Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 163

for blaiserboy post #1593

Hello Mr Blaiserboy i'm sorry that you don't know how to read between the lines even so you think you are really smart.my attention was not to say if I'm good with Renko or not (I'm not trading this system and never really try to trade it).

All I'm trying to say is very simple,that people should be aware from this guy mr Nims.and beside i said that so far i don't know about any person who is making money with this sysetem.hope that you are making a lot of money with Renko system.

egaalh:
Hello Mr Blaiserboy i'm sorry that you don't know how to read between the lines even so you think you are really smart.my attention was not to say if I'm good with Renko or not (I'm not trading this system and never really try to trade it). All I'm trying to say is very simple,that people should be aware from this guy mr Nims.and beside i said that so far i don't know about any person who is making money with this sysetem.hope that you are making a lot of money with Renko system.

me neither! the bricks on charts looks like a gold mine but trading this shit is not that simple. when i first looked at it i thought bloody hell this is so easy. haha! wait till the market stops trending. !

2 cents

The problem with ppl is that they are looking for holy grail or something close to it, without investing their time and putting in some hard or smart work. you need to sit up and do your home work and dont expect anyone to spoon feed you on a public forum.

more fear and loathing

Trading with renko charts is more than hard. I can't be around to watch the manual trading all day long. You can't use an ea, because you have to use the livechart ea on the online chart, and ea s don't work on the offline chart.

I tried every script in the book, but none of them worked either. I'm using an ibfx demo. Either the broker rejects the script, or it won't connect, or it only works sometimes

They tell me that the script, 'trade management guru' , or something like that, works great, but I've never been able to find it. I googled it, nothing, I tried the first 15 free forex sites, still nothing.

Can anyone help me?

yemondil:
Trading with renko charts is more than hard. I can't be around to watch the manual trading all day long. You can't use an ea, because you have to use the livechart ea on the online chart, and ea s don't work on the offline chart.

I tried every script in the book, but none of them worked either. I'm using an ibfx demo. Either the broker rejects the script, or it won't connect, or it only works sometimes

They tell me that the script, 'trade management guru' , or something like that, works great, but I've never been able to find it. I googled it, nothing, I tried the first 15 free forex sites, still nothing.

Can anyone help me?

EA's do work on offline charts. I've written & used them with Renko live chart 3.2

I've since given up on Renko charts. They look great on historical data but it's a different story when you trade them live. I suspect this may have something to do with the disappearance of Mr Nims.

False statement.

yemondil:
You can't use an ea, because you have to use the livechart ea on the online chart, and ea s don't work on the offline chart.

This is false statement. EA's can be used on off-line charts the same way as on online.

implants

'False', is afterall, a relative term. After all, how many of us have been inspired by 'falsies', a.k.a. implants?

Many ea s, indicators and scripts will not attach to the offline chart. Those that will, present another problem, If you don't put in a sl of about 300, that's 3000 for 5 digit, the broker might close you out right away, and you take a loss before you even start. Brokers seem to read the priceline different on these renko charts, than if you had a straight naked chart.

I think I'm going to try different delayed entry tactics.

yemondil:
'False', is afterall, a relative term. After all, how many of us have been inspired by 'falsies', a.k.a. implants?

Many ea s, indicators and scripts will not attach to the offline chart.

Show me at least one EA, indicator or script which would attach only to on-line chart and not off-line. I've never seen any.

yemondil:
Those that will, present another problem, If you don't put in a sl of about 300, that's 3000 for 5 digit, the broker might close you out right away, and you take a loss before you even start. Brokers seem to read the priceline different on these renko charts, than if you had a straight naked chart.

I totally don't understand what you want to say here

Brokers have no information if you are reading on-line or off-line chart.

the great 'swiss army knife' wouldn't attach. neither would many of the scripts, like 'buy now', 'buy this', etc. the 'move tp &sl with your mouse' type, wouldn't work and several others. Many indicators would not attach. some of the s/r type for example. I had to go to the fractal s/r in order to get something to work. The wick size indicator would start to work, then reduce to little dots on the bottom of the screen. I'm not close to my platform now, so I can't give you an exact run down. I couldn't anyway, because I get rid of the stuff that doesn't work

Oh, many would attach to the holding area, but then when you tried to use them, they would not attach to the chart screen.

So, since you're putting the onus on me, tell me, what ea s do you usually use on your offline chart?

to continue

today, I tried many methods. (besides the 3 chart technique, which seems to be the ultimate fallback.) Everything was instant market execution on the offline chart. Even though I had sl and tp of 5000, the broker closed 3 out of four, in less than 30 seconds. The only thing that seems to half work, is to put in a script before the market execution, and then hope that the ea picks it up and runs with it. But there is no script that works every time yet. The ' place auto sl tp' script usually works, but not always. None of the 'change sl tp manually, or with a mouse, work. none of them. none of the pending order ea s or pending order scripts work consistantly. Sorry. I'm trying.

Whenever something does actually work, its the homerun ball. But I just can't get consistant results

Reason: