Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 191

[Deleted]
I am trying to use Universal Expert Advisor: CUnIndicator and Use of Pending Orders (Part 9) Code for PositionMT5.mqh file ... (able to compile this file without any errors). However, When try to compile Trailing.mqh (code attached below), I am getting following errors ... 'CTrailing' - unexpected
Hi maybe buy? I get compiler error on: Min_Bar= ArrayMinimum (mrateMesec, 0 , WHOLE_ARRAY ); Maks_Bar= ArrayMaximum (mrateMesec, 0 , WHOLE_ARRAY ); 'ArrayMinimum' - constant cannot be modified Please check code in file test2.mq5
Hello, I have a Expert Advisor that consists of two moving averages . I want to add a fisher transform. How can I do it? Thanks in advance
Good Day, How do I avoid Glitch that appears during backtesting? This glitch appears a lot, especially in modeling: Every tick based on real ticks. I really appreciate every suggestion. Thank's in advance
Hello, in the Journal of the tool box i have certain value of a MA and in the Data window another value for the same period and candle, am i looking good
Hi all, for the purpose of history trade analysis (forex), I write a script to save screenshot of every closed trade to see its progress. I typically open a trade manually at market price and after that I manually set SL/TP and let it run... At the trade screenshot I have enabled the 'Trade history'
how do i set trading parameters for ExpertMACD (to go short) on Meta trader 5 demo account
Cannot load executable module "ExpertAdvisor Name" from c:\hosting\instances\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\MQL5 subfolder My Expert Advisor has always worked just fine, just today after updating the version i started getting this error message and the EA is no running on the VPS. I have two VPS both with the same
  Slow market  (2)
I have created an expert advisor which performs really good in slow markets, thus I have set an hour filter but I've found that's not enough cause a trend could be started at any hour. So, how could I set a proper filter for this advisor to work profitable (it's oscillator based)? Which indicators
Hi Everybody, Request : I need a script/ code to add to EA to ensure EA opens a maximum of x orders (x buy/x sell) at a time. If a script, it will make sure once x orders are reached on MT5 terminal, it can not open more until it decreases. Back Story For transparency : I am currently optimizing an
Hello. I have a little problem. I have set the conditions to open a position, but ea opens a multitude of positions per second, just like in the picture. Does anyone know what I have to do to open 1 position and the next one opens only when it closes and the conditions are met
This message appeared even when there is no attempt of mass sending notification but just one Did anyone manage to resolve this
Hi, since some time I am facing the issue, that after a position was closed/partially closed the deal database does not provide valid results - and this happens only with live accounts, never with demo accounts and only from time to time. Means, after a position was closed, I am requesting the
Hi Everyone. Im doing a script to apply template with the EA included but only work with default.tpl, i try with print error, but doesnt show up, someone know what can i doing wrong? ChartApplyTemplate (0 , "test.tpl"); Thanks in advanced! Regards
I want to download and run an EA that i bought here, but it wont show up when i log in on metatrader 4. Anyone else have this issue
Hello, I have an issue with reference variables as parameter to a function. It is not easy to reconstruct, therefore I will do my best to try to explain the issue with sample code. It might be, the code is not compliant, but for explaining the issue, it should give an idea on how to reconstruct the
Hi Guys, I`m facing a problem with copying signals i want to copy same lot size as my signal provider. Started subscribing from $400 while his equity was 800. I have added another $450 (now my balance is $878.29) to my account, while his changed just a little bit to $850, to have same lot size but
So I have a system where I open a new trade every 10 pips and close out the last trade.  The last trade is also modified to set the stop loss to 10 pips. Currently, I have a function that does this: void TradeCloser(){ //start            int total = OrdersTotal();            if (total >...
I made a trading bot ( without coding ) from <name removed >. But that bot is not opening more than one trade simultaneously when new trade is triggered, previous one gets closed automatically Please help me
  Coding Help  (1)
Hello all, I was having some trouble with an idea I had recently and I would love to get some help if possible. I'm pretty new in coding in general so if I'm missing something obvious I apologize. So below is my code and my idea was to be able to set the inputs of an indicator without them having to
Hi, i know here are topics because of this but they didnt solve my problem. Anyone has experience with it. i subscribed a Signal. Its not working. I have Metatrader running on my own VPS. Journal tell me - "signal copying for 'GBPUSD' is prohibited by your broker" - "symbol GBPUSD not found"
Hi all! I have an EA which trades based on a breakout strategy. When the price reaches a support or resistance level it places a market order. But the trading is only allowed up to a certain distance after the level, to avoid big slippage. So when the price jumps through this range, the trade is
Hi, I am new to programming and algo trading in general. I am having problem with my bot not being able to open just one trade at a time, but in the same time being able to sell and short. I tried to fix this by using magic numbers but it doesn't work. Any help would be much appreciated. here is the
Hi guys, Is it possible to create objects (e.g.: OBJ_TREND) in the strategy tester in a separate indicator subwindow? I loaded an indicator from my EA using iCustom,, I added it to the chart using ChartIndicatorAdd (separate subwindow),, I started to draw trend lines into this new indicator
  vps trouble  (21   1 2 3)
Hi guys I have a ea that I want to run on a vps but I am having difficulty setting up the vps. I went trough all the steps to migrate and to synchronize the vps with my mt4 account but it does not seem to be working. The EA works when my pc is on it enters and exits trades but not when I turn the pc...
  Forex EA  (1)
Hi y’all! I was wondering, when i install an EA just like any one would. once it starts trading, and you go on your trade history. you can tell an EA placed those trades because it shows the name of the EA in the comment. Is there a way i can get rid of that? so that it looks like it’s a regular
Today I am asked to do MQL5 activations again for all my market EA'a on the same machine I have them activated on before. Does anyone have the same problem? I cannot think of a reason why this is happening, there was a windows automatic update last night but that should not stop the EA activations....
I have an idea of ​​trading that I managed to do some tests in excel and they looked very interesting, there it is: The strategy is based on the previous candle. 1- The opening of the negotiation must be made available in two ways; in favor of the previous candle and against a previous candle
Generally I know how to search for a pattern in lower timeframes between two datetime values. I need to do something a bit different now. How can I search within for patterns on lower timeframes within one candle? For example, say, I have an H1 bullish candle and I want to search for a candle
Hi sorry to be probably a newbee but I've got a problem with this new ea that I've made normally all my other ea worked perfectly fine but this one work on backtesting but not on my normal account. I've activate live trading, the little smiley is on the chart.... Would someone have any clue please