Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 266

Hi all, I have an EA that is checking an indicator every tick to see if an arrow appears. Should an arrow appear it will do something. I am finding that the EA is locking up my system with the amount of RAM and CPU  its using for the task. so clearly my approach is wrong or i am asking too much....
Dear members, I will like to ask for advise on how to reduce the CPU processing power with MT4? I am using several EA for trading a few currency pairs. It seems that the CPU can fluctuate from 10% to 100%. The MT4 is residing on the VPS host and my RAM is 1.3GB and CPU is 2.2GHz. Thanks in advance....
Hey, I want to Round the number of an Array of my indicator. I need to Round the numbers to the number of digits of the currency, for example the EURUSD in my broker has 5 digits, while USDJPY have 3 digits. I cannot do it this way. And I want to change Round the numbers as soon as they are created,...
If so - how are you guys auto-trading TradingView alerts in MT4/MT5 ? 
Hi, is it possible to re-implement iADX() using iCustom() or any other option to have ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE on its call (as it was on MQL4)? MQL4: double  iADX(    string       symbol,        // symbol    int          timeframe,     // timeframe    int          period,        // averaging period...
see picture and  i wirte code : if(Ask!=FindOrderOpenPriceByType(MagicNumberBuy,OP_BUY) && (Ask-(GridStep*Point)>=FindOrderOpenPriceByType(MagicNumberBuy,OP_BUY) &&   Ask+(GridStep*Point)<=FindOrderOpenPriceByType(MagicNumberBuy,OP_BUY)))   int buy4=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,MinLots,Ask,0,0,0...
Hello everyone! I know how to say " If RSI > x  , then do this" But, how to say     "If  RSI > x when candle is closed then do this" ( I mean the last candle )  Thanks for your help. Have a good day :)
I am searching for a Best Forex Expert Advisor And Profitable FX Trading Robot in mql5 codeBase page .. Help me find out a best profitable robot for a small account .. . Waiting for your kind information 
Hello sirs. I have a question. If I use FANN Neural Network can I apply the input for high prices ? And shall I get the high values in csv and only after train the network on that dates? Thank you
Hye there. I apologize if this has been asked before. I am a beginner in creating EA and would appreciate it if someone can point it out to any youtube channel or websites that teach me how to write a script in meta editor for free. I would like to create an ea with 3 indicators in indicator chart,...
  HedgeEA  (652   1 2 3 4 5 ... 65 66)
Some time ago, on Elite section cturner and me begin the development of an Hedge EA that allow to hedge two currencys taking profit from the swing and from the swap. I think that for now there are too many people busy with the championship so, I 've decided to bring the EA to the public zone so...
Somebody can advise me for a series of tutorials about how to start with using wizard of metatrader 5?  Something for real dummies, for start, something easy, for modify and understand how it works? For develop own indicators and trading system (start to do it....) Probably this question is already...
I check the box next to the input variable i wanted to change, then set it to a different value. But when i click 'Start' in Strategy Tester it resets. What am i doing wrong? How do i simply change one value in 'Inputs'? Using MetaTrader 5.
Hi everyone, this is my first thread. I have an idea of Closing all Open Orders when my Account Equity reach (>=) the Target Balance.  For example: My Initial Balance = 1000 My target balance is 105% of initial balance So when the first order opened and my balance at 1050 (1000*1.05) or bigger... ->...
Hi I need to draw a equidistant  channel on the chart I needed a way of working, not a code For example - Find approximate direction - rotat Axles - Divide the field into two parts - Find the highest peak in each field - ..... etc Gratefully
Hi, everyone, I am developing expert advisor. But there is an "invalid volume" problem in my coding. Below is the method I learn and think at mql5 articles. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Check the correctness of the order...
Hello, I just published an EA in MQl5, everything looks fine, as it was appearing in the market but without the DEMO button. Someone has an Idea why is this happening? I verified with other EAs and yes I can see the DEMO A few weeks ago it also happened I thought it has to pass some moderator test...
#property copyright "Copyright 2019, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property link      "https://www.mql5.com"#property version   "1.00"#property strict#property indicator_chart_windowstring INDI_NAME="MPSCN-";input int TimerInterval=60; //Update interval (secs)input int FontSize=10;  //Font Sizeinput...
Please some one can share how to calculate currency strength for particular pair, percentage wise in mql..? Or just the mathematics calculation ....?  
Hi,  I would like to know how many terminals can be setup on a VPS offered by MQL5 or others? Is there any limitations on number of charts and terminals?
Currently I have 6 EA doing my trades in future indices. Can I create a signal for each EA ? And the other end follow each signal or all together ?
Hi, Im currently trying to create an EA which i have 70% done. This EA will use a Markets day trading hours  (for example, the ftse day trading hours) only with the entry points being the High/low of this period and opening of this market being below/above the high/low from the previous days range...
Hi, This happened in  broker only. When placing order on real account thru EA getting OrderSend Error 131   Demo account is working fine.  I believe the reason for the error that: MODE_MINLOT, MODE_LOTSTEP and MODE_MAXLOT are all 0.0 Prints results: Print("MODE_LOTSIZE = ",...
#property copyright "Copyright 2019, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property link      "https://www.mql5.com"#property version   "1.00"#property strict//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Expert initialization...
  ิbot SDC ?  (1)
How do I install SDC bots on MT5 for Windows s? To be able to trade automatically
Hi, In MetaTrader 5 it is possible to test every symbol in market watch, this is quite useful for bulk testing. Is it possible to do this in MetaTrader 4? I don't see the option too.
Hi to all, I need to know if it is possible to configure the signal in a way that I can close manually the positions opened by a signal and don't permit to the signal to re-open automatically. Thanks
Hi and thank you for reading this. I'm creating an EA for MT4 that needs to read a standard moving average indicator which is placed inside a subwindow  and processes the values of another indicator in the same subwindow. How can I read the MA's value from my EA?  Issues are, how to find this...
After I download my EA from the MQL5 Market instead of appearing under the tab of "Expert Advisor" it is under the tab of "Scripts". How can I fix this issue?
I am struggling to match the MACD H1 values from Strategy Tester Logs from one hour to the next. It seems that when I print the MACD H1 value in the Tester logs for the current hour eg: I print the 8:00 Macd value at 8:00, I get a different value than if I print the 8:00 Macd value at 9:00. These...