Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1180

iu500:
Hi mladen and mrtools

Could you add alerts and alertmessages when the square of 'rsx nrp_alerts' changes colors?

Thanks

Hi Iu500, it's already alerting on color change.

hi mrtools and mladen where can i get darvas box indicator.. ?

Hi Mladen/Mrtools,

Can you please code for Arrow and Alert feature instead of labels on the chart ...

Thanks a lot

Files:

mladen:
Added an option (TwoInARow). If you set it to true, it will look for two bars in a row, otherwise it will works as before (3 in a row) : 3-in-a-row-trend_ride_mtf_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

Hello, chances are established for works instead of (3 in a row), a (4 in a row): 3-in-a-row-trend_ride_mtf_alerts 1.01.mq4 NMC.

thank you.

inver61:
Hello, chances are established for works instead of (3 in a row), a (4 in a row): 3-in-a-row-trend_ride_mtf_alerts 1.01.mq4 NMC. thank you.

I am afraid I do not understand

Would you mind explaining?

mladen:
Added an option (TwoInARow). If you set it to true, it will look for two bars in a row, otherwise it will works as before (3 in a row) : 3-in-a-row-trend_ride_mtf_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

It is the same as the indicator, which alerts the third consecutive sailing, modified to warn you a second straight candle, I want to alert the fourth consecutive candle. The same modification you did, but instead of the option in the second candle, which is in the fourth watch.

inver61:
It is the same as the indicator, which alerts the third consecutive sailing, modified to warn you a second straight candle, I want to alert the fourth consecutive candle. The same modification you did, but instead of the option in the second candle, which is in the fourth watch.

Ok

Will see if some kind of a generalized version (with arbitrary consecutive number of bars) can be made

Hello Mladen, pls help to add pop up alerts to this indicator, to include pair names with option of alert on current/close candle.

Thanks in Advance.

Files:

emmany4:
Hello Mladen, pls help to add pop up alerts to this indicator, to include pair names with option of alert on current/close candle. Thanks in Advance.

It s a crippled version of some of the macd indicators, Will try to find out what is the original indicator

mrtools:
Hi Iu500, it's already alerting on color change.

Thank you ver much, Mrtools.

Reason: