Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 286

Hi Santis,

If you want to do that, the sma channel can be even used as a trend direction as well as making entries with tight stop-loss by placing the trade on the other side, some-times the trend has started and you want enter from the middle of it.

If you can read divergence in macd, then you don't necessarily need it to cross zero or histogram flip.

best, nick

Hey Nick

My really close friend is a manager with WV in Thailand, these people do phenomenal work with their community. I receive pics of their projects often.

santis:
Very good ideas Nims, Thank you..I was thinking to buy your commercial system once i make some profit..but id rather stay put for 5 months and get to my targets quicker..(sacrifice for reward)

At the end of the day, Yes I want to buy a home, Yes I want a nice car..but above all..Im doing this so I dont have to worry about finance and will one day be able to settle down worry free and raise a child the way ive dreamed of, not only that but id also like to have time to help charities too..and support good causes..whilst earning good money on forex. thats my final dream.

I also want to thank Nims and all the people who supported me, youve been a huge inspiration to me, Im just 25 and ive been in a dead end job for a few years with no inspiration or hopes for the future, iv been very down mentally in the past longing for a better life everyday, but now i know its possible with your support and teachings.

Nick is a very kind hearted dude who will do his best to see you succeed.

Hello again. I have a question for you, Nick.

I see you are trading simultaneously AUDJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, GBPAUD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, EURUSD, EURGBP, EURAUD, and maybe some others. You trade all pairs on the same PC? I'm asking you that because i'm trading 3 pairs, and my computer is getting slowed. How many "MAX_BARS" are you using on RenkoLiveChart? Maybe thats the problem, or maybe I need to buy a new PC hehe.

I try to keep the number of bars to a minimum, you only need 200 renko bars so you do not need a ton of one minute bars, you will have to experiment

Ok thank you i'll try hehe. I want to trade more pairs but with the actual number of bars is not possible.

Nick has a huge computer with several monitors......

Not everyone have the same resources as Nick...

Using the PC just for trading, every process and program closed, and using 7 pairs, I hope my i5 dont get burn ^^

Somehow we must begin

Hi Offs,

I'll write to you asap i'm sober. i'm done for the day with my targets and I'm starting my drink.

Vacation with Spanish senorita's

"Senorita Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara" Full HD Video Song | Farhan Akhtar, Hrithik Roshan, Abhay Deol - YouTube

Best, Nick

hi all, Mario here. I would like to thanks Mr. Nims for sharing this strategy. Im trying to setup my chart. I did follow everything on the PDF. My problem is when input Renko time frame to 2, i can only find M3 offline chart. When I input Renko TF to 3, I can only find M1 and M2 on the offline chart. Kindly please advise. Thanks!

Reason: