Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 347

Hi - I'm looking through the EA market here & cannot find what I'm after, please help or point me in the right direction. I'm sure it's here somewhere so sorry, just cannot find it. All I need is a Simple EA / Code / Robot, where I can input the following, for ANY market on MT4. Open a...
Dear can any one solve this question how to get martingle lot size by using sum of lotsize instead of number of loss trades i am attaching an image please check
Hi there i'm trying to calculate the fast Stochastic  %K on a array and for some reason the function does not refresh and work out a new reading as the array increases in size and adds new values...
Hi everybody. How can I incorporate fundamental economic data (Such as "actual", "forecast" or "previous" data of a news release) into an Expert Advisor? Which platform (MT4 or MT5) has that capability? What function() to call in MQL4 or MQL5 such data from a website such as Forex Factory? Thank you...
Hi, I'm fairly new to mt and trading. I'm experimenting with a few experts and I'm wondering if it's possible to change expert settings across multiple charts at once. At the moment I have to edit the expert on each individual chart at a time. So say if you have six charts open and I want to change
I have reached to point where testing my EA takes too much time. In MQL Cloud Network is as if possible to speed up testing time 150 times. I have only demo account in Admiral Markets UK Ltd. Using MQL Cloud Network means user can sell or buy that service. So when I create real account in Admiral...
  Signal Copying  (3)
Dear Team, In copying someone's signal, assuming that the provider trades in GBPNZD, must I have this symbol in my Market Watch list in order for me to copy trades on this Symbol? Regards,
  Repeat Order EA  (2)
Hello Folks First post in the forum here so just wanted to say a quick hello first and hope your all doing well! On to business! I have been looking for an EA that just repeats the same (buy or sell) order over and over. The order is simply closed by SL or TP set up the user. A nice add on to the EA
Hi is there such expert ?  i  will insert the information about the support/resistance levels from a console/web page and it will  see it on MT4 platform.
Hi, In my EA, when I try to change pending orders it generates Error 130 a lot of times... I know that its because the SL levels but I don't understand how before it worked for the same order and now doesn't work! I have seen https://book.mql4.com/appendix/limits, changed to code and the...
[Deleted]
and how to get it ? confusing...    buy low sell high seems is the easy job but how to ensure that point is highest or lowest ? 
In MT4, EAs identify orders by magic number. But in MT5, one symbol has only one position at one time, and it has only one magic number at one time. EA can find deals by POSITION_ID. But if positions reverse, POSITION_ID changes. So after positions reverse, EAs might lose controls of the position....
  Need Help  (6)
Hi Guys,   iam new here and hopefully in the correct forum for my question. I have programmed an MQL4 script for MetaTrader 4 but somehow it is not working correct. It does not open a Buy or Sell order when the signal is coming. It would be very helpful if someone with more experience could...
Hi everyone, I need help with this problem. I have tried to search for the solution on the web without success. I am testing my EA on a live account in order to modify it. I tried to backtest the exact same period after running it for one week. The results are totally different (they also don't make...
I wrote an EA for opening market orders with predefined StopLoss and TakeProfit. The default setting is 0 on both, meaning no SL no TP. However, when placing the EA user can enter SL and TP values as inputs. When both are different than 0 (no SL no TP) the EA performs as expected. When entering a...
Hi All, Is it possible to automate trading based on certain criteria being met by my indicators? I guess i'm after an 'if this then that' application to this. I seem to be making good manual trades based on the indicators I have. Thanks
Hello, Can someone help in having the strategy tester visualisation to update smoothly? Is there any special command to update the visualisation? Sometimes it does not update. I can make it update by moving the chart with the mouse but it is often inefficient. Specially with positions opened on...
Hi guys,   Wondering - is there a way to command MT4 to backtest an EA?  Either via command line or something else?   I'm looking for a way to automate backtesting in MT4.    Thanks 
I’m looking for a function that returns if the last trade was a win or lose trade. In other words, if the price hit the take profit or the stop loss of the last trade. If someone decide help me, so, PLEASE, give-me a function that you have sure that work correctly, because I’m not programmer and I...
  help with code  (1)
hi, I'm fairly new to coding but I cant seem to work out what I need to change in this section of code to make the third candle in the trade set up to close lower then it opened for sell trade, and higher then it opened for buy trade. Thanks for your help. bool inside_bar =...
Is there anyway we can execute TP and SL in fast moving market without using script
Hello friends, I am totally a novice at programming. Can somebody add trailing stop loss function to the attached Expert advisor. It should be active on all trades on the chart and close all trades when desired profit is achieved. All help will be greatly appreciated.
  Robust Forex EA  (6)
I wanted to start a share and reapply disscussion on forex mechanical trading. I dont want anyone to share their trading secrets, however, I want to ask has anyone of you succeeded in developing a robust forex trading strategy?   I am a newbie in the field but after testing some handfull...
I can't find metaeditor icon on metatrader4 mobile platform.
I have an EA I had developed, and there are 5 different ways to exit the trade. So I'm testing it on the same pair with same trading hours.  My trade that exits by opposing signal is still open. It opened within the trading hours I specified, but it's now past the trading hours I had specified...
Client Terminal Build and Version (32 or 64 bit) MT4 ver 4.988 With Compiler ver. 5.1351 Problem description Compiler doesn't create EX4 version that places stop losses, while previous compilers do compile an EX4 that places stop losses. Previous versions of MT4 4.950 and Compiler version 5...
  error in RSI expert  (31   1 2 3 4)
Hi guide some error is coming. 2013.04.11 22:00:15 RSI new (NATGASAPR13,M10) CTrade::OrderSend: market buy 1.00 NATGASAPR13 sl: 219.8 tp: 229.8 [invalid order] 2013.04.11 22:10:16 RSI new (NATGASAPR13,M10) CTrade::OrderSend: market sell 1.00 NATGASAPR13 sl: 229.3 tp: 219.3 [invalid order]
I can send a test email fine from mt4.  But I would like an email once an Expert Advisor places a trade. Is there a little line of code I could include in the EA. I would just like the subject of the email to be the pair traded, buy or sell and price traded.  Then another email would go...
Hi, I'm making an EA to work with fractals and each time that appears an upper/lower fractal and its > or < than EMA it should generate new orders or modify the existing ones and in open orders it should change only the SL. At beginning it puts the buy stop order, change it and after some...