Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 153

I have been trading renko for last few weeks. Its pretty good. I trade when heiken ashi changes color and I open another contract when Fractal is broken.

Wish there was an EA that will do these 2 trades . May also incorporate some MM into EA

Here is the chart ( 10 pips Renko)

Files:
renko_1.gif  19 kb

Renko is good in trendy market, in range it will eat you.

Trouble shooting the Renko_Livechartv3.2 script

Hey guys,

For some reason this script keeps freezing, necessitating that I restart it every few minutes. Is there a known fix for this? Thanks so much for any replies..

Cyclesurfer:
Hey guys, For some reason this script keeps freezing, necessitating that I restart it every few minutes. Is there a known fix for this? Thanks so much for any replies..

Mine is an expert, put it on a one minute chart, no problem at all !

xpma trouble

Is anyone else having xpma freeze on screen then have to reload??

Files:
xpma_freeze.gif  42 kb

Cyclesurfer:
Hey guys, For some reason this script keeps freezing, necessitating that I restart it every few minutes. Is there a known fix for this? Thanks so much for any replies..

cyclesurfer!

mate what are u doing on a thread that hides from the market! you are suppose to be a proper trader that opened my eyes to corner the forex market and now you are using renko (the delusionals crucible)..... Well get on my facebook page to set you up on trading from 1 MIN chart with an R:R of more than 3:1; today on the Eur/Usd, 130 pips and now gone short from 2730... broke even and will leave it till tomorrow morning, while the chinese rice counting technology decide if the bars are constant!!!!

regards

mike78:
cyclesurfer!

mate what are u doing on a thread that hides from the market! you are suppose to be a proper trader that opened my eyes to corner the forex market and now you are using renko (the delusionals crucible)..... Well get on my facebook page to set you up on trading from 1 MIN chart with an R:R of more than 3:1; today on the Eur/Usd, 130 pips and now gone short from 2730... broke even and will leave it till tomorrow morning, while the chinese rice counting technology decide if the bars are constant!!!!

regards

word to that.

need...

i would be happy if anyone could help me remove the alert from this MACD alert indicator and post it on here.

Files:

kol8701:
i would love if anyone can help me remove the alert from this MACD alert indicator and post it on here.

Has the option to turn on/off alert.

Files:

lordsfxt:
257pips today.

HI Lordsfxt

can you tell me how to trade and put on your tP? thanks !!!!!!!!!!!

Reason: