Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1167

Mladen hope you help me this whole activity indicator, tail mq4 thank you!bollinger_bwidth.mql

Files:

lechienthang:
bb_squeeze.mql hello Mladen you can help me change into my tail mq4 and help it work, thank you very much!

lechienthang

That is old mql 3. For mql 4 that works with current metatrader, check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175337

Mladen thanks very much!

lechienthang:
Mladen hope you help me this whole activity indicator, tail mq4 thank you!bollinger_bwidth.mql

Lechienthang, there is a normalized bb width indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173706/page2

Hell mrtools/mladen, please could you add an alert to this indicator attached. Thanks in advance

Files:

Mrtools thanks very much!

mladen:
rainbow101 You can not show 1 minute data on a 5 minute chart (imagine this : you have 5 bars and you can show just 1. Which one to show? Why? And why the rest of the 4 are less significant?)

hi,

i understand your point and i dont mean the rest of the four other bars are less significant. i dont know anything about coding, but wonder if it is possible to code that as long as 1 of the five 1min bars (that make up one 5min bar) shown rsi80/90... this info can be capture on the 5min bar.

greatly appreciate if this is possible.

thanks in advance

rainbow101:
hi,

i understand your point and i dont mean the rest of the four other bars are less significant. i dont know anything about coding, but wonder if it is possible to code that as long as 1 of the five 1min bars (that make up one 5min bar) shown rsi80/90... this info can be capture on the 5min bar.

greatly appreciate if this is possible.

thanks in advance

Delete (or comment out) line 116 of that indicator that was the reason for that question, the line goes like this

TimeFrame = MathMax(TimeFrame,_Period);

and it will work as you asked

But, as I told, it is not going to show all the values, and thus, it is not going to work as it should

regards

hi dear friends specially mladen and mr tools

would you please make an indicator that get alarm (arrow and pop up ) when all below conditions is met together:

1- rsi(3) >70

2- cci(13) > 100

3- William %r(10) > -20

4- pdi(3)>40 (mean +di line of mt4 built in adx indicator)

* adjustable period for each item and adjustable time frame for alarm

thanks a lot in advance

amiralias:
hi dear friends specially mladen and mr tools

would you please make an indicator that get alarm (arrow and pop up ) when all below conditions is met together:

1- rsi(3) >70

2- cci(13) > 100

3- William %r(10) > -20

4- pdi(3)>40 (mean +di line of mt4 built in adx indicator)

* adjustable period for each item and adjustable time frame for alarm

thanks a lot in advance

amiralias

Neither +DI nor -DI are used in comparison with any levels but exclusively in comparison to each other. Here is a good explanation how ADX indicator is used : ADX: The Trend Strength Indicator

Reason: