Indicators with alerts/signal - page 713

alvinkon:
hi good day,

is it possible to add Push Notification Alert when the attached NonLagMA changed color?

Thank you.

alvinkon

Use this one. It has all the usual alerts added to it + push notifications + it is a multi time frame. It will work with build 509 as well as with new builds of metatrader 4

Dear Mladen,

Thanks again, really appreciate your help.

Unable to add email alert

I've been using the attached indicator for the past 2yrs and have been unable to add email alerts. The indicator works great alerting once at the point a pivot line is reached. I would love to have an email alert. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Files:

daytrade5:
I've been using the attached indicator for the past 2yrs and have been unable to add email alerts. The indicator works great alerting once at the point a pivot line is reached. I would love to have an email alert. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

daytrade5

Try it out now. Email alerts option added to it

Files:

mladen:
daytrade5 Try it out now. Email alerts option added to it

Mladen......It works absolutely perfect. I sincerely appreciate your help!!!

Hello, you could convert to the new version of the following indicators metatrader. thank you very much

inver61:
Hello, you could convert to the new version of the following indicators metatrader. thank you very much

inver61

Here is a parabolic sar 2 histo that will work on build 509 as well as on new builds

inver61:

This one is the Signal mantapz indicator that will work on both build 509 and build 604 (that is a current version from a few seconds ago)

inver61:

And this is a xSuperTrendAlert (it needs xSupertTrend indicator to work, maybe it would be a good idea that you post the one that you are using so that others can use the indicator too)

Files:

Gfuchs:
Can someone of the experts be so kind and have a look at this Candlestick Indicator?

Since the update to v600 it draws funny dots on the chart... They disappear when I change TF but it is still annoying and I have no idea if the indicator still it works as it should..

Appreciate your help!

candlestick_alerts.mq4
mladen:
Gfuchs

I tried those things and still can not get that kind of display

I am using build 602 (maybe that is the difference). Also the indicator I used is compiled with the new compiler (did not use an ex4 built with build 509)

Mladen,

it took me quite a while to find the error. The strange dots appear when attaching the indicator to one timeframe only and when I restart MT4. When I then select "Attach to all timeframes" and restart MT4 again, then the funny dots disappear...

I am compiling it with build 604 and get the following message:

Candlestick_alerts.mq4

variable 'k' not used

declaration of 'lastAlertTime' hides global declaration at line 31

0 error(s), 2 warning(s)

Reason: