Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 375

Is there any automatic trading program that I could use to trade weekend gap in several pairs? I would like to entry trades in several pairs and Close the weekend gap. And I would like to entry trades in Daily, 1 hours, 30 min, 15, min, 5 min and 1 min chart from monday to friday automatically. Is
and save it until a higher closing price is achieved? eg: prev candle's closing price is 1.0950, which is saved as a variable. I want to save this price until a candle shows a higher closing price, in which case, the new closing price wil be the value of my variable. If I try to set the closing...
Hi everyone! First, sorry for my english. My expert advisor don't make transactions in the way that I want. I've tried many things, but no one was working. My ea should make transactions when actual price is higher/lower than the highest/lowest price from last x bars. The next transaction should...
Hello!! I´m looking for an expert advisor that can multiply trades... For example, My actual EA opens a 0.06 lot position , being that I need an EA that can make that 0.06 lot position become 6 x 0.01 lot positions. So I can set my actual EA to open 0.01 lots and the new EA would multiply by 6....
Hello everyone! I wanted to try something new today. I tried to render BMP image to chart, which worked fine yet when i try 32bit bmp with alpha channel the image won't appear transparent. I double checked my bmp with hex editor and it has alpha channel with correct value. Hm i guess i must be
Is there a way to see which trade was running afterwards? If I have 4 charts with EURUSD running at the same time with different EA's. Is it possible to see which one did best? Or which one is working bad. If they are running on a vps server and I only see the order id afterwards, then it's hard to...
Hello guys, I had some work developing a News Filter that I integrate into my EAs. Now I would like to know if there is a command that would allow me to disable AutoTrading and readable it programatically. Like this I would be able to filter news for other commercial EAs that I don't have access...
hello, i want to back test an ea which buys when closing price of last candle is above upper bollinger bands and sell if below lower bollinger bands.how can i do this??
Dear Traders and Coders I am currently playing around with Panel for sometime. I found that Panel object is little bit clumsy at the moment. I created panel with several buttons and labels on the panel. When the    "int OnInit()" function takes place (for example, when new input variable set by...
As the title says. Like in an EA attached to a 1H chart I have this code: iStochastic(NULL,5,14,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,0); And a similar one for iRSI. Both gave me wrong values. Not even close to the real one. I had no 5 minute chart open but that shouldn't be necessary? I do such calls all the
Hi All, Anyone knows if brokers have the access to our EA database and can see the code? Regards, Andrzej
Good day, Please i want to know how objects (Buttons,labels,lines etc.) can be enable or made to work in strategy tester visual testing. There is a product in the market which uses the functionality and i want to know how its done. Tried asking the developer but he said its a secret. Here is the...
Hello guys! I am placing lines everytime user places order. 1 line marks order price, other one stop loss and then take profit, I want to hook stoploss/takeprofit modification in order to update those lines. I'm wondering, does anyone know any fast way? Btw I'm using MT4. Thanks
  I'm new at this  (1)
Hi, everyone! I just started programming ea in MQL4 and I've been trying to make a simple robot that opens the order when the market reaches a specific price. That is simple enough, however I want it to open the order again at the same price when the stop loss of the order is reached. But I can't...
Hi All, I'm trying to have an order removed at the end of the day (or end of the daily candle) when conditions are not met. Below is my code to add the order. I tried using "ORDER_TIME_DAY " and "ORDER_TIME_SPECIFIED_DAY " to have the order out by the end of the day without success. Can anyone...
I am running two EAs and nine charts, two days already have no trade. No error in log. I don't know what is happening. Also I heart that you can connect to the VPS via remote desktop connection, but what is the ip address and the login?
Hi. I am backtesting/ optimising using mt4 strat tester.. I am backtesting on the m1 and tickdata scale. My modelling quality is never greater than 25%? why is this? I thought 1min and tick data is the finest/most accurate data so why is it so low at 25%? Can someone explain/link me an article that...
[Deleted]
int Bar = Bars(_Symbol,_Period);&nbsp;&nbsp; for (i = 0; i < Bar + 1; i++)&nbsp;&nbsp; { // my condition&nbsp;&nbsp; } int Bar = Bars(_Symbol,_Period);&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; for (i = Bar - 1; i &gt; 0; i--)&nbsp;&nbsp; { // my condition } it's does'nt work, showed critical error...
For an optimization, I've rent a 16CPU with 32768RAM, but it doesn't go much faster. Is there any magic formula ? Are the passes really limited to 2048 MB ?
Hi, I've been using the CiFractals class for the fractal indicator. However for some reason at the 8hr timeframe and up it doesn't return any fractal values. I do make sure that I call fractals.Refresh() and it does work at the lower timeframes
Hello, what timezone has OrderCloseTime(). 1. LocalTime() 2. TimeCurrent() (Servertime ?) Thank you
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm trading some CFD contracts and I always have to be aware when they're about to expire (I have to load the EA into the new contract in order to keep trading). Any change I could do this automatically? Thank you for the help!
[Deleted]
  can you help me  (3)
i want to get high price in last 10 candlestick double lots=1;int slippage=3;int magic=4747;double pricetop=0;int m; double pricetop; int i; for (i=0; i>9; i++)&nbsp;&nbsp;{ if...
I can put the EA on a chart and it works ok. However, if I run strategy tester i don't get the @Smiley face and it doesn't trigger the trades. I have click on autotrading and on experts advisor properties I got click autotrading. Anyone knows what i am doing wrong?
I tried this but it didn't work. Is there a way to find it in a shortway without arrays or something? int iShift = iBarShift(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, Time[0], false ); int iShift3 = iBarShift(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1, Time[180], false );&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; RSI=iRSI(NULL, PERIOD_M1, RSILength,...
Hello everyone, I will shortly for the first time start using the powerful metatrader. I have some real basic questions which I would like to just verify that it's possible. The price i talk about moves in ticks, for example as below: 1400 1400,25 1400,5 1400,75 and so on... 1.) Is...
How can I use a signal in multiple accounts?
Hello all there, I see a signal in mql which is making huge profits and it is author recommend not to subscribe due to its trading style but ready to sell the EA and show the real account for proof. Its performance is unbelievable .Is there any trick ? Please help me with your suggestions Account...
Dears, I am experiencing hard time in using the indicator classes in the library. Regarding OOP, I found first this excellent article, but unfortunatelly the author doesn't use the library to build his indicators in his EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/138 Then I bought the book "Expert Advisor...
Hi there, forum MQL5, I have been trying to draw a rectangle in MQL5 with no success. I surfed many post about it, some about sth I don't want and others that corrects the code i have, but even changing as in the post it doesn't paint anything. ObjectCreate(0,"box",OBJ_RECTANGLE,0,time1,price1,time2...