Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1172

chan123:
mladen,

Exactly both are same. Thanks for the guidance. I like this indicator because it shows good signals and works good on lower TF M5 & M15.

I understand there are lot of false signals. I will always enter the trade in pull-backs with TDI ssa indicator to avoid the continuous false signals at ease. Otherwise I can catch most of the long trends.

There is no alert in indicator MA trend. It will be appreciable and useful if you create an alert with message and sound.

NB: Your name is missing in code header? pls. add it.

thanks.

chan123

Here is the version with alerts : ma_trends_amp_alerts.mq4

PS: as far as I remember the indicator was floating around - all I did was some cleaning. I was not the one that made that indicator originally, hence no name in it (since I really can not remember who is the original author of it)

Files:

Hi:

Has anyone ever came up with an alert for this indicator?

rsi_chart_bars_mtf.mq4

Thanks!

Files:

In reference to (post #11701) Anyone have a brief explanation how this indicator works? I put it on chart and I don't see anything. I know it favors adx but is it intentionally suppose to be invisible on charts and just send alerts? A brief explanation would be very helpful as it seems as it Identifies when trends kick off. Also what is the best time frame to use it on? In reference to (post #11701)

FxTrendsTrader:
In reference to (post #11701) Anyone have a brief explanation how this indicator works? I put it on chart and I don't see anything. I know it favors adx but is it intentionally suppose to be invisible on charts and just send alerts? A brief explanation would be very helpful as it seems as it Identifies when trends kick off. Also what is the best time frame to use it on? In reference to (post #11701)

Fxtrendstrader, you need the ADX from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page780, about the best time frame to use it on probably ask Samuelkanu about that.

ranger_lp:
Hi:

Has anyone ever came up with an alert for this indicator?

rsi_chart_bars_mtf.mq4

Thanks!

Hi Ranger_lp, made this version with alerts, it's coded differently but the results look the same.

Thank You very much Mr.Tools!!!

mrtools:
Hi Ranger_lp, made this version with alerts, it's coded differently but the results look the same.

Thank you very much mr.....

mrtools:

Yep, same results

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

you could add an audio signal in this indicator as described in the picture?

Thank you for the wonderful work you do.

Greetings from Switzerland

Barons1

rsi_histo_-_mtf_-_nmc.mq4

Files:

hi, mladen & mrtools can you add alert to this MTF Money Flow Index Indicator when touched 100 OB and 0 OS?

Files:
Reason: