Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 263

Nick

Those are heavy duty machines..... I didn't realize that you can get such speed from a processor.

Thanks for the link.

daveM

Nick

My thinking is that guidance and encouragement are what people need... your approach produces a ton of pips and not all can emulate your success, but they can ask questions and use your knowledge to improve their skills.

I have seen your results more than a few times and I know that some days you 'kill it', that is good enough for me.....

You have done a great thing by continuing your posts over a long period of time, a lot of great information for people is in your posts.

I thanks you.

daveM

Offs1987:
I am glad that my indicator is being helpful. Sorry I have not had time to put the indicator alerts, but I've seen the user MrTools has helped you in another thread. I put it here in case anyone wants it.

offs_mihailo_alerts.mq4

Greetings to all!

Hi, Offs1987

thanks for sharing this indi, but i found there are some lag signals. When the current bar opens, then your signal shows up on the last two or three bar. Not all of the signal, but it really exists. It bothers me to know which signal is real when i trace back the chart. Can you try to find the issue.

princewahaj:
Hey Nick,

Thank you very much again for your reply!

Please confirm it that are these settings as same as yours? Because in my semafor indicator, the default settings are 5, 12, 35 with deviation 5,3.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hi Wahaj,

Same settings

Blaiserboy:
Nick

Those are heavy duty machines..... I didn't realize that you can get such speed from a processor.

Thanks for the link.

daveM

Hi DaveM,

Here's their video's.

7 Biggest Trading Computer Mistakes | HOW TO BUY

Video 2 | HOW TO BUY

and PDF..

https://mt128.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/6645/2436ad563f357a78/1537857/828bf284035dde3e

Best Regards,

Nick

my small contribution to help this contribution......

Files:
renko_gui.rar  348 kb

Hello Nick,

I am pretty sure that both indies on your bottom window repaint.

Have you noticed something different?

baseboy:
Hi, Offs1987 thanks for sharing this indi, but i found there are some lag signals. When the current bar opens, then your signal shows up on the last two or three bar. Not all of the signal, but it really exists. It bothers me to know which signal is real when i trace back the chart. Can you try to find the issue.

An indicator is only secondary to price action, most indicators are derived from past price bars. and therefore lag.

There are simple observations that you can make by observing price action... and confirm your observations with the indicators.

Again...... rely on price action... the indicators will fool you one day and it will be a costly adventure.

ssotiro:
Hello Nick,

I am pretty sure that both indies on your bottom window repaint.

Have you noticed something different?

Hi Ssotiro,

If your referring to the system or image of the system on the first post.

The bottom two aren't trading indicators but info indicators.

The second last on the bottom is the wick indicator to show you how many pips and how big the wick was on the candle in a graph. (Although now we do not use it as we can see it from the renko candle wicks itself on the chart).

The last indicator on the bottom is the renko am, to show you how much time elapsed on the candle, longer bars means the renko candle took more time, if bars are absent it means it was a spike or a sudden big move, maybe because of news or correction from banks.

regards,

Nick

banian:
my small contribution to help this contribution......

I'm really sorry for the mix-up Nick. I was actually referring to this post by banian.

For some reason, I thought it was you who posted it.

I know yours is not repainting. I have been using it for a while now.

Reason: