General - page 130

In my MT5, the MXN/JPY chart price is stuck in September. I would like to get the latest price data, what should I do? Are you getting the latest price data? (The image is the MXN/JPY chart, updated only until September 29th.)
I want to know the formula of currency index of Trading View. DXY and EXY is working nice. But I want to know the formula of AXY, BXY, CXY,JXY, SXY, ZXY.
Hi, Can someone help me to add a menu item to the context( menu appears on right click)? Thanks in advance :)
So, i listened to about hundreds of podcasts of so called profitable long term traders and there are also hundreds of websites online with trading coaches, but why is nobody posting his historical or live trading journal? I start to question if there even are traders that really can have a slow and
What is useful of MQL5 Cloud Protector ? How is it protecting ? what is different features of compile normal and cloud protector
Hi, I seem to be having a problem setting my default view options(data window, toolbox etc.). I have a whole bunch of charts for the different pairs I am monitoring. I have saved the indicators etc that I need as a chart template. I opened the view options that I need, as stated above, and then...
  What to do ?  (1)
When your chosen developer hasn't confirmed the requirements although has accepted the job and is now well overdue
Also for payments it would be a good method to deposit as well: Skrill / Neteller. Any reason why Metaquotes has not adopted these 2 payment methods? I'm actually surprised with MQ's presence in fx that they have so few payment processors for market services payment and withdrawals
I recently updated to build 3733 and came across a "400 Bad Request" error when I try to make a postrequest to the telegram api. Anyone else going through this? Obs.: Yes, I have already added the telegram api url in the expert advisors options
Hello wondering if there is a profitable EA on the MQL market or have they all got a alternative motive. I mean lets face it, if someone had a EA that was profitable, why would they sell it. Very basic discussion but funny enough it may raise some concerns. I have had many EA's from over a period of
Hello, I need a MetaTrader 5 CRM that I can install on cPanel . Is there anyone who can help? < deleted > For jobs use: https://www.mql5.com/en/job
I am wondering if there are any good courses out there that teaches programming of trading systems. I have experience with automation through Fxdreema but I am looking to expand my knowledge. So please drop any good courses about Fxdreema or programming algorithms in general. Cheers
  mql  (1)
Salaam Alaykom How do I link my mql5 account to my mt5 account? Or how do I document the mql5 account with his own passport
Hi there, I want to upload my new indicator to market but I keep getting error. I tried to use #resources but it just doest work. Any ideas
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| multi_usd_ind | //| Copyright 2014 Winston | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property
[Deleted]
There is any EA for MT5 or Utility/Way that control/monitor each Expert Advisor and stop trading/close all trades when an x% Drawdown is reached? How do you deal with this? How do you monitor each single EAs and the overall portfolio? Thank you
Since the latest MT5 Update/Release Version 2450 of the 22nd of May 2020, I can't display single trades on my chart anymore by dragging them onto the chart from the "History"-tab. If I drag and drop a position I took onto the chart, nothing happens, although I have every checkbox to show the trade
I created a bool variable on metaEditor but autofill is not working and the variable is not recognized when I write false or true What might be the problem Anyone can help
  VPS connection  (1)
With MQL5 VPS, can I connect more than one broker / trading account
Now, let's assume that I want to test a new EA, and the currencies included in the test are audnzd, nzdcad, and audcad. Please Note: NEW EA support multi-currency trading, you can set Onechart parameter of EA to "audnzd,nzdcad,audcad", then EA can trading three symbols at the same time while
Hello, I developed some EAs and they are alive but to do it, I currently rent VPS and I have to pay 15$ by month. The point is if I have 10 EAs (it's an example), it means I have to pay 150$/month (15$ * 10 VPS). My question is: is there a way to not rent a VPS but to host my EAs on my computer and
My broker has a normal symbol like : XAUUSD, but the provider symbol are XAUUSD-VIP. How can i copy this provider signal
Dear all, I need MT5 demo account with delayed data for backtesting. Is there any broker that have delayed data feed for example 15minutes
[Deleted]
Hi everyone i am asking how to add gpu to agents list in metatrader 5 ,i have geforce gpu RTX 3050,and i want to add it to agents list,i am already activated openCL for iGPU and geforce GPU in metatrader 5 options,but nothing happens,please if anyone can help me thank you
Anyone know how to identically have trades copied across brokers despite difference in symbol? For example Spreadbetting in the UK VS non spreadbetting globally. Both are the same symbol, but on SB accounts it will say 'US500SB'. Normally, it'd be US500 Any solutions very welcome
Hello, I have an EA that can be callibrated in many different ways. I want to publish its signais, but I would like to publish different signals for each callibration. 1) Can I hire multiple VPS servers through MT5 and publish different signals on each of these VPSs? I know I cannot consume more
Hi, I have text label indicated on horizontal lines that I have drawn on my chart.On the first picture "4125 on 1 minute chart.png" I have correctly put text label 4,125 on the horizontal line in red on price 4,125 on a 1 minute chart As I scroll both left and right on the chart or check the charts
  Download  (3)
Hello, I have had a problem with metatrader. I try to download metatrader 4 pro, the broker I use, but once everything is installed and fine, the one that opens on my computer by default is metatrader 5. Does anyone know how I can change this so that 4 opens
Hi, Does anyone know how to view an account’s equity/balance report on the MT5 app? I know how to do it on the desktop version but struggle to find the option in the app. Many thanks in advance