Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 136

Xionanx:
Since it appears your just using the Teken Sen and the Kijun Sen why not simply drop Ichimoku altogether and just use a 9 SMA and a 26 SMA cross? If you add those two SMA's to your current template, you'll they mirror each other more or less perfectly. You can then use a 1 SMA(Close) to track the buy/sell signals on the 9/26 cross.

The values of TS and KS are calculated differently to those of an SMA.

Pauluk:
The values of TS and KS are calculated differently to those of an SMA.

TENKAN SEN ("turning line")

(HIGHEST HIGH + LOWEST LOW)/2 for the past 9 periods

KIJUN SEN ("standard line")

(HIGHEST HIGH + LOWEST LOW)/2 for the past 26 periods

While it may "Seem" to be different, the Tenkan and Kijun are just a slightly modified MA, with the only real difference being a "blocky" display. Seriously, 9 SMA (Median HL/2) and 26 SMA (Median HL/2) is pretty much the same thing as the Tenkan/Kijun. Now that doesn't mean I dont believe the system has no merit, looking at the past data looks like it would have good results with a TP of 10. A more agressive trader could stay in the trades longer for more.

Furher thought on the system is that you could use the Universal MA Cross EA from Forex-TSD with a 1/9 cross over/under 26 to automate Soondoock's strategy.

set up question

Hi need a bit of help here. This is the first time setting up this system.

I did everything correct as far as I know. Everything is loaded in the correct folders,,check where things need to be check However for the life of me I have no M2 charts just M1 and M5 and higher ones of course. I talked to a friend he has the same problem his Mt4 are not showing M2. Do I need to import this somehow?

Thanks I want to trade this Sunday night so I hope someone can give me a solution to this..

Thanks in advance

Randy

M2?

Well it seems like other folks cannot find M2 charts either..what is strange is MrNims was so detailed in his Pdf really everything he did but not a single mention of this problem. I hope this i snot a broker thing and I have to used a differt broker just to trade this system..

Randy

m2?

Randy1953:
Well it seems like other folks cannot find M2 charts either..what is strange is MrNims was so detailed in his Pdf really everything he did but not a single mention of this problem. I hope this i snot a broker thing and I have to used a differt broker just to trade this system.. Randy

Hi

I got sorted. I re-installed FxPro. You just have to do it step by step. clear the screen off all the pairs. open a fresh pair, change it to 1 minute. scroll back atleast 2 months. then apply to ea. now open the offline chart. applying this ea, creats the 2min offline chart. IMHO. hope this helps. i'm all sorted with all 6 of my pairs.

cheers

Imran

Randy1953:
Well it seems like other folks cannot find M2 charts either..what is strange is MrNims was so detailed in his Pdf really everything he did but not a single mention of this problem. I hope this i snot a broker thing and I have to used a differt broker just to trade this system.. Randy

It won't start generating the offline (2min) chart until trading resumes again on Monday.

Thanks however what time did you do this because someone just posted that the system will not start generating 2 min charts until the broker starts up on Monday. did you get this sorted afterhours?

Thanks

Randy

yousafzai:
Hi

I got sorted. I re-installed FxPro. You just have to do it step by step. clear the screen off all the pairs. open a fresh pair, change it to 1 minute. scroll back atleast 2 months. then apply to ea. now open the offline chart. applying this ea, creats the 2min offline chart. IMHO. hope this helps. i'm all sorted with all 6 of my pairs.

cheers

Imran

Thanks but are you sure or guessing..that was my guess also but now we have the other poster that said he got it ll sorted out. I did ask him when however it's easy to see that he had to do this after hours if you look at the time of his first posts here it's 7:30pm on Friday the markets were closed but yet he now says he is getting the 2 min chart..

And how could that be if he is getting it afterhours?

The mystery continues..

Thanks

Randy

skoda2008:
It won't start generating the offline (2min) chart until trading resumes again on Monday.

First hand experience, it doesn't start a new offline chart if you start it on the weekend (at least with my broker - GoMarkets).

m2

For all those lazy people who ask where is m2 chart.

Download the pdf from this post and read it. There you can find step-by-step instruction how to find m2 charts

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179557/page90

Reason: