General - page 699

Hey All, Anyone else having issues downloading free ea's/indicators etc from the market place? I just get this error
Hi all, I have a few basic questions about VPS and hoping someone out there in MQL land can help :- ‌ 1‌) I have several signal subscriptions running, can they all sit on the same VPS location or will I be charged for each one ? 2‌) I appreciate that trades will no longer appear at my home pc but...
  i need help  (1)
hello everyone! i tried to sign up to become a seller signal on mlq5 but it still failed. the always displayed on my personal page is: the registration is not allowed allowed. The supplier is waiting to register as a seller. Please help me complete the registration. Thank you
Can please someone help me o make this work?void OnTick(){ // create an Array for several prices double myMovingAverageArray1[],myMovingAverageArray2[]; // define the properties of the Moving Average1 int movingAverageDefinition1 = iMA (_Symbol, _Period, 20, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE); //
Hello I trying to upload my EA. But it's keeps getting errors. Can anyone please me
Can please someone help me o make this work? void OnTick() { // create an Array for several prices double myMovingAverageArray1[],myMovingAverageArray2[]; // define the properties of the Moving Average1 int movingAverageDefinition1 = iMA (_Symbol, _Period, 20, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE);
nao consigo logar meu terminal.. alguma dica - me ajudem please
Hi, I cannot find what is the problem with the attached code (gEA_test2.mq5). MQL5 compiler reports 'code generation error'. If I rearrange the code layout (see gEA_test3.mq5) it compiles fine. Is it the problem with my code or an error in the compiler?
I need to measure an average 20 days of daily price action from the distance of the 200 day ema on a daily basis. Can anyone help me how I would do this on an indicator with a separate window please
Hi everyone, one simple question: I tried to install MT5 from 5 different brokers: ICMarkets, FXPRO, Admiral Markets, ActivTrades and Pepperstone, and with all of them the Monthly GBPNZD chart goes back only to May 2010. Do you guys have the same problem? Is it possible to have more data? How can I
Hello, I am trying to create EA where I want to take user input based on the input he selects in the drop down window. Is it possible to do this combo enum type in MQL5. Thanks MQL5 community. Best Regards
How should I take a photo with QR code
Hey guys, I am getting acquainted with the mql language, but I have some knowledge of C++. I want a data structure where I can link a value to another. I was thinking of a map- (C++) or dictionary- (Python) like structure, but it is an overkill for my purposes. So I was thinking of a custom array...
  vps  (1)
how can i use my mt4 vps to another mt5 account with same broker
Hi, I am just wondering if it is possible to draw objects on Indicator_Separate_Windows? Ex. Fibo or trendlines If its possible can someone tell me how? I can't find any topics in the forums
  deposit  (4)
how to deposit direct from new card without cardpay
My xauusd and xaueur cant scroll back more than january 2019 but i need it to scroll back to like january 2012. hat should i do
[Deleted]
What will happen if I click on cancel job
Hello to everybody... I want to subscribe for a particular signal; I want to know how to do. It's a stock exchange signal
  Fibonacci expansion  (13   1 2)
..is there a way to modify the fibonacci extension tool , so that it will not draw the fib levels as a ray all the way to the right? make the length of the levels the same as it is in the fibonacci retracement tool. it makes a mess of the chart when u have more that one
  Character size  (1)
I ask if it is possible to increase the size of the date character and the values in the graph of Mt4/5 And possibly the font size of the menu file, tools, etc. Thank you in advance... I would like to use less glasses
  Strategy tester  (3)
Some quick advice please as I do not have the time now to read all about strategy tester: when does one have to use the "start", "step" and "stop" columns? Thanks
I basically can't Download ANYTHING (EA's oder Indicators etc.) form this Market here! I've tried it with Google Chrome and Safari. When I click on download with Chorme - just nohting happens. When I click an download with Safrai - there appears a error Message Which basically says something like
Hello, I want to buy a computer to make optimization faster, I read open threads about it, but I want somthing updated for these days. What do you recommend? i7? i9? 8GB, 16 GB, 32 GB of RAM? what are the importent parts? I guess GPU and screen resolution are useless for optimization... Do you have
32 Mexican economy indicators have been added to the fundamental market analysis app. Information is collected directly from public sources, such as the Bank of Mexico, Ministry of Finance and State Credit, the National Institute of Geography, Statistics and Informatics (INEGI). By regularly
  MA over RSI ?  (1)
Hi I want to create replica of Traders Dynamic Index in my EA so who would like to share code of moving average over rsi ? Thanks for your help
Hi everybody, any help appreciated. I want to show under the chart in mt5 my values . Can anybody explain me how to do this or give me some right links with tutorials. Can i do it with the indicator wizard? As example i want to see under the chart the actual interest rate or inflaction etc.. in a
  New VPS fee?  (2)
I noticed i was charged $12.50 for 1 vps renewal.... right here it's still available for $10/Month what's going on? why didn't i got notified that there is a new fee
I'm sure many of you have heard all kinds of talk about the high likelihood of the upcoming financial crisis, but regardless. I just wanted to know, for example during the 2008 crisis, did timeframes like M5 trend far more than they do now, across the major pairs? I'm asking because my current