The arrows on the screen would be reproduced via an alert box. Thanks TEAMTRADER macd-dot.mq4
  What leverage you prefer?  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Can you please tell me what is better to trade with high or low leverage?
Hi, I would like Heiken Ashi candles to be added to this indicator with the BG option and mtf settings also working with the Heiken Ashi. customcandle.mq4 Thanks, dshay
Hi, I need an mtf version of the TTM indicator attached pls. ttm.mq4 dshay
The yen is plunging again. It's down 0.34 percent against the dollar. A dollar will get you ¥90.63. Reuters' Wanfeng Zhou reports: "Traders cited reports quoting Japan's deputy economy minister, Yasutoshi Nishimura, as saying the yen's decline is not over and a dollar/yen level of 100 would not be a...
Friends-I still can't forget this- I win $10 in 30 minutes. Yesterday I found an amazing and unique video relating to forex trading. After watching it, I get to it immediately.,,,,,,, and start dreaming how to make maximum money out of it. Watch the video and let's play together- Trade1on1 - The...
I have tried out a lot of brokeringcompanies - did my research - so I came here to check things out in search offinding the correct answer - who to invest with ie. Who to open a live accountwith. So far I found a company sounds great - did the demo with them - theywere very helpful - they have low
How can I contact to Juan Pablo Alonso Escobar of the championship of trading?
In trading it is important to follow what your mind says, never let your emotions interfere your decision in trading it will just ruined your plan and method. What do you think
Setting a goal every time you trade is very important in dealing to Forex to minimize your lose. But what are you going to do if you keep losing your money? Do you want to quit and to turning back
Do you have a certain plan and target in dealing Forex market. Did you create timetable for your daily result in trading and when do you stop in trading?
In taking a positions, should i need to believe the news released? How can i assure that this news is true?
It is safe to invest with a little amount especially if you are new in trading activity. Investing amount of money is not appropriate for the beginners. What do you think?
I have realized in the recent days that there are some serious problem with the subscription service. Common problems i have seen: often disconnection of the signal sender service (shows up in profile tab) often disconnection of the signal receiver (Errormessage: Credits: authorization failed...
Hi, Has anyone used EAs that utilize a Support Vector Machine? Have you had success or not with these strategies? What did you use for inputs etc? Support vector machine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the latest Breakfast with Dave, Gluskin Sheff's David Rosenberg writes "the most dangerous thing anyone can do is extrapolate the most recent experience, as enduring as it may seem, into the future." People, he says, don't ever see an existing situation coming to an end. Furthermore, in three -...
I wonder how mql5 gets the figures they display as growth. At the time of this post my signal provider account is apparently at -22% while loss is -135 USD. I started with 1300 USD how does 135 usd translate to 22% of 1300? A few hours ago my balance was 1190 usd and the growth was -8% now after a
Hello all i have some indikator. can some one make EA from this indi. the rules is simple OP = if indi change color TP = 25 SL = 30 Buy = True/False Sell = True/False equaliti limit = .... setting for indi is tf = 15 hull = 12 appPrice =4 atrPeriode =12 atrMulti...
  Daily Market Reviews by MAYZUS.com  (55   1 2 3 4 5 6)
MAYZUS Investment Company Ltd (formerly United World Capital Ltd) is proud to provide daily market reviews by the well-known financial expert – Mr. Arne Treholt, a former Political Secretary to the Minister of Shipping and Foreign Trade, then Deputy Minister of Law of the Sea of the Norwegian Royal...
  Question for the Admins  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hello, a question has arisen with the tester, I need it to run all available history to collect statistics, but there is a limit of 1999... I understand that the results won't be accurate and all that... But given that I will be using stops of the size of the daily range I think this can be
Hi to every traders who use Demark's setup and sequential..... in my folder you will find: 2 indicators my explanation my request thank's in advance DEMARK.rar I was told this is the right forum to ask for helping.....and specially mister Mladen!...I hope yes!
[Deleted]
Can you tell me the most usable order in the platform that you use? I'm sure many of you have the ones you like and do the most often.
anyone? I used to use one from Water House Capital but i think they've gone under.
Some people think that fixed spreads are good because they are more transparent and trustworthy, while for others fluctuating spreads are better... what you think???
Hi everyone! I have just launched an Autotrading Challenge! It is a competition between followers to beat the S&P500 during 2013! Check out this link to read more about the challenge: Automatic Forex Trading Challenge 2013 If you would like to participate, please leave a comment here or on the...
  Nzdusd  (301   1 2 3 4 5 ... 30 31)
NZDUSD: BUY If the price breaks through the level 0.83771 bullish movement will start. Targets of the bullish movement: 0.84076, 0.84381. SELL If the price breaks through the level 0.83313 bearish movement will start. Targets of the bearish movement: 0.83008, 0.82703.
  Elliott Wave Forecast!  (101   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
I do update, Intraday and swing Elliott wave analysis of gold, crude oil, fx pairs, dollar index & S&P 500 on this thread.