ma_bbands.mq4

Files:
ma_bbands.mq4  9 kb

can someone help with Alert to this indicator. grateful

Files:

fitri:
hello mrladen and mrtools,can u add alert when arrow appear ma_bbands.mq4

fitri

With default settings, that indicator is a bad repainter. I would not use it in signaling / alerting mode

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

You could have this indicator in histogram format?

Thank you!

Barons1

mfi_t3_smoothed_nrp_nmc.mq4

can u add alert & arrow

Barons1:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

You could have this indicator in histogram format?

Thank you!

Barons1

mfi_t3_smoothed_nrp_nmc.mq4

Baron1, made the histo version

del10:
can u add alert & arrow

Del10, looking at the code, it already has alerts, but it repaints and not a good idea to use a repainting indicator.

The alert is not working in this indicator. Anybody else having this indicator with alert working properly?

thanks in advance.

Files:
sar_forex.ex4  6 kb
sar_forex.jpg  142 kb

chan123:
The alert is not working in this indicator. Anybody else having this indicator with alert working properly?

thanks in advance.

As far as I remember, that is this indicator (it was made a long, long time ago) : ma_trends.mq4

But I would be careful with it - the results on that picture are typical misleading cherry picked results (typical for that site - they almost always do so). Compare them. You shall see what I mean

Files:
ma_trends.gif  63 kb
ma_trends.mq4  2 kb

mladen,

Exactly both are same. Thanks for the guidance. I like this indicator because it shows good signals and works good on lower TF M5 & M15.

I understand there are lot of false signals. I will always enter the trade in pull-backs with TDI ssa indicator to avoid the continuous false signals at ease. Otherwise I can catch most of the long trends.

There is no alert in indicator MA trend. It will be appreciable and useful if you create an alert with message and sound.

NB: Your name is missing in code header? pls. add it.

thanks.

Files:
ma_2.png  39 kb
ma_1.png  42 kb
Reason: