General - page 1271

The dismal list of financial executive deaths has recently increased to 11 in the last few months. Speculation has surrounded many of these deaths (and suicides) as to the reasoning; none more than the first - William Broeksmit, an executive who worked in Deutsche Bank's risk function and advised...
[Deleted]
last tuesday the minister of finance of canada resign and at wednesday a new minister start and last tuesday srtephen poloz said that they may decrease interest rates but this before the new minister start and at friday there was important news on the economic calendar and it was positive foe...
[Deleted]
beige books are very important and the chinese economic news has a massive effect on aud and nzd and gold , i only know the dates of release of the american beige book from the economic calendar of forex factory but i could not find the dates of release of the chinese beige book in this calendar so...
[Deleted]
Manually without indicators Manually with indicators With a robot that you take care to monitor With a robot unattended other
since latest update of mq4 I get after compiling of an ea with #property strict the warning: possible use of uninitialized variable 'hr' and others similar. also the backtest result is different to the one compiled without #property strict what do I have to do? can't find any info about it
The price is ranging between 1.3707 support and 1.3966 resistance with primary bullish market condition for D1 timeframe. As to W1 timeframe so the price is trying to break 1.3914 resistance level for primary bullish to be continuing. If D1 price will break 1.3966 resistance on close bar together...
This February, we have reported on an important milestone in the development of MQL5 Cloud Network - 500 million tasks were executed using the network capacities. Over the past six months, this figure has doubled and thousands of the network users from around the world have executed one billion...
Hi, As I understand, one can register to a signal, and the EA performs automated trades in his/her account. I don't want for now to have automated trading in my account. I want to receive the signal in my mail account, and then open or close a trade according to this signal manually. Is it possible
Can anyone tell me where I can find in the forum Indicators Volume. Also, if possible Demand - Offer. For MT4 Thank you very much friends ......
Hi, I have purchased an EA on the market and after activation it works fine on Windows. I would like to run the same EA on my MT4 installation on Ubuntu/Linux. Everything is running just fine, only I cannot activate the license via the website as the browser cannot launch MT4. Does anybody know of...
  copyright on the signals  (18   1 2)
I read several times the rules that govern the service of signals supply from users registered as sellers. I think I understand that there are several restrictions that must undergo the signals provider but none concerning the copyright on the signals sold. What I mean is that is not specified
I have searched these forums and google in regards to the 0 cloud agents for the last few hours. Am I the only one?
Risk a percent of equity (of whats in my one account or of all or some of my entire equity/risk capitol.) Risk a percent of balance (of whats in my one account or of all or some of the balance of all my accounts/risk capitol) Risk a percent of margin (of one account or of all or some of my accounts...
I open a new EA, and I see so much code, so I jokingly think "Do I even need to add any more code for it to trade", and so I load it into the tester, IT TRADES!! lol I'm not really sure what's going on but I was hoping I could build my own EA based on the one I had designed on mt4 , using mt5 EAs as
Venice votes to split from Italy as 89% of the city's residents opt to form a new independent state Wealthy residents are opposing high taxes which support poorer south Venice gets 21 billion euros less in grants than it gives in taxes per year Overwhelming 89 per cent majority voted to...
When I run backtest, it is very fast at the begining but as it progress like after 50%, it starts slowing down coming to a crawl what is the problem? coding or I need to zeromemory all my variables? 
Ay ! - Absolutly agree ! Nay! - Absolutly no agree ! I'm a Switzerlander - !'m neutral, neither both !
  OBJ Properties  (1)
Hi in MQL4 i used ObjectSet for properties of objects , could you please let me know if its fine to use the below ObjectGetInteger                ObjectCreate(0,"ML TL",OBJ_HLINE,0,0,TL);             ObjectGetInteger(0,"ML TL",OBJPROP_COLOR,Orange);             ObjectGetInteger(0,"ML TL"...
Hi could you please let me know how can i find the index number of candles in MQL5 based on a time?
Hi. I'm just starting to do some tests with the signals service. But there's something i don't understand and i haven't found reference about it. When subscribing to a signal, using the mql5 page, sometimes there's a warning saying that discrepancies between accounts could cause the loss of signal...
It iswidely known that Russia is owed billions by Ukraine for already-delivered gas (as we noted earlier, leaving Gazprom among the most powerful players in this game). It is less widely know thatRussia also hold $3b of UK law bonds which, as we explained in detail here, are callable upon certain...
  SGMAR update  (3)
Hi, I'm using the attached indicator as a supplement to my trend trading and unfortunately at the current bar sometimes the dots (which show a change in direction) appear and then disappear if price moves opposite it's intended direction. Can someone fix the code that makes the dot appear only when...
Stock market Forex Futures market
Fibs - Retracements, Fans, Extensions, etc Pivots - Daily and Weekly, including M-levels Divergence - Hidden and Regular 200MA Trend-Following System Elliot Waves or Wolfe Waves Gartley Patterns Fractals RSI Andrews Pitchfork Other - Please tell us about it!
Moving averages cross over is the first EA that I had played with when I first started in MQL programming Is anyone of you using this and making money
Dear all, Is it possible to download more history data from a certain server? I use the script in https://www.mql5.com/en/code/302, and found that it seems the history data of the symbols i checked started from 2012.10.3. Where can we get more data? thank you for your prompt reply.