Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 160

kol8701:
Hopefully someone can gain one thing or the other from this post.

I usually have 2 charts of a particular pair always, one to look at main trend and after seeing a breakout, then i'll move to the other chart for entry simple as abc.

Example; set your renko box to 16 and your offline chart 16, the other chart set to 10, 10... making it 2 charts of the same currency pair. Look for breakout on 16mins offline chart and move to 10mins offline chart for entry. I'll post a pic of what im saying. Pix speaks volumes.

Is that HAMA PAD indicator. Your charts look good and simple. Thanks.

lordsfxt:
Is that HAMA PAD indicator. Your charts look good and simple. Thanks.

Yeah you are right, that particular settings works magic on G/U, i think you would have to change the settings slightly for other currency, different pairs with different characteristics. I know you know that already lordsfxt, just saying it for others that didn't start from the beginning of this thread

I attached some indicators and template.

Need Help I am a newbee.

I just downloaded that Mr. Nims RenkoLiveChart_v3.2.mq4 and followed all the instructions on the pdf.

Problems:

1. On the file/Open Offline Chart M2 does not exist. What do I do?

2. Non of the currency pairs had M2 on my MT4.

3. what is my next step

Need Help Please

God Bless all of you!

Make sure you get the smiley face, andthat experts are enabled. You should then gt the file/offline, with the first tick.

M2 is not on any currency pair

The problem is that I cannot get any M2 on my currency pair.

Sometimes I cannot get a smiling face on the upright hand conner.

HealthyHeart:
The problem is that I cannot get any M2 on my currency pair.

Sometimes I cannot get a smiling face on the upright hand conner.

Go into the options of your metatrader and enable experts.

Thanks Big Joe

I got a"J" instead of a smiling face.

Also I got some blue double SS on the top of the green bars and gold SS on the bottom of the red bars.

Some red "e"s on top of the wicks and some green "e"s on the bottom of the red wicks. what does it means?

Are the "e" s for entry? or e for exit?

God Bless

Never got what you see, sorry.

Multiple Buy orders

Does anyone have a script that can help me so that I will not enter a multiple buy orders.

Here is my script and it did not work.

It has a multiple buy orders.

void CheckForOpenBuy()

{

OrderSelect(BuyTicket,SELECT_BY_TICKET);

if(OrderCloseTime() == 0)

{

BuyTicketNum=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,0,0,"",MAGICMA,0,Green);

while(BuyTicketNum=-1) OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,0,0,"",MAGICMA,0,Red);

}

else

bool SL=OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),Ask-Point*50,TakeProfit,0,Blue);

while(SL==false)OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),Ask-Point*50,TakeProfit,0,Blue);

}

any idea?

There is no space between OrderOpenPrice() some how it displayed with space in between.

I want to check if there is an opened order in an opposite direction, if there is an open Order, I want to close it before I place another order.

If it is in the same direction, new order will not be placed and modify the existing order.

To answer my own questions.

I think Green e is an entry point and red e is an Exit point.

Good job.

God Bless

hi brothers

who can learn me scalping method in 2 pips or 3 pips or 1 pips also in renko ?

I have tried to find one but I often become a loser

Mr.nims

good luck in your jaunt for 80 m

waiting for your new method

Reason: