Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1196

sholdea:
Looking for sound and mesages alert for Mirror_Bands indicator

Thanks!

mirror_bands.mq4

Sholdea, under what conditions do you want the alerts to work?

mladen:
kayvan

Try out this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Stochastic 2 _mtf+alerts+arrows nmc.mq4

It already has alerts, arrows and is multi time frame

Hello Mladen

Thnaks For reply me ,

Please See my indicator in this picture , my indicator in Color Stoch and different by Other Stoch Indicator

If you can please Help me to Add Alert when Stoch Change Color .

Many Thanks

Files:

mrtools:
Sholdea, under what conditions do you want the alerts to work?

I need the sound and alert mesages for the entry point when red line cross blue and white.

Entry Buy when Red line above Blue line and Entry Sell when Red line below Blue line.

mirror_bands.mq4

Files:

Could you please Gentleman's do a little alteration on this one? It already has everything but I just need to change the alert from when it cross to alert when the slope of the fast line change direction, it sounds stupid I know, but can you please do it?

Many thanks in advance

Lima

kayvan:
Hello Mladen

Thnaks For reply me ,

Please See my indicator in this picture , my indicator in Color Stoch and different by Other Stoch Indicator

If you can please Help me to Add Alert when Stoch Change Color .

Many Thanks

Did you try asking the author?

Since some functions are of "foreign origin" probably the best thing would be that he does that part too (after all he would have to rename the variable names so that the alerting functions are "not recognizable" too )

Pls help to add alerts to the indicator, with options on open/close candle.

Thanks in advance.

emmany4:
Pls help to add alerts to the indicator, with options on open/close candle. Thanks in advance.

Emmany4, in the first include file alone, there are over 100 errors and 4 warnings, somewhere I heard Hanover is no longer coding since the new mt4 came to be, so would need compatible include files and also Macd Platinum and the QQE that is being called by that indicator.

sholdea:
I need the sound and alert mesages for the entry point when red line cross blue and white.

Entry Buy when Red line above Blue line and Entry Sell when Red line below Blue line.

mirror_bands.mq4

Sholdea, added the alerts.

Files:

Hangover in Hanover

mrtools:
Sholdea, added the alerts.

Thank you. Good job!

Reason: