General - page 1265

Like in the topic - how to force this one click trading buttons to jump 0.1 lot when pressing arrow? 0.01 lot is not allowed on that account so it is very annoying to even have those (10x click instead of 1x)
Shouldn't an ECN account trade only in the "exchange execution" mode?... Thanks, if you have an answer.
Is it possible to pause/resume strategy tester in mt4/mt5 and if yes how? Lets say you pause restart computer then make it continue from where it left. Is it possible even in an unofficial style.
[Deleted]
  SendMail Error  (5)
What is this error shown in journal ? How to rectify it ?
Hi Meta Trader, I downlaoded and installed the new metatrader 5. I can't open a demo account because there are no account types (real, demo) to select in the drop down where I complete my details.
  Reasons for loss  (2)
I know this topic many and many people discuss it ,but i have other point of view and other reasons why we may loss our money1)All forex traders, and we mean all traders LOSE money on tradesNinety percent of traders lose money, largely due to lack of planning and training and having poor money...
Hello, I can't see what's the problem with the following code: #include <Expert\ExpertBase.mqh>#include <Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh>void OnStart() {   CExpertBase candle; CSymbolInfo *mysymbol = new CSymbolInfo();   if(CheckPointer(mysymbol)==POINTER_INVALID)...
Why there is no contact list in mql5 user 's account ? How to create one ? How to add someone into my friend list ?
  Fx green signals  (18   1 2)
this is a new group which will itroduce free signals this week in forex . by an expert person in trading . welcome all persons we will post the signals in the forum and in the group new tradeSell GBP JPY from 172.60 t.p 172.10 good luck
Hi, I'm following the step-by step guide to link to a signal, however, I can't make it work. I'm using 1000 USD Real Account and wish to link it to a real account FREE Signal. I have no problem with DEMO accounts linking. After typing MQL5 login and password and clicking OK, what happens is...
Three months ago, we discussed the increasingly close eye that regulators were keeping on Deutsche Bank (and in fact many other precious metal fix providers) as manipulation concerns shifted from conspiracy theory to conspiracy fact. At the time, Deutsche - among other banks - had suggested it...
I am getting messages of "XXX bytes of leaked memory" "YYY objects of type DbleLess left" "ZZZ undeleted objects left" The function is called from the main OnStart() loop. I thought I was deleting the objects - so why the memory leak? void UpdateNearestLevels(int SupOrRes,const int Bar,double&...
Same strategy on many different currency pairs Different strategies all trading one pair Different strategies trading different pairs Concentrating on one strategy and currency pair
Dear service desk ive discovered this bug. When one goes to source code library and select mt4 products the heading still says source codes for mt5. See image below.
Eurozone CPI Flash Estimate, which is released at the end of each month, is an inflation index which measures the change in the price of goods and services charged to consumers. A reading which is higher than the market forecast is bullish for the euro. Here are all the details, and 5 possible...
QUESTION: Hi Marty I am somewhat concerned about the events unfolding in Nevada, the encroaching tyranny and the future. Sometimes you say that everything will collapse in 2016. Does this mean that the government will collapse and thereby lose their ability to reign tyranny down on us, or indeed...
I add the indicator through its right process i.e Program Files>>>Meta Trader>>Experts>>Indicator (Past).. But it is not showing in Custom Indicator.. Need Help Please
[Deleted]
Would anyone in the UK be interested in creating a Skype scalping group of a maximum of 5 persons trading MT4 charts but trading on spreadbetting platform? If so please contact me by PM. I'd be prepared to help the right people so if you would like any trading support that is not a problem . Only...
The notifications worked perfectly fine even yesterday. Worth noting is that I didn't change any settings neither on my phone nor home terminal. Any idea how could I fix the problem? every help is highly appreciated thanks
  Safety :(  (4)
Someone wants to sell me an EA, he showed me live results through teamviewer and we talked for a while. my problem now is that how can I know that he'll actually send the EA after I send the money through paypal. How do I know he will give me the SAME EXACT EA that he uses? He showed me that he...
I have two longish blocks of code that are identical except in various comparative statements '>' is switched with '<', '>=' with '<=' etc. I wanted to put these in a function and use one operator or another depending on a function input. In C++ I could create a comparator function for each...
I am a first time signal subscriber, but I saw that the signal that I subscribe to is colored in pink. Does that mean any problem with the signal provider
Hi guys, I want to build a Scalping Pad for MT4 and I need your opinions. In my view the scalper must be fastand that's why he doesn't have too much to set several parameters. He must decide and do the operation in one click I made a mockup about how I see the Pad I thought the Pad divided in 4...
Trading signals have been introduced in MetaTrader 4 client terminal beginning from build 445. Update your terminal to be able to subscribe to signals from various providers. Their trading operations will be automatically copied on your account. Currently, traders can subscribe only to free signals...
Is it possible if I have access to 15 computers to install the strategy tester on all of them and make them all work for me (same account)?
One of the oldest "rules" on Wall Street is "sell in May and go away." Based on some rough historical observations, someone decided that it might be a great idea to stay out of the stock market between May and sometime in the fall. FBN Securities J.C. O'Hara ran the numbers for the past 20 years and...
I was thinking about this for a long time. As you know, the broker open times varies. Some open one hour later or maybe more? So here comes the issue. Candlestick reading. So I got a pin bar in my chart. If your broker opens an hour later, what do you get? Assuming the time frame is H2 or more.
  bugs & dysfunctions  (48   1 2 3 4 5)
how many bugs do you know there is in MT5? have you reported them to service desk? are they solved? for most of bugs there is a workaround. so you want wait for MQ to solve them, but you will use a workaround. but even if there is a workaround, it would be useful to know that they exist, instead of
It may be time for Wall Street banks to reconsider their traditional focus in favor of the less-glamorous world of consumer and commercial banking. Several of the major banks reported shrinking profits from their typically strong investment-banking and fixed-income businesses this past quarter. But...
Hi. Just made a tool to help us with money management setup. Hope it will be useful. Edit: now version 2.0 AO