Indicators with alerts/signal - page 924

TraderWill:
Mr Tools / Mladen would you please add arrows and alerts to this indicator.

smswingman_vorticity.mq4

Thank you

TraderWill, looking in the code looks like it already has alerts and arrows and very possible it repaints.

Hi Mr Tools and Mladen,

would you be so kind to help insert an arrow and also alert whenever a crossover occur. That will be really helpful.

bb_squeeze_advanced_v2_nmc.mq4

Thanks in advance.

hi mrtools and malden can u please suggest an indi for a) sideways movement of prices b) for trending prices ? thanks

You are right Mrtools (how you and mladen remember all these indies don't know ). A silly question about this indi and a request.

I see ma mode set in 3, I see in the code that is set is LWMA, but cannot find about other setting correspondence (for example 0-3). Of course I see that the ma is changing from 0-3 but dont know what these ma's are.

Also I see the alert for the -20/-80 levels and i was wondering whether we could add an alarm for the crossing too (mean %R and MA lines), or just change the alarm for the crossing, since this is the alert that i care for.

Thanks for yr efforts

hasper:
You are right Mrtools (how you and mladen remember all these indies don't know ). A silly question about this indi and a request.

I see ma mode set in 3, I see in the code that is set is LWMA, but cannot find about other setting correspondence (for example 0-3). Of course I see that the ma is changing from 0-3 but dont know what these ma's are.

Also I see the alert for the -20/-80 levels and i was wondering whether we could add an alarm for the crossing too (mean %R and MA lines), or just change the alarm for the crossing, since this is the alert that i care for.

Thanks for yr efforts

hasper

Moving averages types are the following :

0 -> sma (simple moving average)

1 -> ema (exponential moving average)

2 -> smma (smoothed moving average - Wilders ema)

3 -> as you already know lwma (linear weighted moving average)

TraderWill:
Mr Tools / Mladen would you please add arrows and alerts to this indicator.

smswingman_vorticity.mq4

Thank you

TraderWill

mrtools is right : that is simply another renamed version of solar wind

hello dear gurus

the alarm on this indi dont work or when they pop, its either too late or i don't get enough information on the signaled asset

just need a nice simple alert/alarm at start of change in colours

thanks

Files:

shay14:
hello dear gurus

the alarm on this indi dont work or when they pop, its either too late or i don't get enough information on the signaled asset

just need a nice simple alert/alarm at start of change in colours

thanks

shay14

That indicator seems to be made like that on intention (this part of code SignalTMSCross(i+1) makes sure that the current bar is never tested). I do not know why the author made it so (probably to make sure that alerts will happen only on a closed bar and to avoid false signals)

PS: It will not work on new metatrader 4 (the code needs to be converted) Done the conversion and now the code is compatible with the new metatrader 4 : tms-osc_histo_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
shay14

That indicator seems to be made like that on intention (this part of code SignalTMSCross(i+1) makes sure that the current bar is never tested). I do not know why the author made it so (probably to make sure that alerts will happen only on a closed bar and to avoid false signals)

PS: It will not work on new metatrader 4 (the code needs to be converted) Done the conversion and now the code is compatible with the new metatrader 4 : tms-osc_histo_nmc.mq4

thanks

so its not possible to get an alert on the first candle that changes color rather than the second?

thanks

shay14:
thanks

so its not possible to get an alert on the first candle that changes color rather than the second?

thanks

In the settings change RSI_Price = 1 and it will alert on the first candle

Reason: