Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 156

Alxone:
Hello! This is my 1st post here but im afraid it's a noob post and u wont like it. I have to mention im not an ignorant. I've read the *.pdf file and i've read posts/solutions for ppl that had problems similar to mine. I have to mention i haven't read the whole thread so please excuse me if there is a solution to this posted already. I've tried everything i could think of. EA doesnt work for me. I've enabled Expert Advisors, i've checked all the boxes in 'tools/options' and i've placed the EA in the expert folder in MT4 (it shows up in Navigator/Expert Advisors in MT4 see pic pls). After that, i opened GBP/USD pair, placed the EA there, but when i wanted to go to 'Open Offline' GBP/USD M2 timeframe wasnt there. I managed to run this EA by placing it in the 'Scripts' folder in my MT4 but when i attached it to a chart from there, it blank for a second and then it worked. I could see Renko candles. BUT it never asked me to set my 'pip box'. That window never appeared. Im using FxPro. Does anybody have a solution for this? Could it be that the markets are closed and this will work on Monday (doubt it, thought id ask though). Thank you and sorry for the long post!

I'm using fxpro too. After reading through your message...

After placing the EA, you have to wait for the market to move atleast 1tick and the top left hand corner of the chart you placed the EA to tell you to open the offline chart. Then you will find the offline in the list.

Unfortunately you cant use the EA to plot renko on the weekend as market is closed.

Friends,

Renko Ashi Trading System 3 is underway. But before making it public its under betatest... the betatest will complete when i made 80 million...ill share it soon

Thank you for answering i ll try on Monday.

On a sidenote, any hints on the 80 mil system?

MR_Nims sincerely wish you success.

I hope to be a detailed report? It's very interesting what you've invented.

Be well, it's important in our lives.

PS: We could do without surgery.

How do you think about alternative medicine?

Who cares in a private messages.

mr_nims:
Friends, Renko Ashi Trading System 3 is underway. But before making it public its under betatest... the betatest will complete when i made 80 million...ill share it soon

Any idea how long that will be?? Maybe you need a few Beta testers??

Alxone:
Thank you for answering i ll try on Monday. On a sidenote, any hints on the 80 mil system?
kneal:
Any idea how long that will be?? Maybe you need a few Beta testers??

All i can say is that the system will be much more simpler than renko ashi 2..and the main focus will be on intraday swings rather than only just trends. Its very highly successful. Im trading it live. This week itself ive averaged 325% gain in my live account.I've not shared the new system to a single soul yet. I dont need betatesters, i just need teh money and ill post it here when im done It should'nt take long, maybe 5-6months before i will share it, before that i need to grow to 80M ... ill probably share the new system and retire from forex once the goal is achieved

mr_nims:
All i can say is that the system will be much more simpler than renko ashi 2..and the main focus will be on intraday swings rather than only just trends. Its very highly successful. Im trading it live. This week itself ive averaged 325% gain in my live account.I've not shared the new system to a single soul yet. I dont need betatesters, i just need teh money and ill post it here when im done It should'nt take long, maybe 5-6months before i will share it, before that i need to grow to 80M ... ill probably share the new system and retire from forex once the goal is achieved

Thanks Mr Nims... I hope it works out and I hope you will indeed share your new system

kneal:
Thanks Mr Nims... I hope it works out and I hope you will indeed share your new system

Good Luck Nims!!!

bnbb2004:
Good Luck Nims!!!

Thanx and dont think ive forgotten bout you. I just want to follow what my old friend said to me thats "less talk more work"

Going for real now!

FOLKS, IM really leaving now.....all kind of socializing....facebook off, skype room off, forum off.....phone offf ... everything.

To stay and remain focused on my goals.....and when im back with my goals achieved. I'm gonna put that focus to help all sincere trader struggling to achieve them too.

MY QUOTE: "The difference between struggle and success is just one door, Struggle is on one side and success is on the other".

Watch this video

YouTube - ‪I got a millionaire mind, I say yes to success‬‎

& wish me luck on my treasure hunt adventure.

Bye folks and good luck to you all, God Bless ya all.

Mr, Nims...signing out

Reason: