Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1184

ripefx:
Talking about resources, you're right i got my self a present.. 2 more 23" monitors! now i can run more instances and check them with out switching windows jejej .

By the way did you get a chance to check out the HG_0001a_MTF.mq4indicator? add the alert request ? that one would be awesome...

Excellent weekend to all.

Ripefx, would need the original source code the version posted has been decompiled.

hi mrtools and mladen can u plz add alert to this indi. forex_trend_histo.mq4 ? thanks in advance

Files:

topi:
hi mrtools and mladen can u plz add alert to this indi. forex_trend_histo.mq4 ? thanks in advance

topi

Decompiled code but forget about it : that is a renamed solar wind (repaints)

Hi mladen,

please can u add arrow and alert when candle close COMPLETELY outside blue line

Files:
forextsd.jpg  227 kb
triple_bb.tpl  7 kb

Hi mladen,

please can u add arrow and alert when candle close COMPLETELY outside blue line

hi fitri

still you don't needs any arrow because all candle closing inside the band,shifted bands and tpl,:rolleyes:

Dear Mladen/mrtools, this indicator shows alert but not the currency pair. Please could you make the alert to show the currency pair. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu:
Dear Mladen/mrtools, this indicator shows alert but not the currency pair. Please could you make the alert to show the currency pair. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, it's a Hull moving average and one with alerts you can find here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page7

mrtools:
Ripefx, would need the original source code the version posted has been decompiled.

MrTools

This should be the one, is the same as post #11825 Mladen asked for the original too, please check if this one works, otherwise i will keep searching....

Kind Regards and many pips this week to all.

Files:

ripefx:
MrTools

This should be the one, is the same as post #11825 Mladen asked for the original too, please check if this one works, otherwise i will keep searching....

Kind Regards and many pips this week to all.

Ripefx, it's still a decompiled indicator, but looking into the code it's looks like it's a 4 timeframe CCI 0 from our "friend" Tudor girl, there is one here: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download 4 time frame CCI nmc.mq4 with alerts.

Hello can someone please figure out why the indicator is not plotting up and down arrows. by the looks of the history it doesnt look like a repainter. but still gives solid signals with minor losses. could someone please take a look at it. thank you

Files:
gold999d1.mq4  3 kb
Reason: