Indicators with alerts/signal - page 920

elcomepips:
Hello, can you add notification alert when always exceeds the level again?

vertex_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

can you help me please?

Anyway:
Hey, Angy. Could you be a little more specific?

Maybe calculate 200 bars. Hope that is not a problem.

Greet

Angy:
Maybe calculate 200 bars. Hope that is not a problem. Greet

Been working on that code and, in multi time frame mode, that indicator has a serious errors (to the extent that it is completely wrong in multi time frame mode). It should noy be used in mylti time frame mode

mladen:
Been working on that code and, in multi time frame mode, that indicator has a serious errors (to the extent that it is completely wrong in multi time frame mode). It should noy be used in mylti time frame mode

so i put tf is setting to 0. but i do not know how to use this indicator.

Angy, could you tell me more about its usage?

Anyway:
so i put tf is setting to 0. but i do not know how to use this indicator. Angy, could you tell me more about its usage?

It is a combination of Ehlers fisher transform and ADX. When both are indicating same trend then the bars are thick, otherwise you get that thin bar (they "disagree" on the trend)

Here is a version that works correctly in multi time frame mode too (and is cleaned up - no alerts yet) : flattrend_v3.1.mq4

Files:
ft.gif  82 kb

Now its codes has become a work of art.

Please allow me to quote TalaatE's:

talaate:
Mladen How you are great you are king of kings, What can I say?Please accept me on FaceBookName: DrTabenawy: Talaat E

mladen:

Sounds like much work. I only use it on the M5 chart

Greets

Limegreen and red are Trending colors, the other colors means price is ranging.

That's the way I use it. But only for early trend wake-up call, not for entry, too many false signals.

Greet

That's great! Can't wait

Angy:
That's great! Can't wait

Angy, added the alerts.

Reason: