General - page 1263

Good morning, I have a friend who wants to follow my free signals. However he installed MT4 and he could not follow the signals. The instrument is the same, except the brokers are different. Does anyone have any idea about what is going on? Regards.
hat is this error about "Memory handler: cannot allocate 3738370048 bytes of memory"? Have read some people say it is problem of computer memory overflow, but the issue is the computer has 64GB memory and over 90% of it is unused. So the memory overflow thing just does not add up literally.    Also...
Hello, do you know.. when running under Strategy Tester, how to detect the interval of dates used for backtesting with mql5? in general, how to read the strategy tester current settings? Regards, Cyberglassed!
We can't wait to hear how Janet Yellen explains the following slide that the Chairman of the Joint Economic Committee Kevin Brady just lobbed at her.
Why i have this error when i try to subscribe to a signal? Specified account already being used as a signal. Signals resale is prohibited. And why when i click to subscribe and i select Meta Trader 4 the Application get the focus but don't happens anything... ( I haven't the label "Signals" in...
  signals  (2)
It seems that independent trades i open on my account are being closed by the signal provider for trades that they open on the same currency pairs.
Hi people, I am struggling with this: int mlevel1upper; double rangeup[13]; for(int vx=0;vx<13;vx++) { rangeup[vx]=Zone1Upper-m_line[vx]; mlevel1upper=ArrayMinimum(rangeup,WHOLE_ARRAY,0); //double MaxRange=(High[Max]-Low[Max])/Point; } Why do I need this? Because ArrayBsearch doesn't work as...
[Deleted]
  EA Wizard  (5)
Hi, Can somebody explain what is exactly the "signal threshold value to close"? The brother "signal threshold value to open" is clear and well explaind but I can not figure out from the documentation what is the "close threshold". I know, I just started learning and I am not able to figure out...
You have to crawl before you walk. It takes time and discipline. It is just like starting any other business. Apply the right rules, attitude, and diligence and many folks then begin trading full time.
  please help  (2)
hi everybody I am so newbie with mql and wrote a simple code in this code I just want my EA to open only 1 position but it opens as many as possible positions :( please help me to solve this I am really appreciated in advanced....
Is the automatically adjusted lot size adjustable for future copied trades. Is it a default scale or recommended by the signal provider.
around how many days?
  account for mt4  (1)
I can not login for mt4 forum with my mt5 account. do I need a different account ? regards!
The European Central Bank is facing a big dilemma: should it act or should it wait? Euro-zone inflation is low, but off the bottom. The exchange rate is high and very uncomfortable for exports and for inflation but it also reflects trust in the euro-zone. There is a lot of uncertainty towards the...
Hello, some days ago, I saw a function in mql5 that let me know if the script is running under the Strategy Tester but now I can't find it. could you remember it to me? Thanks, Cyberglassed.
I am looking to allocate up to $5m capital to fx managers with profitable systematic trading strategies/EAs. You must have the following: 1. At least 6 months of trading track record 2. A strategy capable of managing up to $5m 3. Demonstrated excellent risk management 4. A clearly...
When it comes to returns, 2013 will be best remembered as the fifth consecutive year in which the S&P 500, lead by Chief Risk Officer and Portfolio Manager Ben Bernanke (replaced by Janet Yellen in 2014 following a bumper 30%+ year), outperformed over 90% of all hedge funds, which as the recent...
  Chart view  (3)
Why when attaching the same chart inside personal profile and inside forum view result is much different? Inside pesonal profile is clear,inside forum not.
The signal provider CS90129723 i am subscribing to - the symbol he is using CSI 300 i cannot find on any broker, his broker USGFX says this symbol is a test symbol so i am unable to copy him
Hi all, I have been trying to call a custom indicator into an EA using icustom, my EA will not show the indicator on the chart and will not print the signals. I want to enter short at the open of the next bar when the indicator gives a green signal and vice versa with an option to be always in the...
Hi, I want to change my current free signal to paid but could not find where to do. Any comments?
The "middle class" has atrophied into the 10% of households just below the top 10%. The truth is painfully obvious: a middle class lifestyle is unaffordable to all but the top 20%. This reality is destabilizing to the current arrangement, i.e. debt-based consumerism a.k.a. neofeudal state-cartel...
please is that any reliable forex broker in Canada that i can trade with?
Dear All, please advise how to initialize value of MAXBARS in tester to "Unlimited"? defaulat value of TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_MAXBARS) in tester is 10000000.
Hi, Can anyone tell me what "ERROR 530,authentication required" means when a test email alert fails to be sent,thanks, Peter
I am looking for some suggestions how to navigate between functions in the new 600+ Metaeditor (Meta-notepad). I find the way of navigation between methods in a single MQ4 file frustrating, when the number of methods exceeds 10: What i tried is Notepad++, that can synchronize source with the...
This stratergy includes that finding two broker with having more pips difference.And getting into trade on the broker which lags behind the initial broker.I am sure there's gonna be a way out of this stratergy?
Hi Guys, I am creating this thread out of pure frustration. I searched metaquotes website and googled the internet ... BUT ... I cannot find an answer. What I am trying to accomplish is this i have a sorted array ( ascending,meaning that the 0 index has the smallest value) like this: double...