Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 282

hermes:
Good joke!

You will need more then $100 equity (at least $10.000 if very lucky) to make a $100.000 in half a year. And please tell me the name of the broker which let you make a $100.000 in a half a year. I will sign also. Never put unrealistic goals because if it goes the opposite way you could hang yourself. Put the greed into freezer for a while!

Yesterday I heard an excellent thought: "The bad thing about money is they make you do things you don't like/want to do!" It is a mirror of the present world. Gekko in action? Ha, ha, ha...

Cheers hermes

I hate to say this........ you have just shown your negative bias.

It is entirely possible for him to succeed if he can persist with the 40 pips a day, and more than possible if he can sit at the computer to get more pips per day.

Oanda will see him make a lot more than $100,000 per year and I have an idea that Exness will also allow it, Nick can elaborate.

When Nick published the spreadsheet a few months ago I was reluctant to try it...... the first day was a couple hundred pips, unbelievable for me until I did it.

There is an old adage that people refer to in life :

'You can do it if you believe you can"

and the converse

If you do not want to believe you can do it... then you can't.

Simply put "your choice !"

Santis you can rest assured that we will be supporting your drive to success. You can clobber the numbers on the spreadsheet by getting 60 pips daily instead of 40.

I salute you for trying.!!

Ill be using an ECN broker...that charges little commissions on every trade, so why would they not let me keep my profits? For what reason? If you are making the pips then nobody can stop you..i wish you luck in life hermes...you sound very negative to be a trader. Surely Nick would not have created the spreadsheet if it wasnt possible. And thank you blaiser..thanks for joining me on this journey.

At the beginning of this thread are comments by people who started with this approach and made huge pips weekly, far more than the spreadsheet requires. Like 1500 pips in a week.

The spreadsheet wants 200 pips a week which is achievable many days.

Today we have some better charting tools which makes it easier......

The only drawback to success is focus on belief.. if we do not believe then there is no hope. A great idea may be to work on belief system for a couple hours each day.

Napolean Hill "Whatever a man can conceive and believe, he will achieve"

daveM

santis:
dear nims, tommorow i will start my 5 month mission. Im going to start with 100$ and eventually end up with my final target of 100k within 5 months averaging 40 pips a day, the more the quicker it will be..but this will be my target. I will be using the excell spreadsheet you created, i am 100% sure i will suceed, my life needs a huge change and with nims help here ill do just that. Once i reach the 100k things and life will get easier and easier, i hope everyone has some motivation as this is the only vehicle to success...i also think with renko its very easy to make 40 pips daily, so i have no idea why alot of people here over complicate, salute to nims, and ill repay you back one day buddy.

Hi Santis,

Just look at it like jumping into a swimming pool from two floor high, initially you'll be doubtful, afraid, hesitant and all sort of thoughts that whether you'll be able to do it, but once you made the jump, you'll be able to do it again and again without doubt!

Same way with MM plans, it will just take you one time of achieving your goal and then you can repeat it as many times as you want, that's the bigger gift of life that you can turn any small amount like a 100 bucks to 5 and 6-digit numbers.

About broker, don't worry. 100k is a very small dot for them and they will pay you in a heartbeat! (Provided you didn't chose the scam broker)

Looking at what you explained, It seems you want to double your account twice a month. Maybe by dividing your balance by 400 pips and achieving 40 a day or 200 a week, hence every 2 weeks your account is grown by a 100% gain and by the time you did it ten times in 5 months, you will reach 100k!

It's extremely possible. But just keep in mind trading and achieving the pips wont be a problem on renko, the most difficult task will be to stick to your plan, don't get greedy, don't be drunk when trading (my problem) and finally the most important, remember to be "well rested" before you start your trading day, by that I mean you must get your 8 hours of sleep every 24 hours with a fresh mind, because very soon when your balance and profit grows, sleeplessness will be a big issue

Good Luck and I , BlaiseBoy and all the rest of the members on this topic are with you!

Regards,

Nims

hermes:
Good joke!

You will need more then $100 equity (at least $10.000 if very lucky) to make a $100.000 in half a year. And please tell me the name of the broker which let you make a $100.000 in a half a year. I will sign also. Never put unrealistic goals because if it goes the opposite way you could hang yourself. Put the greed into freezer for a while!

Yesterday I heard an excellent thought: "The bad thing about money is they make you do things you don't like/want to do!" It is a mirror of the present world. Gekko in action? Ha, ha, ha...

Cheers hermes

Hi Hermes,

I started my trading life too with a 100 dollars.

I'd like to tell you that, it's more easier to achieve bigger targets with a smaller start, than trying to achieve it with a bigger balance.

He's trying to make 100k out of a 100 bucks, lets say he makes it to 1k for a start, 900 of it is just profits and risking profits for a trade is the most risk free and stress free trading situation.

But consider he puts 10k and makes a little draw-down, it surely will be a couple of k's that will make him afraid and more stressed to make his next trades. Most of the people who are investing in a big start like 10k and 100k are so stressed they eventually forfeit their bigger goals want to make something ridiculous like 5% a month or 10% a year.

Then their belief system is that "It's Impossible" , when it was "Entirely Possible"

Regards,

Nick

Hello santis,

Its a good plan and very achievable. Do you know? You will get a lot of protests against you when you are doing true things. Similarly in Forex, there will be a lot of traders who will try to discourage you or will say that its impossible! It is must to be remember that Every trader is different, results are different and thoughts are different, and finally, point of views are different.

With 40 pips a day, its very achievable. Its the same as Nick did before. You just need 400 pips every 2 weeks (or even less, if you are compounding your profit too), that means, 800 pips a month consistently for 5 months and you are done!

Hermes, seems like negative comment or fear (dangerous emotion which will not let you earn big). Do you know, 100k for brokers is too less, they deal in millions on daily basis. they make thousands on daily basis. Sure, the matter should be considered and the right broker should be selected.

Do you know, What i was planning? I have my plan to achieve 4,096,000 dollars in 14 stages by investing only $250. That can be a matter for me which needs strong considerations, because Brokers are the big problem for such a huge amount. It is more than 4 millions you know.

Hope is the Gift given to humans by ALLAH (GOD). Hopes increase more motivation and more skills to do hard and tough things. One should keep it in mind that, if his mind is negative and hope is negative, then he can't bring good results. but on the other side, if his mind is positive and his hopes are highly positive, then he can do what he couldn't imagine.

I, Nick, blaiserboy and even more, who are reading your posts silently, are also with you...

Wishing you the best and Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hi Wahaj,

Even I'm aiming for my 24 crores this year, It may be 40 crores on your side

Best,

Nick

Blaiserboy:
I think we can take the analysis to a level which strangles us.

Myself, I am not too bright regarding the permutations and extrapolations and besides, I am very old and senile.

Just my thoughts

daveM

Hi DaveM,

Remember we are all in line to become old one day, but i do not think your really old, your still young at heart and mind, by the way what does age matter to us men, Abraham gave birth to Isaac at 86 years of age, so it doesn't matter.

What matters is still having the motivation and the desire to do something, that keeps us awake rather than dying whilst still living

Best,

Nick

Guys, I trade mainly Renko for long time and didn't lost a month almost for 3 years. I am always optimistic but realistically optimistic. I am not aiming for Mont Everest when I don't have an oxygen mask! I know where are my boundaries.

I want to see you when you put unrealistic targets and they don't fulfill! Terrible look. You read too may New Age books. Don't worry, I went through it 50 years ago. Little spiritual exercise Mind over Matter:

To change fortune, change within, progress comes not without change.

Who you think you are, we become what we think about.

Focus on the strategy, not on the money, if right the money will follow! Old golden rules.

But thank you, you made my day. Ha, ha, ha...

Cheers Hermes

mr_nims:
Hi Wahaj,

Even I'm aiming for my 24 crores this year, It may be 40 crores on your side

Best,

Nick

Hey Nick,

I am wondering about how much stages it will take to reach on 40 crores! If the investment is big, then surely it will take less time but! Still Wondering.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Reason: