Indicators with alerts/signal - page 457

Which one?

There is at 3 or 4 indicators on that image starting from a couple of moving averages, a version that shows daily high-low ranges (the white boxes with an addition of coloring levels bellow and above the daily range) some indicator showing arrows (impossible to know which one only from picture) and some levels drawn on the picture (again, can not be told which levels only from that picture without knowing anything else)

murcu1:
if anyone knows the name of indicator from the image

hi

mladen:
Which one? There is at 3 or 4 indicators on that image starting from a couple of moving averages, a version that shows daily high-low ranges (the white boxes with an addition of coloring levels bellow and above the daily range) some indicator showing arrows (impossible to know which one only from picture) and some levels drawn on the picture (again, can not be told which levels only from that picture without knowing anything else)

I think the white and red, this indicator

hi mladen

mtf.rar I have this indicator. whether one can make a similar one to repaint or not this can be refined

Files:
murcu1.gif  41 kb
mtf.rar  4 kb

murcu1:
mtf.rar I have this indicator. whether one can make a similar one to repaint or not this can be refined

Hello Murcu1

The indicator TE = decompiled (Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler ONE FILE V4.0.217.1)

hi mladen

I have another one that is not this the lower repaint just a little to be set

Files:
murcu2.gif  24 kb

hi

mrtools:
Hello Murcu1 The indicator TE = decompiled (Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler ONE FILE V4.0.217.1)

Can you give me a little more clearly explain that I understand very little about the decompile fiajl

murcu1

Please see this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page305

murcu1:
Can you give me a little more clearly explain that I understand very little about the decompile fiajl

Hello all,

i need an indicator can draw lines at .00 level and also send an email when the price touch those levels.

For example actually eurusd is 1.3244, i need an email when the price touch 1.32 or 1.33.

Thank you!

Bye

Price grid ...

Here is a price grid without alerts.

As of alerts : "touching" some values needs some tolerances (prices are almost never exactly the same as some rounded value) and in cases when levels are crossed you would have a lot of "touches" in ranging market and in the end it gives too much alerts (but hey, if someone will make alerts like that, all the better )

adelmonora77:
Hello all,

i need an indicator can draw lines at .00 level and also send an email when the price touch those levels.

For example actually eurusd is 1.3244, i need an email when the price touch 1.32 or 1.33.

Thank you!

Bye
Files:

Need help with this alert

Hi Guys,

I need help to modify the alert on this indicator. It currently has an alert when the histogram crosses above and below zero.

However, the indicator has different colours based on the strength of the trend. Above zero, i want the alert to show that its above zero (aqua colour). Then, i want the alert to show now the histogram has changed to blue colour.

Vice versa for below zero.

See posted picture and indicator. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Pip Singh

Reason: