Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 159

At Friday closing my new EA had open Sell orders with Entry Price < T/P and now the price is even higher. I also have open Buy orders with Entry price > T/P and now the price is even lower. Sounds incorrect to me or am I missing something? What shall I do
  Why is that?  (9)
Hello. The following function returns all properties correctly ( DEAL_VOLUME , DEAL_TIME ... etc), with exception of DEAL_PROFIT . double GetDealProfit( int num, int way, bool isout) { ulong ticket; ulong magic; string symbol; double DealProfit= 0 ; if ( HistorySelect ( 0 , TimeCurrent
Dear All Could you pleas help me fix Validation completed with errors. My EA have custom indicator.How to Validation completed
Hello, I need a clarification regarding the CSignalRSI.PatternUsage function. We have the 5 below patterns defined in CSignalRSI signal filter. int m_pattern_0; // model 0 "the oscillator has required direction" int m_pattern_1; // model 1 "reverse behind the level of
void OnTick () { if (MAPeriod1<MAPeriod2) { ArraySetAsSeries (ma1, true ); ArraySetAsSeries (ma2, true ); ArraySetAsSeries (close, true ); CopyBuffer (maHandle1, 0 , 0 , 1 ,ma1); CopyBuffer (maHandle2, 0 , 0 , 1 ,ma2); CopyClose ( _Symbol , 0 , 0 , 1
I want to save some histories of the optimizations in a CSV file. But sometimes not all deals are written to the file correctly. For example, maybe one pass had 2000 trades and only 3500 deals were written in the file. Or sometimes some of the data in a row is missing. I don't know what is happening
MT5 comes with 5 Expert Adviser for example this MACD Exper Adviser The default lot sixe is 0.01 How to increase the lot size in this Expert Adviser? Can someone tell Metaquote to add Valu input/lot size increase. KMA Trades
Hello there! I would like to know if anyone has any solution on this: very often i come to work on the EAs on the weekends when the FOREX market is closed. Although i have the possibilities for the backtesting, very often the live market conditions are necessary to get the full picture how the EA is
Hi folks, My EA was working fine since last week, but now some functions it's not working anymore. Then I figure out that all my positions magic number are returning "0". As I'm using CTrade class, I inserted the following lines: ulong EA_Magic= 1234 ; int OnInit () {
Hi I can't find any server my broker is NAGA. On the MT4 platform, I linked my MQL5 account. What could be causing the problem
Hello I have written an EA that sends notifications and creates objects on chart when certain conditions are met. I also am signed up for a Virtual Server so that this EA can keep running while my PC/trading software is off. I have been receiving notifications with SendNotification function at all
I have bought a VPS through MetaTrader and wants to log in to it. Needs IP VPS: username: password: How do I find that? Thanks
As long as the Return Code is not 10009, I can safely assume its an error but looking up on the list of return code here: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/errorswarnings/enum_trade_return_codes I couldn't find anything for 0. Here's a sample of the order check result
Dear whomever this may concern, Can someone please explain to me how to fix the "license verification failed" For whatever reason I am unable to use any expert traders or Forex robot on any of my mt4's on my laptop . I used to use one a while back but then for some reason I started receiving
I had encounter error message of the new EA that I purchased and successfully installed in my MT4 platform. Anyone please help. error message : YOLO Diamond hands XAUUSD,M15: global initialization failed Looking forward for the error to resolve. Thanks
Hey guys I'm new to the mql5 programming and I want to modify my open positions. But if i run the EA in a Backtest, I always get the "Error: Invalid Stops". Can anyone help me with this? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Modify an open...
  Problem with Expert Code  (16   1 2)
Hi guys, I don't know if I can write in Italian, however I have a problem with the code of one of my experts, can I post it to you and maybe you tell me where did I go wrong that I've been hitting my head for days
I purchased an the trade assistant ea but when I go to place an order through the app, it says ' trading by symbol disabled by trading server'. What does this mean and how do I change it's setting
Hi guys, I am building EA strategy and I have some troubles with obtaining data. The strategy needs to send M30 OHLC data 1000 bars backwards to my R client, so I have written this: MqlRates rates[]; ArraySetAsSeries (rates, true ); int copied = 0 ; int count = 1000 ; copied = CopyRates ( Symbol ()
Hello, I am looking for a utility which is slightly a modified version of normal trailing stop loss. I think most of the experts here may already be using this but I am relatively new to trading and I am trying to find a tool for doing the same. We should be able to set Stop Loss, Take profit
Hi, anyone an Idea? There is no additional information from MT5 and the project compiles without any errors or warnings in strict-mode. This buggy platform is really starting to annoy me, every day I find something new.  Another one is: "Pure virtual function call", this I get in the MT4 version...
A simple math functionlike this brings a totally wrong result, and this served me a bug in an EA which I was searching for months!!! MT5 Build 2085, but I am very sure this is the same in earlier versions, cause this is also the same with C# ... unbelievable but true.  void SimpleMath() {...
Dear readers. I hope I can write it down so you guys can understand. My question is next. I bought a EA with 5 activations. I watch the: So, if I use this one, I will pay for VPS and lose 1 activation. But, I plan to use the same EA at other account from my existing broker (like other one for higher
Hi all, does any one know what formula is used in creating the mql5 standard deviation channels object OBJ_STDDEVCHANNEL and how this formula can be coded from first principles in mql5 to derive the channel values. I think this could be a freelance opportunity for some one with this knowledge
[Deleted]
  MAMA initial SL  (3)
Hi MT5 comes with an EA named MAMA, this EA has only trailing SL and no initial SL, and if a fixed SL of say 100pips is manually or using another script added, then the EA start changing it even though it's supposed to start trailing once it goes into profit region. How may I change the code to add
I can't see any output messages when they are printed from some tester events. Do I have to do something special to be able to see them? I have MT5 Build 2981 (21 Jun 2021). Thank you so much!! //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void OnTesterInit () //--> never {
hi....i purchased one Ea ...now im shifting to new broker ,ea writer saying, u have to purchase again, can i install this ea with new broker?, how to to find license keys in it
I am trying to import a complete class from a DLL. But I have some errors while compiling. Error 1 - #import was not closed Error 2 - Sum - Member function was no defined. 1 - I compiled the dll using C++ and 64 bits 2 - I put the DLL inside of this Path
I have a problem. I am trying to send a data structure from an MQL5 program to a C ++ program. And I have noticed that the same structure is smaller in MQL5 than in C++. This is the struct: struct MyStruct { int a; double b; }; this is the C++ code: int main() { cout << sizeof (MyStruct)
Hello folks, can someone help with william percent EA for MT5?, one that can execute trades at a defined level of the indicator. Thank you Also if you have or can make that of stochastics, ill highly appreciate that aswell cheers