Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1189

del10:
wanted draw line after change bar if u can add alert

del10

You can download a version that already has alerts from here : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download GannHiLo-Histo mtf alerts.mq4

mladen:
del10 You can download a version that already has alerts from here : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download GannHiLo-Histo mtf alerts.mq4

thank you

please add line at chart like this

after change bar

Files:
drwin.jpg  28 kb

del10:
thank you

please add line at chart like this

after change bar

Del10, added the lines.

mrtools:
Del10, added the lines.

thank you

Upgraded DSS of RSX (version with alerts and multi time frame) : dss_of_rsx__arrows___mtf_amp_alerts_2.mq4

ANITHA**:
I want alert not for color change., i want only ALERT WHEN PRICE TOUCHES TREND MAGIC INDICATOR LINE. Trend magic [cci+ATR] IS DIFFERENT FROM SUPER TREND INDICATOR. THANK U FOR QUICK REPLY.

ANITHA**

The trend magic line is not equal to cci+atr.

Look for atr stops and you shall find a version with prices crosses atr stops

Hello Mladen, mr tools

I found this indicator. but it doesnt even want to do a visual in strategy tester. Could you guys look at it an fix it. I think there might be a bug in the coding. it is a MA cross, and its a little different then the other MA cross indicators. because the results are a little then a regular 5MA - 20MA cross. could you just get it to work in realtime. here it is

regards,

Darren Lall

Files:
cross.mq4  2 kb

darrenlall:
Hello Mladen, mr tools

I found this indicator. but it doesnt even want to do a visual in strategy tester. Could you guys look at it an fix it. I think there might be a bug in the coding. it is a MA cross, and its a little different then the other MA cross indicators. because the results are a little then a regular 5MA - 20MA cross. could you just get it to work in realtime. here it is

regards,

Darren Lall

Darren

You are trying to use future values for iMaFastPrevious and iMaSlowPrevious. Since they will always be 0, expressions like iMaFastPreviousiMaSlowPrevious will never be true

As soon as you stop using futere values for those variables, the indicator will work

Can you still fix it, and post it? so it doesnt use future values and let see what the results are?

regards

Darren

Reason: