Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1183

Mladen,

Don't mean to be pain, but i have another request

could you be so kind to transform this indicator you made a few months back and make it 4TF with alert?

really appreciate your help, thanks again.

Ripefx

ripefx:
Mladen,

Don't mean to be pain, but i have another request

could you be so kind to transform this indicator you made a few months back and make it 4TF with alert?

really appreciate your help, thanks again.

Ripefx

ripefx

Why don't you use it as is : set 4 tome frames you wish to use for 4 instances if the indicator and that is it?

Frankly I do not see any advantage in making it 4 time frame in one indicator when you can uses as many time frames and as many settings with that already existing indicator (it will not be faster if you use a 4 tme frame version, and resources will be exactly the same too as if when using the version you posted)

topi:
hi mrtools and mladen can u plz add alerts to this indi. nonlag_ma_nrp_2__arrows_nmc.mq4 ? thanks in advance

Hi Topi, added the alerts.

nkcoghill:
ok thanks and yeah I understand im using it on median renko charts anyway so no problem. by the way what does nmc stand for?

Nkcoghill, nmc = new metatrader compatible.

Hello Mladen and Mr. Tools. Is it possible to make a double RSI alert indicator where I am alerted when the 10 period RSI(applied to close) crosses the 55 period RSI(applied to close) showing me the time and currency pair where the cross was made? If so may you please provide this indicator. Thank you so much in advance

EDIT: If you can also ad an "alert on current" feature so it alerts as soon as the 10 period RSI touches the 55 RSI that would be great! Thank you so much

Hi...could someone look at this dashboard that I modified to see why the alerts do not fire while it is running? Thanks

ha_strategy_dashboard.mq4

Files:

it would be great if one of you wonderful coders can add an audible alert to the fozzy indicator, thanks in advance

Files:

jimtang:
it would be great if one of you wonderful coders can add an audible alert to the fozzy indicator, thanks in advance

jimtang

You can use this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Fozzy_alerts.mq4

mladen:
ripefx

Why don't you use it as is : set 4 tome frames you wish to use for 4 instances if the indicator and that is it?

Frankly I do not see any advantage in making it 4 time frame in one indicator when you can uses as many time frames and as many settings with that already existing indicator (it will not be faster if you use a 4 tme frame version, and resources will be exactly the same too as if when using the version you posted)

Talking about resources, you're right i got my self a present.. 2 more 23" monitors! now i can run more instances and check them with out switching windows jejej .

By the way did you get a chance to check out the HG_0001a_MTF.mq4indicator? add the alert request ? that one would be awesome...

Excellent weekend to all.

Thank you for a prompt reply

Reason: