Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 147

I'm do use renko. But I'm also trading another strategy of my own, mainly on the 4hour charts. e-mail me on lordsfxt@gmail.com. BTW, nice work Lee on the sharing your system. good too see another trader apart from the topic starter and myself who use the renkos to its full potentials.

Thanks for system mr nims. I have been using it making good pips.

lordsfxt:
Its works well. Still needs some more work.

Thanks for replying. When I read your initial posts and your amazing results I thought to myself had this guy been doing this he would certainly have gone into some serious money making and problably trading other's money as well and that may be why he is not posting any more.

Your results really are impressive. I have never seen anyone's account statmenet like u have for this april. really something. nice work and many pips to you.

cheers

StarWars Renko

StarWars Renko......"Revenge Of The Sith"...........all Red Soldier under control

StarWars Renko

Empire army capture all theRed Soldier....All under control

What about this?

I read most of the post on this thread and these systems are great....Thanks for mr Nims and loadfx....one thing any one did try loadfx's system with H1 normal chart. it seems great on it....try it & tell us the results....

lordsfxt:
I'm do use renko. But I'm also trading another strategy of my own, mainly on the 4hour charts. e-mail me on lordsfxt@gmail.com. BTW, nice work Lee on the sharing your system. good too see another trader apart from the topic starter and myself who use the renkos to its full potentials.

if you are willing to share information on what ea you use for that account you trade with in your blog, plz pm me, that would be great =) looks realy nice. And btw, i am currently working together with another user from this forum called pressla and you might want to contact him aswell on your EA since he is an investor.

So you trade this renko scalp strategy live right? am i right in guessing you won't take very many trades / day? i think h4 is moving quite slowly... or do you take multiple entries when h4 signal is there?

TIA Surfer

surfer90:
if you are willing to share information on what ea you use for that account you trade with in your blog, plz pm me, that would be great =) looks realy nice. And btw, i am currently working together with another user from this forum called pressla and you might want to contact him aswell on your EA since he is an investor.

So you trade this renko scalp strategy live right? am i right in guessing you won't take very many trades / day? i think h4 is moving quite slowly... or do you take multiple entries when h4 signal is there?

TIA Surfer

I do not use EA. All trading i do is manually with my fingers.

lordsfxt:
I do not use EA. All trading i do is manually with my fingers.

wow ok, hats off to that... i searched your posts in this thread and couldn't find a recent tpl for your strategy.. could you please upload a tpl for your h4 and renken chart? and maybe explain when you enter?

i guess that other strategy you use isn't scalping since you seem to gain a lot of pips with it (1000/ week)any hint what you do?

surfer

Your system is still operating ?

Hello, Your system is still working or what has improved??

Reason: