Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 279

Ok, I hope I'm not double posting here...since my previous post kinda vanished:

Would someone take a look at besttrend's code and tell us if it repaints? It's showing impressive results on renko charts.Thanks

Files:

Im trying to watch it working on a test, but this indicator slow soooo much the test. I'm not sure, but I think it repaints on the candles 0 and 1, on the present candle and the previous one, maybe one more.

Need to watch it more time

С mr.Kiads и mr.Nims разрешения я буду дублировать сообщения на новый облик Ренко. ".... В этот момент, я хотел бы сказать," великий Спасибо ', чтобы мой' виртуального 'учителя FerruFX кто вдохновляет меня лет назад научиться программированию с его большой пример кодирования, а также к "большой старший кодер" Младен ТСД со всеми его «большим сердцем» и «бесконечной заботы", чтобы помочь новичку, как я. Пусть Бог всегда Благослови вас обоих господа .. "

MTH разгона Shift - Предварительная Ренко Торговая Система (ИСКУССТВО)

для платформы MT4 построить 600 до

Пример искусств графике ВИДОВ;

MACD УСКОРЕННАЯ Ренко ДИАГРАММАСТОХАСТИЧЕСКИЙ УСКОРЕННАЯ Ренко ДИАГРАММАADX УСКОРЕННАЯ Ренко ДИАГРАММАСТАНДАРТ Ренко Древо (100% смены)MEAN / MEDIAN Ренко Древо (50 % сдвиг)

mr_nims:
Hi Ronald,

I'm trading on 14 accounts now from this week, each loaded with 1000, I just turn one account from 1000 to 12,000 and the trades will turn 14 accounts to 12k each! Happy 2014!

Best, Nick

Hi Nick,

like I've stated in an earlier post, many, if not most, traders are not in any position to spend thousands of dollars on trading - my estimate is that there's a lot of desperate people out there, spit out by 'the system' and reaching out for 'trading' as their last hope to put them back on track - I humbly confess that this is the situation I find myself in at this very moment.

To all these courages people I want to say: NEVER GIVE UP!

One more thing. Without having any desire to pull anybody away from your magnificent thread here, Nick, please allow me to guide people to a simple (and also free) trading system I came across a few months ago, and keep going back to when all else fails - the same goes for the 'Renko charts', but I have to admit that I personally can't get them to do the trick. So, as a way to give something back to the trading community what it so selfishly gave to me, here's my contribution. Forgive the intrusion, Nick.

Files:

skatedude, definitively your indicator repaints so much ^^ sorry

Air92:
С mr.Kiads и mr.Nims разрешения я буду дублировать сообщения на новый облик Ренко. ".... В этот момент, я хотел бы сказать," великий Спасибо ', чтобы мой' виртуального 'учителя FerruFX кто вдохновляет меня лет назад научиться программированию с его большой пример кодирования, а также к "большой старший кодер" Младен ТСД со всеми его «большим сердцем» и «бесконечной заботы", чтобы помочь новичку, как я. Пусть Бог всегда Благослови вас обоих господа .. "
MTH разгона Shift - Предварительная Ренко Торговая Система (ИСКУССТВО)

для платформы MT4 построить 600 до

Пример искусств графике ВИДОВ;

MACD УСКОРЕННАЯ Ренко ДИАГРАММАСТОХАСТИЧЕСКИЙ УСКОРЕННАЯ Ренко ДИАГРАММАADX УСКОРЕННАЯ Ренко ДИАГРАММАСТАНДАРТ Ренко Древо (100% смены)MEAN / MEDIAN Ренко Древо (50 % сдвиг)

Hi Air92,

Even I'm learning to code. Someone on another forum wrote that to learn a very simple language first like Python, so that we understand how coding works and program works on the computer, then to learn Pascal or Java and then to learn mql4.

Because he says mql4 is like a uni-bike with broken wheel and flat tyre, so if we learn to ride a proper bike first will be easier to code in mql4.

I'd like to share a link i'm using to learn Python, it's wonderful, interactive , easy and you don't need to install any software. I thought this might help other traders too who would like to try coding mql4

Learn to code | Codecademy Online Tutorials

Best,

Nick

PS: I'm 20% complete in learning Python there as of writing.

Offs1987:
skatedude, definitively your indicator repaints so much ^^ sorry

no, I'm sorry for wasting your time

I'll switch to laguerre and see what happens.

skatedude:
Ok, I hope I'm not double posting here...since my previous post kinda vanished: Would someone take a look at besttrend's code and tell us if it repaints? It's showing impressive results on renko charts.Thanks

skatedude

Your post was moved here (along with the answer to it) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177862/page20

Reason: